2. Stijn Devolder
3. Peter Van Petegem
4. Stuart O'Grady
5. Viatcheslav Ekimov
6. Mark Scanlon
7. Steffen Wesemann
8. Servais Knaven
9. Tom Steels
10 Ludo Dierckxsens (Solely by Purity of Spirit and Panache)

--
How strange when an illusion dies, it's as though you've lost a child.--Judy
Garland

"B Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Mine:
>
> 1. Tom Boonen
> 2. Stijn Devolder
> 3. Peter Van Petegem
> 4. Stuart O'Grady
> 5. Viatcheslav Ekimov
> 6. Mark Scanlon
> 7. Steffen Wesemann
> 8. Servais Knaven
> 9. Tom Steels
> 10 Ludo Dierckxsens (Solely by Purity of Spirit and Panache)

I predict a RAB seep of the podium.

B Lafferty wrote:
> Mine:
>
> 1. Tom Boonen
> 2. Stijn Devolder
> 3. Peter Van Petegem
> 4. Stuart O'Grady
> 5. Viatcheslav Ekimov
> 6. Mark Scanlon
> 7. Steffen Wesemann
> 8. Servais Knaven
> 9. Tom Steels
> 10 Ludo Dierckxsens (Solely by Purity of Spirit and Panache)

I predict you'll continue to accuse the podium of doping.

-Ken

"k.papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> B Lafferty wrote:
>> Mine:
>>
>> 1. Tom Boonen
>> 2. Stijn Devolder
>> 3. Peter Van Petegem
>> 4. Stuart O'Grady
>> 5. Viatcheslav Ekimov
>> 6. Mark Scanlon
>> 7. Steffen Wesemann
>> 8. Servais Knaven
>> 9. Tom Steels
>> 10 Ludo Dierckxsens (Solely by Purity of Spirit and Panache)
>>

> I predict you'll continue to accuse the podium of doping.
>
> -Ken

Well Pap Smear, I'll predict that you'll keep talking out of your vagina.

"B Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well Pap Smear, I'll predict that you'll keep talking out of your vagina.

It's certainly no surprise to me that you don't understand human physiology.
I figured you'd never had any without your recent comment.

gym.gravity wrote:
> 1 devolder
> 2 o'grady
> 3 boonen

Holy ****! Mad Dog does the classics??
1 Boonen
2 McWhiner
3 Hincapie cause he's got to show some guts sometime, right?
Bill C

Boonen, Eki, PVP
"B Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Mine:
>
> 1. Tom Boonen
> 2. Stijn Devolder
> 3. Peter Van Petegem
> 4. Stuart O'Grady
> 5. Viatcheslav Ekimov
> 6. Mark Scanlon
> 7. Steffen Wesemann
> 8. Servais Knaven
> 9. Tom Steels
> 10 Ludo Dierckxsens (Solely by Purity of Spirit and Panache)
>
> --
> How strange when an illusion dies, it's as though you've lost a

child.--Judy
> Garland

B Lafferty <[email protected]> wrote:

> 1. Tom Boonen
> 2. Stijn Devolder
> 3. Peter Van Petegem
> 4. Stuart O'Grady
> 5. Viatcheslav Ekimov
> 6. Mark Scanlon
> 7. Steffen Wesemann
> 8. Servais Knaven
> 9. Tom Steels
> 10 Ludo Dierckxsens (Solely by Purity of Spirit and Panache)

Ah no way... :)

This is more like it:

1 Michaelsen
2 Gilbert

3 De Jongh
4 Van Heeswijk
5 Hunter
6 Klier

7 Boonen
8 Hammond
9 Sentjens
10 Van Dijk
11 Schreck
12 Hincapie
13 Wiggens
14 Löwik

Now crossing my fingers... :)

--
Dolfy
- Webstek : http://www33.brinkster.com/dolfy1978

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:35:58 GMT, B Lafferty wrote:
> 1. Tom Boonen
> 2. Stijn Devolder
> 3. Peter Van Petegem
> 4. Stuart O'Grady
> 5. Viatcheslav Ekimov
> 6. Mark Scanlon
> 7. Steffen Wesemann
> 8. Servais Knaven
> 9. Tom Steels
> 10 Ludo Dierckxsens (Solely by Purity of Spirit and Panache)

Baguet.

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

Sooner or later Slava is going to have to pull a Gilbert Duclos-Lassalle and
win Paris-Roubaix.

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:56:22 -0800, Geraard Spergen wrote:
> Baguet is skipping OHV for KBK, PVP is doing both.

Ah yes I see. OK, my pick is sprinter Robbie (Hunter).

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

> On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:35:58 GMT, B Lafferty wrote:
>> 1. Tom Boonen
>> 2. Stijn Devolder
>> 3. Peter Van Petegem
>> 4. Stuart O'Grady
>> 5. Viatcheslav Ekimov
>> 6. Mark Scanlon
>> 7. Steffen Wesemann
>> 8. Servais Knaven
>> 9. Tom Steels
>> 10 Ludo Dierckxsens (Solely by Purity of Spirit and Panache)

> Baguet.

Bravo for Ludo!!

> --
> Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/
> Thunderbird E-mail and Newsgroups - http://gettbird.com/

He tried, but was obviously missing something.
What's it called... panache ?

"Bart Van Hoorebeeck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:%[email protected]...
> He tried, but was obviously missing something.
> What's it called... panache ?

While I didn't see it, seems that he used panache but didn't have enough
purity of spirit. ;-)

Seriously, after all he went through trying to get a contract for this
season, it's nice to see him do well in the opening race of the Northern
season.

B Lafferty wrote:
> "Bart Van Hoorebeeck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:%[email protected]...
> > He tried, but was obviously missing something.
> > What's it called... panache ?

> While I didn't see it, seems that he used panache but didn't have

enough
> purity of spirit. ;-)

dumbass,

it's psychological warfare to soften up the competition for flanders.
anyways, everyone knows the het volk winner never wins flanders.

btw. didn't see any het volk, but if you check out the paris-brussels
coverage (it's on cycling.tv) you know can see how/why nuyens is
awesome once he's away solo.