Het Volk

John Forrest Tomlinson

Guest
On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 17:41:14 +0100, "Robert Chung" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Bret wrote:
>> On Mar 2, 4:47 pm, John Forrest Tomlinson <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>> On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 18:38:39 -0500, John Forrest Tomlinson

>>> Or Juan Antonio Flecha.

>> Almost called it.

>Yeah, that would've made the candyassing even worse.

Yeah, I meant to say it'd be Flecha, or else he'd be top five, or
maybe not if several other guys were ahead of him or he didn't finish.
Pretty much called it I did.
--
JT
****************************

Kurgan Gringioni

Guest
On Mar 3, 12:15 pm, John Forrest Tomlinson <[email protected]>
wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 17:41:14 +0100, "Robert Chung" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >Bret wrote:

> >> Almost called it.

> >Yeah, that would've made the candyassing even worse.

> Yeah, I meant to say it'd be Flecha, or else he'd be top five, or
> maybe not if several other guys were ahead of him or he didn't finish.
> Pretty much called it I did.

Dumbass -

You have the perfect bike racer mentality.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Geraard Spergen

Guest
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 17:41:14 +0100, "Robert Chung" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> Bret wrote:
>>> Almost called it.

>> Yeah, that would've made the candyassing even worse.

> Yeah, I meant to say it'd be Flecha, or else he'd be top five, or
> maybe not if several other guys were ahead of him or he didn't finish.
> Pretty much called it I did.

Wow, retroactive candyassing, a whole new skill.

Eeckhout could've been in there if things had gone a little differently.

Howard Kveck

Guest
In article <[email protected]>,
Geraard Spergen <[email protected]> wrote:

> John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
> > On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 17:41:14 +0100, "Robert Chung" <[email protected]>
> > wrote:

> >> Yeah, that would've made the candyassing even worse.

> > Yeah, I meant to say it'd be Flecha, or else he'd be top five, or
> > maybe not if several other guys were ahead of him or he didn't finish.
> > Pretty much called it I did.

> Wow, retroactive candyassing, a whole new skill.
>
> Eeckhout could've been in there if things had gone a little differently.

Since Pozzato (allegedly) didn't sign on, is he the real winner? JT may be
vindicated.

http://tinyurl.com/2ukeas (goes to CN)

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Robert Chung

Guest
yeahyeah wrote:
> Steegmans.

Thank, btw, for not putting down 11 names.

Donald Munro

Guest
Robert Chung wrote:
> Pozzato did that very well. I saw him win Haut Var last weekend and he
> didn't really seem to need much pop that time.

O'Grady looks like he might be a contender in some of the classics;
perhaps the old Riis magic is working again. I wonder if he's doing
Milan-San Remo ?

Tom Kunich

Guest
"Donald Munro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Robert Chung wrote:
>> Pozzato did that very well. I saw him win Haut Var last weekend and he
>> didn't really seem to need much pop that time.

> O'Grady looks like he might be a contender in some of the classics;
> perhaps the old Riis magic is working again. I wonder if he's doing
> Milan-San Remo ?

That was what I thought when I saw O'Grady running so strongly at the front.
I hope he doesn't lose hope since he has always seemed to be almost there
only to lose it in the last little bit.