Herne Hill

Wafflycathcsdir

Guest
So who's going to Herne Hill on Good Friday, then?

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

On 25 Mar 2003 11:58:47 GMT, [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:

>So who's going to Herne Hill on Good Friday, then?
>
>Cheers, helen s

Wish I was - looks like an excellent programme.

http://www.hernehillcycling.com/

The 10min pursuit should be really interesting. Hope the weather holds...

Cheers! Stephen

>The 10min pursuit should be really interesting. Hope the weather holds...

It should be and I hope it does!

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:

> So who's going to Herne Hill on Good Friday, then?
>
> Cheers, helen s
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~
> Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending a reply!
>
> Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the keyboaRRRDdd
> ~~~~~~~~~~

I am. I went two years ago, the weather was fantastic, fingers crossed for this year. Bradley
Wiggins, Chris Newton. and David Millar ??

davep

>I am. I went two years ago, the weather was fantastic, fingers crossed for this year. Bradley
>Wiggins, Chris Newton. and David Millar ??
>
>davep

Should be great as long as the weather is okay.

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

"Steve McGinty" <stephenmcginty@ntlworld_DOT_.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 25 Mar 2003 11:58:47 GMT, [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:
>
> >So who's going to Herne Hill on Good Friday, then?
> >
> >Cheers, helen s
> >
> Wish I was - looks like an excellent programme.
>
> http://www.hernehillcycling.com/
>
> The 10min pursuit should be really interesting. Hope the weather holds...
>
> Cheers! Stephen

I've just been into the "Herne Hill Stadium" site hoping to find some info about this Sundays
(6/4/03) MPV event and its events diary was horribly out of date (what year was it where may 3rd
was a Wednesday?). Perhaps I should try the above one (not found via web search - unless it was
past page 2)
--
IanB

swap my names around to reply to me