Hey Ass Hatchet lovers

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Johnny NoCom, Dec 14, 2004.

  1. Johnny NoCom

    Johnny NoCom Guest

    No reason to get all upset just cuz your panties are
    binding up your crotch from that ass hatchet saddle. I
    posted the link of the fastest stock bike in the
    universe so you will know what the fastest bike is
    PERIOD. No UCI bullcrap restrictions with this speed
    missile.

    http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm

    When you saddle luvin' slowpokes get smart and decide
    to go fast, you will be begging for a NoCom. Who the
    hell wants to ride that pathetic slow mid 20's
    paceline speed.

    The educated and informed cyclist with a splitter street luge
    prefers mid 30s to 40 mph for a typical cruise with NO
    sissy paceline to slow it down.

    Holiday Cheers,
    Johnny [email protected]

    =====
    The only way to go is real low and fast with a carbon bladder molded,
    splitter Ultralow Lowracer.

    Tags:

  2. Ernesto

    Ernesto Guest

    "Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@bentrideronline.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > No reason to get all upset just cuz your panties are
    > binding up your crotch from that ass hatchet saddle. I
    > posted the link of the fastest stock bike in the
    > universe so you will know what the fastest bike is
    > PERIOD. No UCI bullcrap restrictions with this speed
    > missile.
    >
    > http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm
    >
    > When you saddle luvin' slowpokes get smart and decide
    > to go fast, you will be begging for a NoCom. Who the
    > hell wants to ride that pathetic slow mid 20's
    > paceline speed.
    >
    > The educated and informed cyclist with a splitter street luge
    > prefers mid 30s to 40 mph for a typical cruise with NO
    > sissy paceline to slow it down.
    >
    > Holiday Cheers,
    > Johnny [email protected]

    Why is it that with recumbent the rider is always either a geek or a dork?

  3. Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom wrote:
    > No reason to get all upset just cuz your panties are
    > binding up your crotch from that ass hatchet saddle. I
    > posted the link of the fastest stock bike in the
    > universe so you will know what the fastest bike is
    > PERIOD. No UCI bullcrap restrictions with this speed
    > missile.
    >
    > http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm
    >
    > When you saddle luvin' slowpokes get smart and decide
    > to go fast, you will be begging for a NoCom. Who the
    > hell wants to ride that pathetic slow mid 20's
    > paceline speed.
    >
    > The educated and informed cyclist with a splitter street luge
    > prefers mid 30s to 40 mph for a typical cruise with NO
    > sissy paceline to slow it down.

    Now THAT's a troll, David. :)

  4. Rich

    Rich Guest

    It looks cool, but the front wheel can't possibly trurn more then a few
    degrees. Which might be OK until you slow down...

    Johnny NoCom wrote:
    > No reason to get all upset just cuz your panties are
    > binding up your crotch from that ass hatchet saddle. I
    > posted the link of the fastest stock bike in the
    > universe so you will know what the fastest bike is
    > PERIOD. No UCI bullcrap restrictions with this speed
    > missile.
    >
    > http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm
    >
    > When you saddle luvin' slowpokes get smart and decide
    > to go fast, you will be begging for a NoCom. Who the
    > hell wants to ride that pathetic slow mid 20's
    > paceline speed.
    >
    > The educated and informed cyclist with a splitter street luge
    > prefers mid 30s to 40 mph for a typical cruise with NO
    > sissy paceline to slow it down.
    >
    > Holiday Cheers,
    > Johnny [email protected]
    >

    > =====
    > The only way to go is real low and fast with a carbon bladder molded,
    > splitter Ultralow Lowracer.

  5. GaryG

    GaryG Guest

    "Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@bentrideronline.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > No reason to get all upset just cuz your panties are
    > binding up your crotch from that ass hatchet saddle. I
    > posted the link of the fastest stock bike in the
    > universe so you will know what the fastest bike is
    > PERIOD. No UCI bullcrap restrictions with this speed
    > missile.
    >
    > http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm
    >
    > When you saddle luvin' slowpokes get smart and decide
    > to go fast, you will be begging for a NoCom. Who the
    > hell wants to ride that pathetic slow mid 20's
    > paceline speed.
    >
    > The educated and informed cyclist with a splitter street luge
    > prefers mid 30s to 40 mph for a typical cruise with NO
    > sissy paceline to slow it down.
    >
    > Holiday Cheers,
    > Johnny [email protected]
    >

    > =====
    > The only way to go is real low and fast with a carbon bladder molded,
    > splitter Ultralow Lowracer.

    And when you end up flattened beneath the wheels of an Expedition whose
    driver "didn't see that little ole toy bike way down there officer", we'll
    all shed a few tears.

    BTW, how's that thing climb? Oh, wait...you live in Chicago...never mind.

    GG

  6. psycholist

    psycholist Guest

    "GaryG" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@bentrideronline.com> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> No reason to get all upset just cuz your panties are
    >> binding up your crotch from that ass hatchet saddle. I
    >> posted the link of the fastest stock bike in the
    >> universe so you will know what the fastest bike is
    >> PERIOD. No UCI bullcrap restrictions with this speed
    >> missile.
    >>
    >> http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm
    >>
    >> When you saddle luvin' slowpokes get smart and decide
    >> to go fast, you will be begging for a NoCom. Who the
    >> hell wants to ride that pathetic slow mid 20's
    >> paceline speed.
    >>
    >> The educated and informed cyclist with a splitter street luge
    >> prefers mid 30s to 40 mph for a typical cruise with NO
    >> sissy paceline to slow it down.
    >>
    >> Holiday Cheers,
    >> Johnny [email protected]
    >>

    >> =====
    >> The only way to go is real low and fast with a carbon bladder molded,
    >> splitter Ultralow Lowracer.
    >>

    > And when you end up flattened beneath the wheels of an Expedition whose
    > driver "didn't see that little ole toy bike way down there officer", we'll
    > all shed a few tears.
    >
    > BTW, how's that thing climb? Oh, wait...you live in Chicago...never mind.
    >
    > GG

    I guess the 8' fiberglass pole with the blaze orange flag is an extra-cost
    option.

    --
    Bob C.

    "Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
    T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

  7. "Johnny NoCom" a.k.a. "Queen of the Flatlands"

    Poor bastard is trapped in a world of nice flat velodromes, smooth bike
    paths w/ grades never exceeding 2% and long sweeping turns never
    greater than 150 degrees. Why don't you come out to Cali, Queenie,
    where riders both bent and upright hammer up hills, speed around hair
    pin turns, and laugh as they pass no clearance idiots like yourself
    who've been thrown from their Ultralow one trick pony bikes b/c of a
    bump in the road.

    You need to get a boyfriend. I imagine you'll find him much more fun
    to ride as the experience will undoubtedly fulfull your obsession w/
    things that go up your ass.

  8. Mark Hickey

    Mark Hickey Guest

    "B i l l S o r n s o n" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom wrote:
    >> No reason to get all upset just cuz your panties are
    >> binding up your crotch from that ass hatchet saddle. I
    >> posted the link of the fastest stock bike in the
    >> universe so you will know what the fastest bike is
    >> PERIOD. No UCI bullcrap restrictions with this speed
    >> missile.
    >>
    >> http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm
    >>
    >> When you saddle luvin' slowpokes get smart and decide
    >> to go fast, you will be begging for a NoCom. Who the
    >> hell wants to ride that pathetic slow mid 20's
    >> paceline speed.
    >>
    >> The educated and informed cyclist with a splitter street luge
    >> prefers mid 30s to 40 mph for a typical cruise with NO
    >> sissy paceline to slow it down.

    >Now THAT's a troll, David. :)

    Just not a very good one.

    Besides, the question as to which mode of bike is superior is simple
    to determine - it all goes back to our animal roots.

    The alpha male dog struts around with his butt up in the air, looking
    down at his quivering, vanquished foe, who's recumbent on the ground,
    with him limbs in the air, looking meekly up - usually wetting himself
    in the process.

    Don't know why Johnny's post brought that on, but it just seemed
    appropriate.

    Mark "all you real 'bent riders are OK by me though" Hickey
    Habanero Cycles
    http://www.habcycles.com
    Home of the $695 ti frame

  9. "Johnny NoCom" a.k.a. "Queen of the Flatlands"

    Poor bastard is trapped in a world of nice flat velodromes, smooth bike
    paths w/ grades never exceeding 2% and long sweeping turns never
    greater than 150 degrees. Why don't you come out to Cali, Queenie,
    where riders both bent and upright hammer up hills, speed around hair
    pin turns, and laugh as they pass no clearance idiots like yourself
    who've been thrown from their Ultralow one trick pony bikes b/c of a
    bump in the road.

    You need to get a boyfriend. I imagine you'll find him much more fun
    to ride as the experience will undoubtedly fulfull your obsession w/
    things that go up your ass.

  10. "Johnny NoCom" a.k.a. "Queen of the Flatlands"

    Poor bastard is trapped in a world of nice flat velodromes, smooth bike
    paths w/ grades never exceeding 2% and long sweeping turns never
    greater than 150 degrees. Why don't you come out to Cali, Queenie,
    where riders both bent and upright hammer up hills, speed around hair
    pin turns, and laugh as they pass no clearance idiots like yourself
    who've been thrown from their Ultralow one trick pony bikes b/c of a
    bump in the road.

    You need to get a boyfriend. I imagine you'll find him much more fun
    to ride as the experience will undoubtedly fulfull your obsession w/
    things that go up your ass.

  11. Mark Leuck

    Mark Leuck Guest

    "Ernesto" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@bentrideronline.com> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > No reason to get all upset just cuz your panties are
    > > binding up your crotch from that ass hatchet saddle. I
    > > posted the link of the fastest stock bike in the
    > > universe so you will know what the fastest bike is
    > > PERIOD. No UCI bullcrap restrictions with this speed
    > > missile.
    > >
    > > http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm
    > >
    > > When you saddle luvin' slowpokes get smart and decide
    > > to go fast, you will be begging for a NoCom. Who the
    > > hell wants to ride that pathetic slow mid 20's
    > > paceline speed.
    > >
    > > The educated and informed cyclist with a splitter street luge
    > > prefers mid 30s to 40 mph for a typical cruise with NO
    > > sissy paceline to slow it down.
    > >
    > > Holiday Cheers,
    > > Johnny [email protected]

    > Why is it that with recumbent the rider is always either a geek or a dork?

    I doubt he even has a NoCom

  12. Mark Leuck

    Mark Leuck Guest

    "GaryG" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > > =====
    > > The only way to go is real low and fast with a carbon bladder molded,
    > > splitter Ultralow Lowracer.
    > >

    > And when you end up flattened beneath the wheels of an Expedition whose
    > driver "didn't see that little ole toy bike way down there officer", we'll
    > all shed a few tears.

    I wouldn't say thats all that much of a problem, I run a lowracer all the
    time around Dallas, while its quite that low it so far hasn't been a problem
    in traffic

    > BTW, how's that thing climb? Oh, wait...you live in Chicago...never mind.

    Living in Chicago might explain his disposition tho :)

  13. Matt O'Toole

    Matt O'Toole Guest

    Ernesto wrote:

    > Why is it that with recumbent the rider is always either a geek or a
    > dork?

    I wonder why almost all of them have beards... just an observation...

    Matt O.

  14. Mark Leuck

    Mark Leuck Guest

    > Ernesto wrote:
    >
    > > Why is it that with recumbent the rider is always either a geek or a
    > > dork?

    > I wonder why almost all of them have beards... just an observation...
    >
    > Matt O.

    Must be a regional thing since most here (Dallas Tx) except me don't have
    beards

  15. On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 00:36:19 GMT, "Ernesto" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Why is it that with recumbent the rider is always either a geek or a dork?

    Because geeks have enough spare cash to buy the best bikes on the
    planet? Just guessing :)

    Guy
    http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

    88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at CHS, Puget Sound

  16. Gooserider

    Gooserider Guest

    "Ernesto" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@bentrideronline.com> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > No reason to get all upset just cuz your panties are
    > > binding up your crotch from that ass hatchet saddle. I
    > > posted the link of the fastest stock bike in the
    > > universe so you will know what the fastest bike is
    > > PERIOD. No UCI bullcrap restrictions with this speed
    > > missile.
    > >
    > > http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm
    > >
    > > When you saddle luvin' slowpokes get smart and decide
    > > to go fast, you will be begging for a NoCom. Who the
    > > hell wants to ride that pathetic slow mid 20's
    > > paceline speed.
    > >
    > > The educated and informed cyclist with a splitter street luge
    > > prefers mid 30s to 40 mph for a typical cruise with NO
    > > sissy paceline to slow it down.
    > >
    > > Holiday Cheers,
    > > Johnny [email protected]

    > Why is it that with recumbent the rider is always either a geek or a dork?

    But the OP is neither. He's an ass....

  17. RonSonic

    RonSonic Guest

    On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 00:48:16 -0500, "Matt O'Toole" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Ernesto wrote:
    >
    >> Why is it that with recumbent the rider is always either a geek or a
    >> dork?

    >I wonder why almost all of them have beards... just an observation...

    More than a statistical fair share of chemical engineers as well.

    Ron

  18. Rich Long

    Rich Long Guest

    Bob C.,

    No flags for the NoCom, but all come equipped with the most obnoxious sounding
    BELL to ding all you ASS HATCHET Loving upwrong NOSEBLEEDING idiots oozing
    Preparation H as I pass you.......

    Holiday Cheers,

    Johnny [email protected]

    psycholist wrote:

    > "GaryG" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > "Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@bentrideronline.com> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > >> No reason to get all upset just cuz your panties are
    > >> binding up your crotch from that ass hatchet saddle. I
    > >> posted the link of the fastest stock bike in the
    > >> universe so you will know what the fastest bike is
    > >> PERIOD. No UCI bullcrap restrictions with this speed
    > >> missile.
    > >>
    > >> http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm
    > >>
    > >> When you saddle luvin' slowpokes get smart and decide
    > >> to go fast, you will be begging for a NoCom. Who the
    > >> hell wants to ride that pathetic slow mid 20's
    > >> paceline speed.
    > >>
    > >> The educated and informed cyclist with a splitter street luge
    > >> prefers mid 30s to 40 mph for a typical cruise with NO
    > >> sissy paceline to slow it down.
    > >>
    > >> Holiday Cheers,
    > >> Johnny [email protected]
    > >>

    > >> =====
    > >> The only way to go is real low and fast with a carbon bladder molded,
    > >> splitter Ultralow Lowracer.
    > >>

    > > And when you end up flattened beneath the wheels of an Expedition whose
    > > driver "didn't see that little ole toy bike way down there officer", we'll
    > > all shed a few tears.
    > >
    > > BTW, how's that thing climb? Oh, wait...you live in Chicago...never mind.
    > >
    > > GG
    > >

    > I guess the 8' fiberglass pole with the blaze orange flag is an extra-cost
    > option.
    >
    > --
    > Bob C.
    >
    > "Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
    > T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

  19. Rich Long

    Rich Long Guest

    Now let's take a close look at who's got what up ur ass.

    Mine is a full custom contoured carbon seat wrapping my shoulders and
    supporting my entire upper torso in comfort and with precise, even, weight
    distribution very similar to a Recaro full leather racing seats found in
    my Ferrari Enzo .

    Yours is a NARROW SLITHER OF LEATHER UP UR ASS positioning your upper
    torso in a most ridiculous fashion head first, just waiting to be launched
    over the bars. This riding posture is a prerequisite for the DARWIN 2004
    awards!!!

    Holiday Cheers,

    Johnny [email protected]

    Johnny are you Queer? wrote:

    > "Johnny NoCom" a.k.a. "Queen of the Flatlands"
    >
    > Poor bastard is trapped in a world of nice flat velodromes, smooth bike
    > paths w/ grades never exceeding 2% and long sweeping turns never
    > greater than 150 degrees. Why don't you come out to Cali, Queenie,
    > where riders both bent and upright hammer up hills, speed around hair
    > pin turns, and laugh as they pass no clearance idiots like yourself
    > who've been thrown from their Ultralow one trick pony bikes b/c of a
    > bump in the road.
    >
    > You need to get a boyfriend. I imagine you'll find him much more fun
    > to ride as the experience will undoubtedly fulfull your obsession w/
    > things that go up your ass.

  20. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Rich Long wrote:
    > Now let's take a close look at who's got what up ur ass.
    >
    > Mine is a full custom contoured carbon seat wrapping my shoulders and
    > supporting my entire upper torso in comfort and with precise, even,

    weight
    > distribution very similar to a Recaro full leather racing seats found

    in
    > my Ferrari Enzo .
    >
    > Yours is a NARROW SLITHER OF LEATHER UP UR ASS positioning your upper
    > torso in a most ridiculous fashion head first, just waiting to be

    launched
    > over the bars. This riding posture is a prerequisite for the DARWIN

    2004
    > awards!!!
    >
    > Holiday Cheers,
    >
    > Johnny [email protected]

    Umm, the chances of you having an Enzo, are about as good as almost
    everyone else on this group having a recumbent, and that would be slim
    to none. I'm pretty sure you suck, and so does your damn recumbent.
    No shave your beard and take a shower.

    Tom