"He's a good rider," Bush said of Lance Armstrong

Bill Sornson wrote:
> fuller wrote:
>>
>> READ: LANCE IS GOOD, NOT NOBODY IS AS GOOD AS OUR INFALLIBLE AND
>> PERFECT EMPEROR

> Oh, bullspit. He MIGHT have just meant that Lance rode a MOUNTAIN
> bike pretty well for a roadie. Or he COULD have had his tongue
> planted firmly in cheek.

Sure, but we find it funnier to think your leader is a dumbass...

Tue, 23 Aug 2005 03:57:00 GMT,
<[email protected]>, Jeff Starr
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I personally could care less about their speed. I'm sure it was more
>photo op, than real ride.

It's what Lance got instead of another invitation to the White House.
--
zk

They sure are compatible in the lying department, anyway.

On 2005-08-23, Dominic Richens <[email protected]> wrote:
> Bill Sornson wrote:
>> fuller wrote:
>>>
>>> READ: LANCE IS GOOD, NOT NOBODY IS AS GOOD AS OUR INFALLIBLE AND
>>> PERFECT EMPEROR

>> Oh, bullspit. He MIGHT have just meant that Lance rode a MOUNTAIN
>> bike pretty well for a roadie. Or he COULD have had his tongue
>> planted firmly in cheek.

> Sure, but we find it funnier to think your leader is a dumbass...

Please don't call our dictator that...dumbass lying puppet is much more
appropriate.

Chuck wrote:
> On 2005-08-23, Dominic Richens <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Bill Sornson wrote:

>>> Oh, bullspit. He MIGHT have just meant that Lance rode a MOUNTAIN
>>> bike pretty well for a roadie. Or he COULD have had his tongue
>>> planted firmly in cheek.

>> Sure, but we find it funnier to think your leader is a dumbass...
>>

> Please don't call our dictator that...dumbass lying puppet is much
> more appropriate.

Go refill the tanks on the Slurpy machine, "Chuck".

Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:04:06 GMT,
<[email protected]>, "Bill Sornson"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>>> Sure, but we find it funnier to think your leader is a dumbass...
>>>

>> Please don't call our dictator that...dumbass lying puppet is much
>> more appropriate.

>Go refill the tanks on the Slurpy machine, "Chuck".

Does Lance know you wear brown lipstick for George too?
--
zk

Zoot Katz wrote:
> Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:04:06 GMT,
> <[email protected]>, "Bill Sornson"

>>> Please don't call our dictator that...dumbass lying puppet is much
>>> more appropriate.

>> Go refill the tanks on the Slurpy machine, "Chuck".

> Does Lance know you wear brown lipstick for George too?

Ooh, a scathing remark from the (pea)nut(s) gallery. How shall I go on...

"fuller" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de news:
[email protected]...

> White House spokesman Trent Duffy said the group consisted of Bush,
> Armstrong and about eight other cyclists, including Secret Service
> personnel and White House staffers. The president led "Peloton One" on
> a two-hour, 17-mile ride with a 10-minute break at the site of a
> waterfall on the ranch.
>
> "He's a good rider," Bush said of his guest as a White House
> photographer took their picture, Duffy said.

Well, what do you know. Shrub finally said something that was true.

Fri, 26 Aug 2005 00:22:21 GMT,
<[email protected]> wrote:

>>> Go refill the tanks on the Slurpy machine, "Chuck".

>> Does Lance know you wear brown lipstick for George too?

>Ooh, a scathing remark from the (pea)nut(s) gallery. How shall I go on...

Just keep slithering along. You'll get there.
--
zk

On 22-Aug-2005, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Mark Hickey wrote:
>
> > That's just it though - I can't extract a "joke" out of the cap-lock
> > bit, try as I might. It sounded more like a whine, but maybe I just
> > don't understand liberal humor. ;-)

> "Liberal humor" -- get serious!

Like the smug self-righteousness of the right-wing is funny?

--
Sock Puppet

On 22-Aug-2005, "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Especially since it was a Serotta and I understand he's at least a
> competent road rider. Doesn't make him any cleaner in my book though. I
> never forgave him for Vietnam Veterans Against the War and never will.
> Anyone that was willing to tell any number of lies about the USA in
> order to advance his own personal political career doesn't stand
> upright in my book.

Like invading Iraq based on lies to gain "political capital"?

--
Sock Puppet