Hey all...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by G.T., Apr 6, 2005.

  1. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    ....I know a lot of people in a.m-b love cool music along with riding.
    Well, I just got turned on to the most amazing music I have ever heard.
    She's from New Zealand so she doesn't get much promotion in the
    Americas or Europe and since I think her music is wonderful I figured
    I'd turn a.m-bers on to her. You can thank me later! I listen to one
    of her CDs everytime I ride:

    http://www.wingtunes.com/public/about.aspx

    Tags:

  2. MattB

    MattB Guest

    G.T. wrote:
    > ...I know a lot of people in a.m-b love cool music along with riding.
    > Well, I just got turned on to the most amazing music I have ever heard.
    > She's from New Zealand so she doesn't get much promotion in the
    > Americas or Europe and since I think her music is wonderful I figured
    > I'd turn a.m-bers on to her. You can thank me later! I listen to one
    > of her CDs everytime I ride:
    >
    > http://www.wingtunes.com/public/about.aspx

    Hey, thanks for the hot tip. She's gonna' be the next big thing and we
    can say we heard it first! Look out Ashlee, here comes Wing!
    I'm loading up my mp3 player with all the free tracks as I type!

    Matt (Sa-Weeeet!)

  3. Bill Sornson

    Bill Sornson Guest

    G.T. wrote:
    > ...I know a lot of people in a.m-b love cool music along with riding.
    > Well, I just got turned on to the most amazing music I have ever
    > heard. She's from New Zealand so she doesn't get much promotion in
    > the Americas or Europe and since I think her music is wonderful I
    > figured I'd turn a.m-bers on to her. You can thank me later! I
    > listen to one of her CDs everytime I ride:
    >
    > http://www.wingtunes.com/public/about.aspx

    Six days late?

    (Literally one second of first free track was enough to confirm your
    smartassitudedness!) (Names were other clue.)

    Sticking to AM sports talk for now, B.S.

  4. G.T. wrote:
    > ...I know a lot of people in a.m-b love cool music along with riding.
    > Well, I just got turned on to the most amazing music I have ever
    > heard. She's from New Zealand so she doesn't get much promotion in the
    > Americas or Europe and since I think her music is wonderful I figured
    > I'd turn a.m-bers on to her. You can thank me later! I listen to one
    > of her CDs everytime I ride:
    >
    > http://www.wingtunes.com/public/about.aspx

    You could have just asked us to send her a donation instead... ;)
    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

  5. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    Wudduya mean six days late? I'm serious! I booked a Calif tour for
    her, San Diego at the Casbah, LA at Spaceland, and SF at Slim's. Maybe
    I can get her to hit Gunnison, CO, too!

  6. p e t e f a g e r l i n wrote:
    > G.T. wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.wingtunes.com/public/about.aspx

    > I especially enjoyed "Do-Re-Mi"
    >
    > She's got quit a range.

    Not the best, but "I want to hold your hand" is.
    Now that is some range.

    --
    Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado
    remove "mydebt" to reply

    "Anyone who isn't confused really doesn't understand the situation."
    Edward R. Murrow

  7. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

  8. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    By the way, didn't she play with Paul McCartney?

    --
    - Zilla
    Cary, NC

    "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:uw%[email protected]
    > Come on man, how can that beat "Dancing Queen"
    > or yeah, "I Wanna Hold Your Hand". Geez.
    >
    > --
    > - Zilla
    > Cary, NC
    > (Remove XSPAM)
    >

    > "p e t e f a g e r l i n" <[email protected]>

    wrote
    > in message news:[email protected]
    > > G.T. wrote:
    > >
    > > > http://www.wingtunes.com/public/about.aspx

    > > I especially enjoyed "Do-Re-Mi"
    > >
    > > She's got quit a range.

  9. Slack

    Slack Guest

    G.T. wrote:
    > ...I know a lot of people in a.m-b love cool music along with riding.
    > Well, I just got turned on to the most amazing music I have ever heard.
    > She's from New Zealand so she doesn't get much promotion in the
    > Americas or Europe and since I think her music is wonderful I figured
    > I'd turn a.m-bers on to her. You can thank me later! I listen to one
    > of her CDs everytime I ride:
    >
    > http://www.wingtunes.com/public/about.aspx

    That chick kicks arse!!!

    But she can't spell, it's supposed to be www.wingnut-tunes.com
    --
    Slack

  10. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    G.T. wrote:
    > ...I know a lot of people in a.m-b love cool music along with riding.

    Absolutely stunning; her voice is like velvet to the ears. I never would
    have thought she was from Hong Kong though.

  11. Mtnbiker

    Mtnbiker Guest

    G.T. wrote:
    > ...I know a lot of people in a.m-b love cool music along with riding.
    > Well, I just got turned on to the most amazing music I have ever heard.
    > She's from New Zealand so she doesn't get much promotion in the
    > Americas or Europe and since I think her music is wonderful I figured
    > I'd turn a.m-bers on to her. You can thank me later! I listen to one
    > of her CDs everytime I ride:
    >
    > http://www.wingtunes.com/public/about.aspx

    I had bought her 1st CD a while back. I use it at night to help me
    sleep. Very hipnotic.

  12. Bill Sornson

    Bill Sornson Guest

    Mtnbiker wrote:

    > I had bought her 1st CD a while back. I use it at night to help me
    > sleep. Very hipnotic.

    "Hipnotic" -- trendy yet dreadfully boring?

  13. MattB

    MattB Guest

    G.T. wrote:
    > Wudduya mean six days late? I'm serious! I booked a Calif tour for
    > her, San Diego at the Casbah, LA at Spaceland, and SF at Slim's. Maybe
    > I can get her to hit Gunnison, CO, too!

    Oh yeah! You rollin' tape? Is she pro-taping or will it be a stealth job?

    Matt

  14. G.T. wrote:
    > ...I know a lot of people in a.m-b love cool music along with riding.
    > Well, I just got turned on to the most amazing music I have ever

    heard.
    > She's from New Zealand so she doesn't get much promotion in the
    > Americas or Europe and since I think her music is wonderful I figured
    > I'd turn a.m-bers on to her. You can thank me later! I listen to

    one
    > of her CDs everytime I ride:
    >
    > http://www.wingtunes.com/public/about.aspx

    I must say, "Do Re Mi" lifted my mood. But I'm a big fan of show tunes.

    /s
    http://neilswaab.com/comics/wiggles/images/rehab144.jpg

  15. MattB

    MattB Guest

  16. Bill Sornson

    Bill Sornson Guest

  17. JD

    JD Guest

    G.T. wrote:
    > ...I know a lot of people in a.m-b love cool music along with riding.
    > Well, I just got turned on to the most amazing music I have ever

    heard.
    > She's from New Zealand so she doesn't get much promotion in the
    > Americas or Europe and since I think her music is wonderful I figured
    > I'd turn a.m-bers on to her. You can thank me later! I listen to

    one
    > of her CDs everytime I ride:
    >
    > http://www.wingtunes.com/public/about.aspx

    Great Googly Moogly!

    Hey, are you riding mountain bikes anywhere this weekend?

    JD

  18. I'am Sunday morning after 2 hour at work

  19. Westie

    Westie Guest

    G.T. wrote:
    > ...I know a lot of people in a.m-b love cool music along with riding.
    > Well, I just got turned on to the most amazing music I have ever heard.
    > She's from New Zealand so she doesn't get much promotion in the
    > Americas or Europe and since I think her music is wonderful I figured
    > I'd turn a.m-bers on to her. You can thank me later! I listen to one
    > of her CDs everytime I ride:
    >
    > http://www.wingtunes.com/public/about.aspx

    She's appeared several times on a good Australian late night talkshow
    called "Rove Live". Most impressive vocals. Even the Australians can
    appreciate talent when they hear it.
    --
    Westie