Hey Ass Hatchet lovers

Johnny NoCom

Guest
No reason to get all upset just cuz your panties are
binding up your crotch from that ass hatchet saddle. I
posted the link of the fastest stock bike in the
universe so you will know what the fastest bike is
PERIOD. No UCI bullcrap restrictions with this speed
missile.

http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm

When you saddle luvin' slowpokes get smart and decide
to go fast, you will be begging for a NoCom. Who the
hell wants to ride that pathetic slow mid 20's
paceline speed.

The educated and informed cyclist with a splitter street luge
prefers mid 30s to 40 mph for a typical cruise with NO
sissy paceline to slow it down.

Holiday Cheers,
Johnny [email protected]

=====
The only way to go is real low and fast with a carbon bladder molded,
splitter Ultralow Lowracer.

"Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@bentrideronline.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> No reason to get all upset just cuz your panties are
> binding up your crotch from that ass hatchet saddle. I
> posted the link of the fastest stock bike in the
> universe so you will know what the fastest bike is
> PERIOD. No UCI bullcrap restrictions with this speed
> missile.
>
> http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm
>
> When you saddle luvin' slowpokes get smart and decide
> to go fast, you will be begging for a NoCom. Who the
> hell wants to ride that pathetic slow mid 20's
> paceline speed.
>
> The educated and informed cyclist with a splitter street luge
> prefers mid 30s to 40 mph for a typical cruise with NO
> sissy paceline to slow it down.
>
> Holiday Cheers,
> Johnny [email protected]

Why is it that with recumbent the rider is always either a geek or a dork?

Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom wrote:
> No reason to get all upset just cuz your panties are
> binding up your crotch from that ass hatchet saddle. I
> posted the link of the fastest stock bike in the
> universe so you will know what the fastest bike is
> PERIOD. No UCI bullcrap restrictions with this speed
> missile.
>
> http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm
>
> When you saddle luvin' slowpokes get smart and decide
> to go fast, you will be begging for a NoCom. Who the
> hell wants to ride that pathetic slow mid 20's
> paceline speed.
>
> The educated and informed cyclist with a splitter street luge
> prefers mid 30s to 40 mph for a typical cruise with NO
> sissy paceline to slow it down.

Now THAT's a troll, David. :)

It looks cool, but the front wheel can't possibly trurn more then a few
degrees. Which might be OK until you slow down...

Johnny NoCom wrote:
> No reason to get all upset just cuz your panties are
> binding up your crotch from that ass hatchet saddle. I
> posted the link of the fastest stock bike in the
> universe so you will know what the fastest bike is
> PERIOD. No UCI bullcrap restrictions with this speed
> missile.
>
> http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm
>
> When you saddle luvin' slowpokes get smart and decide
> to go fast, you will be begging for a NoCom. Who the
> hell wants to ride that pathetic slow mid 20's
> paceline speed.
>
> The educated and informed cyclist with a splitter street luge
> prefers mid 30s to 40 mph for a typical cruise with NO
> sissy paceline to slow it down.
>
> Holiday Cheers,
> Johnny [email protected]
>

> =====
> The only way to go is real low and fast with a carbon bladder molded,
> splitter Ultralow Lowracer.

"Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@bentrideronline.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> No reason to get all upset just cuz your panties are
> binding up your crotch from that ass hatchet saddle. I
> posted the link of the fastest stock bike in the
> universe so you will know what the fastest bike is
> PERIOD. No UCI bullcrap restrictions with this speed
> missile.
>
> http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm
>
> When you saddle luvin' slowpokes get smart and decide
> to go fast, you will be begging for a NoCom. Who the
> hell wants to ride that pathetic slow mid 20's
> paceline speed.
>
> The educated and informed cyclist with a splitter street luge
> prefers mid 30s to 40 mph for a typical cruise with NO
> sissy paceline to slow it down.
>
> Holiday Cheers,
> Johnny [email protected]
>

> =====
> The only way to go is real low and fast with a carbon bladder molded,
> splitter Ultralow Lowracer.

And when you end up flattened beneath the wheels of an Expedition whose
driver "didn't see that little ole toy bike way down there officer", we'll
all shed a few tears.

BTW, how's that thing climb? Oh, wait...you live in Chicago...never mind.

GG

"GaryG" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@bentrideronline.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> No reason to get all upset just cuz your panties are
>> binding up your crotch from that ass hatchet saddle. I
>> posted the link of the fastest stock bike in the
>> universe so you will know what the fastest bike is
>> PERIOD. No UCI bullcrap restrictions with this speed
>> missile.
>>
>> http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm
>>
>> When you saddle luvin' slowpokes get smart and decide
>> to go fast, you will be begging for a NoCom. Who the
>> hell wants to ride that pathetic slow mid 20's
>> paceline speed.
>>
>> The educated and informed cyclist with a splitter street luge
>> prefers mid 30s to 40 mph for a typical cruise with NO
>> sissy paceline to slow it down.
>>
>> Holiday Cheers,
>> Johnny [email protected]
>>

>> =====
>> The only way to go is real low and fast with a carbon bladder molded,
>> splitter Ultralow Lowracer.
>>

> And when you end up flattened beneath the wheels of an Expedition whose
> driver "didn't see that little ole toy bike way down there officer", we'll
> all shed a few tears.
>
> BTW, how's that thing climb? Oh, wait...you live in Chicago...never mind.
>
> GG

I guess the 8' fiberglass pole with the blaze orange flag is an extra-cost
option.

--
Bob C.

"Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

"Johnny NoCom" a.k.a. "Queen of the Flatlands"

Poor ******* is trapped in a world of nice flat velodromes, smooth bike
paths w/ grades never exceeding 2% and long sweeping turns never
greater than 150 degrees. Why don't you come out to Cali, Queenie,
where riders both bent and upright hammer up hills, speed around hair
pin turns, and laugh as they pass no clearance idiots like yourself
who've been thrown from their Ultralow one trick pony bikes b/c of a
bump in the road.

You need to get a boyfriend. I imagine you'll find him much more fun
to ride as the experience will undoubtedly fulfull your obsession w/
things that go up your ass.

"B i l l S o r n s o n" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom wrote:
>> No reason to get all upset just cuz your panties are
>> binding up your crotch from that ass hatchet saddle. I
>> posted the link of the fastest stock bike in the
>> universe so you will know what the fastest bike is
>> PERIOD. No UCI bullcrap restrictions with this speed
>> missile.
>>
>> http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm
>>
>> When you saddle luvin' slowpokes get smart and decide
>> to go fast, you will be begging for a NoCom. Who the
>> hell wants to ride that pathetic slow mid 20's
>> paceline speed.
>>
>> The educated and informed cyclist with a splitter street luge
>> prefers mid 30s to 40 mph for a typical cruise with NO
>> sissy paceline to slow it down.

>Now THAT's a troll, David. :)

Just not a very good one.

Besides, the question as to which mode of bike is superior is simple
to determine - it all goes back to our animal roots.

The alpha male dog struts around with his butt up in the air, looking
down at his quivering, vanquished foe, who's recumbent on the ground,
with him limbs in the air, looking meekly up - usually wetting himself
in the process.

Don't know why Johnny's post brought that on, but it just seemed
appropriate.

Mark "all you real 'bent riders are OK by me though" Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame

[...]

"Ernesto" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@bentrideronline.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > No reason to get all upset just cuz your panties are
> > binding up your crotch from that ass hatchet saddle. I
> > posted the link of the fastest stock bike in the
> > universe so you will know what the fastest bike is
> > PERIOD. No UCI bullcrap restrictions with this speed
> > missile.
> >
> > http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm
> >
> > When you saddle luvin' slowpokes get smart and decide
> > to go fast, you will be begging for a NoCom. Who the
> > hell wants to ride that pathetic slow mid 20's
> > paceline speed.
> >
> > The educated and informed cyclist with a splitter street luge
> > prefers mid 30s to 40 mph for a typical cruise with NO
> > sissy paceline to slow it down.
> >
> > Holiday Cheers,
> > Johnny [email protected]

> Why is it that with recumbent the rider is always either a geek or a dork?

I doubt he even has a NoCom

"GaryG" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > =====
> > The only way to go is real low and fast with a carbon bladder molded,
> > splitter Ultralow Lowracer.
> >

> And when you end up flattened beneath the wheels of an Expedition whose
> driver "didn't see that little ole toy bike way down there officer", we'll
> all shed a few tears.

I wouldn't say thats all that much of a problem, I run a lowracer all the
time around Dallas, while its quite that low it so far hasn't been a problem
in traffic

> BTW, how's that thing climb? Oh, wait...you live in Chicago...never mind.

Living in Chicago might explain his disposition tho :)

Ernesto wrote:

> Why is it that with recumbent the rider is always either a geek or a
> dork?

I wonder why almost all of them have beards... just an observation...

Matt O.

> Ernesto wrote:
>
> > Why is it that with recumbent the rider is always either a geek or a
> > dork?

> I wonder why almost all of them have beards... just an observation...
>
> Matt O.

Must be a regional thing since most here (Dallas Tx) except me don't have
beards

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 00:36:19 GMT, "Ernesto" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Why is it that with recumbent the rider is always either a geek or a dork?

Because geeks have enough spare cash to buy the best bikes on the
planet? Just guessing :)

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at CHS, Puget Sound

"Ernesto" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@bentrideronline.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > No reason to get all upset just cuz your panties are
> > binding up your crotch from that ass hatchet saddle. I
> > posted the link of the fastest stock bike in the
> > universe so you will know what the fastest bike is
> > PERIOD. No UCI bullcrap restrictions with this speed
> > missile.
> >
> > http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm
> >
> > When you saddle luvin' slowpokes get smart and decide
> > to go fast, you will be begging for a NoCom. Who the
> > hell wants to ride that pathetic slow mid 20's
> > paceline speed.
> >
> > The educated and informed cyclist with a splitter street luge
> > prefers mid 30s to 40 mph for a typical cruise with NO
> > sissy paceline to slow it down.
> >
> > Holiday Cheers,
> > Johnny [email protected]

> Why is it that with recumbent the rider is always either a geek or a dork?

But the OP is neither. He's an ass....

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 00:48:16 -0500, "Matt O'Toole" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Ernesto wrote:
>
>> Why is it that with recumbent the rider is always either a geek or a
>> dork?

>I wonder why almost all of them have beards... just an observation...

More than a statistical fair share of chemical engineers as well.

Ron

Bob C.,

No flags for the NoCom, but all come equipped with the most obnoxious sounding
BELL to ding all you ASS HATCHET Loving upwrong NOSEBLEEDING idiots oozing
Preparation H as I pass you.......

Holiday Cheers,

Johnny [email protected]

psycholist wrote:

> "GaryG" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Johnny NoCom" <"Johnny NoCom"@bentrideronline.com> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> No reason to get all upset just cuz your panties are
> >> binding up your crotch from that ass hatchet saddle. I
> >> posted the link of the fastest stock bike in the
> >> universe so you will know what the fastest bike is
> >> PERIOD. No UCI bullcrap restrictions with this speed
> >> missile.
> >>
> >> http://www.wisil.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm
> >>
> >> When you saddle luvin' slowpokes get smart and decide
> >> to go fast, you will be begging for a NoCom. Who the
> >> hell wants to ride that pathetic slow mid 20's
> >> paceline speed.
> >>
> >> The educated and informed cyclist with a splitter street luge
> >> prefers mid 30s to 40 mph for a typical cruise with NO
> >> sissy paceline to slow it down.
> >>
> >> Holiday Cheers,
> >> Johnny [email protected]
> >>

> >> =====
> >> The only way to go is real low and fast with a carbon bladder molded,
> >> splitter Ultralow Lowracer.
> >>

> > And when you end up flattened beneath the wheels of an Expedition whose
> > driver "didn't see that little ole toy bike way down there officer", we'll
> > all shed a few tears.
> >
> > BTW, how's that thing climb? Oh, wait...you live in Chicago...never mind.
> >
> > GG
> >

> I guess the 8' fiberglass pole with the blaze orange flag is an extra-cost
> option.
>
> --
> Bob C.
>
> "Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
> T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

Now let's take a close look at who's got what up ur ass.

Mine is a full custom contoured carbon seat wrapping my shoulders and
supporting my entire upper torso in comfort and with precise, even, weight
distribution very similar to a Recaro full leather racing seats found in
my Ferrari Enzo .

Yours is a NARROW SLITHER OF LEATHER UP UR ASS positioning your upper
torso in a most ridiculous fashion head first, just waiting to be launched
over the bars. This riding posture is a prerequisite for the DARWIN 2004
awards!!!

Holiday Cheers,

Johnny [email protected]

Rich Long wrote:
> Now let's take a close look at who's got what up ur ass.
>
> Mine is a full custom contoured carbon seat wrapping my shoulders and
> supporting my entire upper torso in comfort and with precise, even,

weight
> distribution very similar to a Recaro full leather racing seats found

in
> my Ferrari Enzo .
>
> Yours is a NARROW SLITHER OF LEATHER UP UR ASS positioning your upper
> torso in a most ridiculous fashion head first, just waiting to be

launched
> over the bars. This riding posture is a prerequisite for the DARWIN

2004
> awards!!!
>
> Holiday Cheers,
>
> Johnny [email protected]

Umm, the chances of you having an Enzo, are about as good as almost
everyone else on this group having a recumbent, and that would be slim
to none. I'm pretty sure you suck, and so does your damn recumbent.
No shave your beard and take a shower.

Tom