Het Volk

On Mar 2, 1:46 pm, "Andre" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mar 2, 10:05 am, Geraard Spergen <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Robert Chung wrote:
> > > Nuyens.

> > Eekhout

> Gilbert

Jartazi Promo Fashion

247 Geert Omloop (Bel) <<<<<<<<<WINNER. I mean, come on.

On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 18:38:39 -0500, John Forrest Tomlinson
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Max Van Heeswijk

Or Juan Antonio Flecha.

--
JT
****************************

Bret wrote:
> You're all ignoring the elephant in the room. I think Boonen might
> win.

That's what Unibet says. Being a fatty master I am picking PVP.

Bob Schwartz

On Mar 2, 9:16 pm, Bob Schwartz <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Bret wrote:
> > You're all ignoring the elephant in the room. I think Boonen might
> > win.

> That's what Unibet says. Being a fatty master I am picking PVP.

Tyler Farrar. No, wait, Hoste.

Ben

In article <[email protected]>,
"Bret" <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Mar 2, 4:00 pm, Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote:
> > In article <[email protected]>, "Robert Chung"
> > <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Nuyens.

> You're all ignoring the elephant in the room. I think Boonen might
> win.

I contemplated picking Boonen. He has had some good finishes in the race (12, 2 and
5 since 2003) and he already has five wins (four of those were in the Tour of Qatar
and one in the Ruto del Sol) this year.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

wrote:
> Bret wrote:
> > You're all ignoring the elephant in the room. I think Boonen might
> > win.

> That's what Unibet says. Being a fatty master I am picking PVP.
>
> Bob Schwartz

I wouldn't mind at all if PVP won. It's just not as likely.

Bret

On Mar 2, 10:11 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> On Mar 2, 6:28 pm, "Bret" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 2, 4:00 pm, Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote:

> > You're all ignoring the elephant in the room. I think Boonen might
> > win.

> > Bret

> dumbass,
>
> boonen knows about the het volk exclusion principle. if you win het
> volk you can't win the ronde.

Yeah, they might mark him too closely if he shows his cards too early.

Bret

Bret wrote:
> On Mar 2, 4:47 pm, John Forrest Tomlinson <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>> On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 18:38:39 -0500, John Forrest Tomlinson

>>> Max Van Heeswijk

>> Or Juan Antonio Flecha.

> Almost called it.

Yeah, that would've made the candyassing even worse.

Pozzato did that very well. I saw him win Haut Var last weekend and he
didn't really seem to need much pop that time.

On 2 mrt, 10:40, "Robert Chung" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Nuyens.

The separation of the former Quick Step team mates Boonen, Pozzato and
Nuyens gave us some very attractive racing. What an extraordinary
finale!
I think we all know how things would have ended if they wore the same
jersey in the pursuit of Flecha and O'grady...
For once Roger De Vlaeminck is right: big names can't be in the same
team (He hated being in the same team with Moser.)

Kenny