HET VOLK odds



F

Fabrizio Mazzoleni

Guest
Latest odds according to Unibet.com

Tom Boonen (Quick Step) 4.50
Philippe Gilbert (FdJeux) 9.00
Nick Nuyens (Cofidis) 14.00
Stijn Devolder (Quick Step) 15.00
Gert Steegmans (Quick Step) 16.00
Juan Antonio Flecha (Rabobank) 16.00
Fabian Cancellara (CSC) 18.00
Paolo Bettini (Quick Step) 20.00
Bert De Waele (Landbouwkrediet) 22.00
Stuart O'Grady (CSC) 25.00
Thor Hushovd (Crédit Agricole) 28.00
Selected others
Roger Hammond (High Road) 45.00
Jeremy Hunt (Crédit Agricole) 65.00
 
K

Kenny

Guest
On Feb 29, 6:54 am, Fabrizio Mazzoleni <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Latest odds according to Unibet.com
>
> Tom Boonen (Quick Step) 4.50
> Philippe Gilbert (FdJeux) 9.00
> Nick Nuyens (Cofidis) 14.00
> Stijn Devolder (Quick Step) 15.00
> Gert Steegmans (Quick Step) 16.00
> Juan Antonio Flecha (Rabobank) 16.00
> Fabian Cancellara (CSC) 18.00
> Paolo Bettini (Quick Step) 20.00
> Bert De Waele (Landbouwkrediet) 22.00
> Stuart O'Grady (CSC) 25.00
> Thor Hushovd (Crédit Agricole) 28.00
> Selected others
> Roger Hammond (High Road) 45.00
> Jeremy Hunt (Crédit Agricole) 65.00


Vaitkus?
 
A

Andre

Guest
On Feb 29, 9:46 am, Kenny <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Feb 29, 6:54 am, Fabrizio Mazzoleni <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > Latest odds according to Unibet.com

>
> > Tom Boonen (Quick Step) 4.50
> > Philippe Gilbert (FdJeux) 9.00
> > Nick Nuyens (Cofidis) 14.00
> > Stijn Devolder (Quick Step) 15.00
> > Gert Steegmans (Quick Step) 16.00
> > Juan Antonio Flecha (Rabobank) 16.00
> > Fabian Cancellara (CSC) 18.00
> > Paolo Bettini (Quick Step) 20.00
> > Bert De Waele (Landbouwkrediet) 22.00
> > Stuart O'Grady (CSC) 25.00
> > Thor Hushovd (Crédit Agricole) 28.00
> > Selected others
> > Roger Hammond (High Road) 45.00
> > Jeremy Hunt (Crédit Agricole) 65.00

>
> Vaitkus?- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -


Pozzatto?
 
F

Fabrizio Mazzoleni

Guest
On Feb 29, 12:19 pm, Andre <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Feb 29, 9:46 am, Kenny <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Feb 29, 6:54 am, Fabrizio Mazzoleni <[email protected]>
> > wrote:

>
> > > Latest odds according to Unibet.com

>
> > > Tom Boonen (Quick Step) 4.50
> > > Philippe Gilbert (FdJeux) 9.00
> > > Nick Nuyens (Cofidis) 14.00
> > > Stijn Devolder (Quick Step) 15.00
> > > Gert Steegmans (Quick Step) 16.00
> > > Juan Antonio Flecha (Rabobank) 16.00
> > > Fabian Cancellara (CSC) 18.00
> > > Paolo Bettini (Quick Step) 20.00
> > > Bert De Waele (Landbouwkrediet) 22.00
> > > Stuart O'Grady (CSC) 25.00
> > > Thor Hushovd (Crédit Agricole) 28.00
> > > Selected others
> > > Roger Hammond (High Road) 45.00
> > > Jeremy Hunt (Crédit Agricole) 65.00

>
> > Vaitkus?- Hide quoted text -

>
> > - Show quoted text -

>
> Pozzatto?- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -


I see on velonews.com that Liquigas is not listing Pozzatto on the
start list

The real downer is that Frank Vandenbroucke has come down with a cold
and will not be starting for team Mitsubishi-Jartazi.