Herne Hill Good Friday

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Terry, Apr 12, 2003.

  1. Terry

    Terry Guest

    I have two spare tickets if anyone is interested, face value. My mates cannot make it and I don't
    want them to go to waste.

    Email me here and I'll get back to you (my email address will not work here!)

    Tags:

  2. Terry

    Terry Guest

    "John Hearns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 16:45:26 +0000, Terry wrote:
    >
    > > I have two spare tickets if anyone is interested, face value. My mates cannot make it and I
    > > don't want them to go to waste.
    > >
    > > Email me here and I'll get back to you (my email address will not work here!)
    >
    > Terry, do you still have the tickets?

    Doh, just got home and no, somebody at work took them this afternoon, sorry mate!