Herne Hill

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Wafflycathcsdir, Mar 25, 2003.

  1. So who's going to Herne Hill on Good Friday, then?

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    Tags:

  2. On 25 Mar 2003 11:58:47 GMT, [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:

    >So who's going to Herne Hill on Good Friday, then?
    >
    >Cheers, helen s

    Wish I was - looks like an excellent programme.

    http://www.hernehillcycling.com/

    The 10min pursuit should be really interesting. Hope the weather holds...

    Cheers! Stephen

  3. >The 10min pursuit should be really interesting. Hope the weather holds...

    It should be and I hope it does!

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  4. Davep

    Davep Guest

    wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:

    > So who's going to Herne Hill on Good Friday, then?
    >
    > Cheers, helen s
    >
    > ~~~~~~~~~~
    > Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending a reply!
    >
    > Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the keyboaRRRDdd
    > ~~~~~~~~~~

    I am. I went two years ago, the weather was fantastic, fingers crossed for this year. Bradley
    Wiggins, Chris Newton. and David Millar ??

    davep

  5. >I am. I went two years ago, the weather was fantastic, fingers crossed for this year. Bradley
    >Wiggins, Chris Newton. and David Millar ??
    >
    >davep

    Should be great as long as the weather is okay.

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  6. Ianb

    Ianb Guest

    "Steve McGinty" <[email protected]_DOT_.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On 25 Mar 2003 11:58:47 GMT, [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:
    >
    > >So who's going to Herne Hill on Good Friday, then?
    > >
    > >Cheers, helen s
    > >
    > Wish I was - looks like an excellent programme.
    >
    > http://www.hernehillcycling.com/
    >
    > The 10min pursuit should be really interesting. Hope the weather holds...
    >
    > Cheers! Stephen

    I've just been into the "Herne Hill Stadium" site hoping to find some info about this Sundays
    (6/4/03) MPV event and its events diary was horribly out of date (what year was it where may 3rd
    was a Wednesday?). Perhaps I should try the above one (not found via web search - unless it was
    past page 2)
    --
    IanB

    swap my names around to reply to me