He's back !

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by zipp2001, Aug 10, 2018.

1. zipp2001

zipp2001 Well-Known Member

Well about 3 weeks go I did a call out of a friend to come join me for some fun riding in the woods. He responded pretty quick and we went out an did about an 1 1/2. So I get a called Wednesday night asking if he could come over and ride Friday afternoon. Works for me and we rolled out for 2 1/2 and I think he's going to pull the trigger on a bike soon. Always good introducing other to all the fun.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR8Z6bXtSUg

Tags:

2. Corzhens

Corzhens Well-Known Member

I felt like I was being alluded to with this topic because I have been on a long sabbatical already in my riding. For those who don’t know, I have an injury on my right calf that when I engage in a heavy physical activity, a mouse would appear on that calf and would stay for a day or 2. It is scary because it is obviously a swollen muscle. I had consulted several physicians and they are in unison with prohibiting me from riding. But I have some plans to come back to the road.

3. zipp2001

zipp2001 Well-Known Member

I hope they are able to find what's causing the issue with your calf, and your able to ride soon.

4. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

I think you found the cause...somehow a mouse go into your leg, that can't be good.

Anyway follow the docs plan and you'll be riding soon.

How did that come about anyway? were you riding too much before your body was ready?