Hesjedal and McCarty?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by CrossSportif, Apr 28, 2004.

  1. CrossSportif

    CrossSportif Guest

    Anyone have the scoop on how these guys are doing? I read that Ryder was
    rooming with Floyd for the Ardennes week but looks like he only started Fleche
    and was the only Postal non-finisher there (in a brutally fast race). I know
    Pat wasn't selected for Georgia. Anyone know what sort of upcoming race program
    these guys have?

    Tags:

  2. otto

    otto Guest

    [email protected] (CrossSportif) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Anyone have the scoop on how these guys are doing? I read that Ryder was
    > rooming with Floyd for the Ardennes week but looks like he only started Fleche
    > and was the only Postal non-finisher there (in a brutally fast race). I know
    > Pat wasn't selected for Georgia. Anyone know what sort of upcoming race program
    > these guys have?

    Hesjedal also had a pretty good race in three dagen de pannes: making
    the break that placed hincapie in pole position for the overall win
    and was the top young rider until the TT.

  3. Nicefrance

    Nicefrance Guest

  4. wannagofast

    wannagofast Guest

    Pat was doing well at the Tuesday night crit in Plano until a couple of
    weeks ago (www.txbra.org). I presume he's gone back to EU as he was not in
    the final selection for the Tour of GA, for which he was bummed.

    news:[email protected]