Het Volk

Marlene Blansha

Guest
Speaking of the Het volk, is anyone in N. America airing it live?

I'll probably end up listening on Eurosport Live audio, better than nothing i guess.

Originally posted by Marlene Blansha
Speaking of the Het volk, is anyone in N. America airing it live?

I'll probably end up listening on Eurosport Live audio, better than nothing i guess.

got no idea about the usa, but this (website link) provides pretty quick news updates, ja wel in nederlandse...jammer!!)
and you can hear the race live on radio at rtl2 in holland or belgium.

http://www.geocities.com/omloophetvolk/

it has lots of race links that might be of interest.

regards

ep

In Europe is broadcasted by Eurosport on Saturday

Marlene Blanshay <[email protected]> escribió en el mensaje de noticias
[email protected]...
> Speaking of the Het volk, is anyone in N. America airing it live?
>
> I'll probably end up listening on Eurosport Live audio, better than nothing i guess.

>Subject: Het Volk From: [email protected] (Marlene Blanshay) Date: 2/25/03 6:28 PM Pacific
>Standard Time Message-id: <[email protected]>
>
>Speaking of the Het volk, is anyone in N. America airing it live?
>
>I'll probably end up listening on Eurosport Live audio, better than nothing i guess.

ha! and push quality programming like "joe millionaire" and "the bachelor" off the air, in america?

keep wishing.

chris

"Jamce1" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
. Snip. .>
> ha! and push quality programming like "joe millionaire" and "the bachelor"
off
> the air, in america?
>
> keep wishing.
>
> chris

And I thought all that quality programming like Big Brother, Who Wants to be a Millionaire and
Survivor came from Europe. Why can't they export some of their junk programming like the spring
classics ?

-T

Well, I don't see it now, but when I clicked on it the first time there was something about Tjmil (I
think) this and that which I took to be a different spelling of Tchmil. It was close enough to
English that it almost made sense but not quite.

> On 26 Feb 2003 11:41:02 -0800, Tom Kunich wrote:
> >> http://www.geocities.com/omloophetvolk/
> >
> >Can someone translate what that site is saying about Tshmil?
>
> All I see is links, not even to Tchmil though. Where do you see the text about Tchmil?

"Marlene Blanshay" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Not to mention sports like strong man and lumberjack events, wrestling, and of course aerobics and
> cheerleading championships!

The networks put on the aerobics and cheerleading championships as a public service to their
viewers. When watching regular sports, the fattie couch potatoe drinks beer. When watching aerobics
and cheerleading, the fattie couch potatoe works out the dominant hand.

On 2/26/03 8:28 PM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Marlene Blanshay" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> Not to mention sports like strong man and lumberjack events, wrestling, and of course aerobics
>> and cheerleading championships!
>

> The networks put on the aerobics and cheerleading championships as a public service to their
> viewers. When watching regular sports, the fattie couch potatoe drinks beer. When watching
> aerobics and cheerleading, the fattie couch potatoe works out the dominant hand.

And you bang the parrot........

No wonder you had finger cancer

Here in Spain, TVE is broadcasting almost the national tours, like Vuelta a la Comunidad Valenciana,
now, and, usually the World Cup classics, and, of course, Tour and Vuelta. I don't know if it's
broadcasted via satellite.

Marlene Blanshay wrote:
>>snip

>>And I thought all that quality programming like Big Brother, Who Wants to be a Millionaire and
>>Survivor came from Europe. Why can't they export some of their junk programming like the spring
>>classics ?

> Interestingly enough, we get an italian and a french network, both of which, in europe, broadcast
> cycling. But here, they only air soccer.

Dishnetwork carries two RAI channels available ala carte for $10/month. The listings don't reveal
what programming is available. I am going to subscribe for a month right before Tirreno-Adriatico in
hopes of being able to view that as well as Milan-San Remo.

<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Marlene Blanshay" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Not to mention sports like strong man and lumberjack events, wrestling, and of course aerobics
> > and cheerleading championships!
>

> The networks put on the aerobics and cheerleading championships as a public service to their
> viewers. When watching regular sports, the fattie couch potatoe drinks beer. When watching
> aerobics and cheerleading, the fattie couch potatoe works out the dominant hand.

LOL... >snok<

Patrick Brittain <[email protected]> writes:
> Dishnetwork carries two RAI channels available ala carte for $10/month. The listings don't reveal
> what programming is available. I am going to subscribe for a month right before Tirreno-Adriatico
> in hopes of being able to view that as well as Milan-San Remo.

Please report your findings.

Thanks,

Morgan

I'll be in England at the end of March. Where can I rent a (half decent) road bike in London ? I'll
need it for a week or two.

TIA

-Frazer

>From: Frazer Worley [email protected]

>I'll be in England at the end of March. Where can I rent a (half decent) road bike in London ? I'll
>need it for a week or two.
>
>TIA

You might want to try a post on uk.rec.cycling Bill C

"Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:BA8438E7.34919%[email protected]...

> Fat Stevie is really obsessed with Henry's Parrot .... I beginning to
think
> Stevie wishes HE was the one banging the parrot ... either that or Fattie Stevie wishes Henry was
> banging him.
>
> It's the only thing that explains his single-minded obsession.

You ever met Henry's cockatoo? Cute bird... I'd be jealous too!

Mike