Hey, Brenda

Fred

Guest
Your X-rated Teacher is on Oprah - Sechelt Courthouse was just shown. But I'm tuning it off.....

Heather Ingram and Dusty Dickeson? You didn't want all the details? You know what, I live here and I
don't even know all the details. All I can say about it is that she must have something wrong
upstairs and that kid that she was having an affair with is a loser too! He's all over the
newspapers here bragging all about his "experience with an older woman" and how he "seduced her".
Pretty sick if you ask me.

I can't believe it was on Oprah. Did they say when it was taped?

Brenda

> Your X-rated Teacher is on Oprah - Sechelt Courthouse was just shown. But I'm tuning it off.....

I guess Oprah occasionally slips into the more sensational junk. I saw about 5 minutes, including
the school superintendent or principal or.... And, yes, that was the couple. Channel 16 here,
tonight may repeat it, if you get that - KONG.

I don't know when it was taped.

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 19:38:09 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Heather Ingram and Dusty Dickeson? You didn't want all the details? You know what, I live here and
>I don't even know all the details. All I can say about it is that she must have something wrong
>upstairs and that kid that she was having an affair with is a loser too! He's all over the
>newspapers here bragging all about his "experience with an older woman" and how he "seduced her".
>Pretty sick if you ask me.
>
>I can't believe it was on Oprah. Did they say when it was taped?
>
>Brenda
>
>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Your X-rated Teacher is on Oprah - Sechelt Courthouse was just shown. But I'm tuning it off.....

I don't think I'd watch anyway. I see enough of it in the local papers. It's getting kind of
boring.....

We had some excitement in our store on Thursday afternoon. I left early because DS was sick and DH
and two employees were there, along with a customer when all of a sudden this scummy greasy long
haired creep came in (he'd been in a few times earlier in the week also), he snooped around a bit,
then all of a sudden grabbed a brand new XBox machine that was sitting there for sale, and ran out
the door. My accountant saw him and notified the guys. Our employee and the customer chased the guy
down in the back alley where they caught him, rescued the XBox out of the dumpster where the creep
threw it, and dragged his sorry ass back to the store. The cops were called and they came and got
statements from everyone and arrested the guy and are charging him with theft and assault. As it
turned out the same guy had stolen a video camera from the Apple store in the other mall earlier
that day as well. His story to the cops was that he was a drug addict and owed his dealer a bunch of
money for cocaine, so they told him to come to our store and steal something expensive for them. I
don't know how much truth there is in that though. The same night that this happened someone broke
into the Vietnamese restaraunt two doors down from us and took a bit of money and 26 bottles of some
kind of alcohol. The cops suspect the same guy.

I sure hope he doesn't try coming back into our store again. I don't know what I'd do.

Brenda

> I guess Oprah occasionally slips into the more sensational junk. I saw about 5 minutes, including
> the school superintendent or principal or.... And, yes, that was the couple. Channel 16 here,
> tonight may repeat it, if you get that - KONG.
>
> I don't know when it was taped.
>
> On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 19:38:09 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Heather Ingram and Dusty Dickeson? You didn't want all the details? You know what, I live here
> >and I don't even know all the details. All I can
say
> >about it is that she must have something wrong upstairs and that kid that she was having an
> >affair with is a loser too! He's all over the
newspapers
> >here bragging all about his "experience with an older woman" and how he "seduced her". Pretty
> >sick if you ask me.
> >
> >I can't believe it was on Oprah. Did they say when it was taped?
> >
> >Brenda
> >
> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> Your X-rated Teacher is on Oprah - Sechelt Courthouse was just shown. But I'm tuning it
> >> off.....

That kind of excitement no one needs. I don't even like watching action movies, let alone live them.
Glad no one got hurt.

Prairie Roots On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:08:43 -0800, "Brenda Hammond"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I don't think I'd watch anyway. I see enough of it in the local papers. It's getting kind of
>boring.....
>
>We had some excitement in our store on Thursday afternoon. I left early because DS was sick and DH
>and two employees were there, along with a customer when all of a sudden this scummy greasy long
>haired creep came in (he'd been in a few times earlier in the week also), he snooped around a bit,
>then all of a sudden grabbed a brand new XBox machine that was sitting there for sale, and ran out
>the door. My accountant saw him and notified the guys. Our employee and the customer chased the guy
>down in the back alley where they caught him, rescued the XBox out of the dumpster where the creep
>threw it, and dragged his sorry ass back to the store. The cops were called and they came and got
>statements from everyone and arrested the guy and are charging him with theft and assault. As it
>turned out the same guy had stolen a video camera from the Apple store in the other mall earlier
>that day as well. His story to the cops was that he was a drug addict and owed his dealer a bunch
>of money for cocaine, so they told him to come to our store and steal something expensive for them.
>I don't know how much truth there is in that though. The same night that this happened someone
>broke into the Vietnamese restaraunt two doors down from us and took a bit of money and 26 bottles
>of some kind of alcohol. The cops suspect the same guy.
>
>I sure hope he doesn't try coming back into our store again. I don't know what I'd do.
>
>Brenda
>

>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> I guess Oprah occasionally slips into the more sensational junk. I saw about 5 minutes, including
>> the school superintendent or principal or.... And, yes, that was the couple. Channel 16 here,
>> tonight may repeat it, if you get that - KONG.
>>
>> I don't know when it was taped.
>>
>> On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 19:38:09 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Heather Ingram and Dusty Dickeson? You didn't want all the details? You know what, I live here
>> >and I don't even know all the details. All I can
>say
>> >about it is that she must have something wrong upstairs and that kid that she was having an
>> >affair with is a loser too! He's all over the
>newspapers
>> >here bragging all about his "experience with an older woman" and how he "seduced her". Pretty
>> >sick if you ask me.
>> >
>> >I can't believe it was on Oprah. Did they say when it was taped?
>> >
>> >Brenda
>> >
>> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...

I thought you lived in a nice, small, quaint, quiet place. I think the BIG City is safer! Well,
maybe now that he has been arrested, it will be safer.

Don't try any heroics yourself - just get his description and call the cops, if necessary.

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:08:43 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I don't think I'd watch anyway. I see enough of it in the local papers. It's getting kind of
>boring.....
>
>We had some excitement in our store on Thursday afternoon. I left early because DS was sick and DH
>and two employees were there, along with a customer when all of a sudden this scummy greasy long
>haired creep came in (he'd been in a few times earlier in the week also), he snooped around a bit,
>then all of a sudden grabbed a brand new XBox machine that was sitting there for sale, and ran out
>the door. My accountant saw him and notified the guys. Our employee and the customer chased the guy
>down in the back alley where they caught him, rescued the XBox out of the dumpster where the creep
>threw it, and dragged his sorry ass back to the store. The cops were called and they came and got
>statements from everyone and arrested the guy and are charging him with theft and assault. As it
>turned out the same guy had stolen a video camera from the Apple store in the other mall earlier
>that day as well. His story to the cops was that he was a drug addict and owed his dealer a bunch
>of money for cocaine, so they told him to come to our store and steal something expensive for them.
>I don't know how much truth there is in that though. The same night that this happened someone
>broke into the Vietnamese restaraunt two doors down from us and took a bit of money and 26 bottles
>of some kind of alcohol. The cops suspect the same guy.
>
>I sure hope he doesn't try coming back into our store again. I don't know what I'd do.
>
>Brenda
>

>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> I guess Oprah occasionally slips into the more sensational junk. I saw about 5 minutes, including
>> the school superintendent or principal or.... And, yes, that was the couple. Channel 16 here,
>> tonight may repeat it, if you get that - KONG.
>>
>> I don't know when it was taped.
>>
>> On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 19:38:09 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Heather Ingram and Dusty Dickeson? You didn't want all the details? You know what, I live here
>> >and I don't even know all the details. All I can
>say
>> >about it is that she must have something wrong upstairs and that kid that she was having an
>> >affair with is a loser too! He's all over the
>newspapers
>> >here bragging all about his "experience with an older woman" and how he "seduced her". Pretty
>> >sick if you ask me.
>> >
>> >I can't believe it was on Oprah. Did they say when it was taped?
>> >
>> >Brenda
>> >
>> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...

The biggest drawback to working with the public, is them, Lee
Brenda Hammond <[email protected]> wrote in message
> [...]
> >
> > I don't know when it was taped.
> >
> > On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 19:38:09 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >Heather Ingram and Dusty Dickeson? You didn't want all the details?
You
> > >know what, I live here and I don't even know all the details. All I
can
> say
> > >about it is that she must have something wrong upstairs and that kid
that
> > >she was having an affair with is a loser too! He's all over the
> newspapers
> > >here bragging all about his "experience with an older woman" and how he "seduced her". Pretty
> > >sick if you ask me.
> > >
> > >I can't believe it was on Oprah. Did they say when it was taped?
> > >
> > >Brenda
> > >
> > >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message

That kind of excitement you don't need. Glad everything worked out!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

Brenda Hammond wrote:
> I don't think I'd watch anyway. I see enough of it in the local papers. It's getting kind of
> boring.....
>
> We had some excitement in our store on Thursday afternoon. I left early because DS was sick and DH
> and two employees were there, along with a customer when all of a sudden this scummy greasy long
> haired creep came in (he'd been in a few times earlier in the week also), he snooped around a bit,
> then all of a sudden grabbed a brand new XBox machine that was sitting there for sale, and ran out
> the door. My accountant saw him and notified the guys. Our employee and the customer chased the
> guy down in the back alley where they caught him, rescued the XBox out of the dumpster where the
> creep threw it, and dragged his sorry ass back to the store. The cops were called and they came
> and got statements from everyone and arrested the guy and are charging him with theft and assault.
> As it turned out the same guy had stolen a video camera from the Apple store in the other mall
> earlier that day as well. His story to the cops was that he was a drug addict and owed his dealer
> a bunch of money for cocaine, so they told him to come to our store and steal something expensive
> for them. I don't know how much truth there is in that though. The same night that this happened
> someone broke into the Vietnamese restaraunt two doors down from us and took a bit of money and 26
> bottles of some kind of alcohol. The cops suspect the same guy.
>
> I sure hope he doesn't try coming back into our store again. I don't know what I'd do.
>
> Brenda
>

> "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>I guess Oprah occasionally slips into the more sensational junk. I saw about 5 minutes, including
>>the school superintendent or principal or.... And, yes, that was the couple. Channel 16 here,
>>tonight may repeat it, if you get that - KONG.
>>
>>I don't know when it was taped.
>>
>>On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 19:38:09 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>Heather Ingram and Dusty Dickeson? You didn't want all the details? You know what, I live here
>>>and I don't even know all the details. All I can
>>
> say
>
>>>about it is that she must have something wrong upstairs and that kid that she was having an
>>>affair with is a loser too! He's all over the
>>
> newspapers
>
>>>here bragging all about his "experience with an older woman" and how he "seduced her". Pretty
>>>sick if you ask me.
>>>
>>>I can't believe it was on Oprah. Did they say when it was taped?
>>>
>>>Brenda
>>>
>>>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

Kinda like the Linus and Charlie Brown poster from a few decades back: I love mankind. It's people I
can't stand.

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 16:00:19 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

>The biggest drawback to working with the public, is them, Lee Brenda Hammond
><[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> I don't think I'd watch anyway. I see enough of it in the local papers. It's getting kind of
>> boring.....
>>
>> We had some excitement in our store on Thursday afternoon. I left early because DS was sick and
>> DH and two employees were there, along with a customer when all of a sudden this scummy greasy
>> long haired creep came in (he'd been in a few times earlier in the week also), he snooped around
>> a bit, then all of a sudden grabbed a brand new XBox machine that was
>sitting
>> there for sale, and ran out the door. My accountant saw him and notified the guys. Our employee
>> and the customer chased the guy down in the back alley where they caught him, rescued the XBox
>> out of the dumpster where
>the
>> creep threw it, and dragged his sorry ass back to the store. The cops
>were
>> called and they came and got statements from everyone and arrested the guy and are charging him
>> with theft and assault. As it turned out the same
>guy
>> had stolen a video camera from the Apple store in the other mall earlier that day as well. His
>> story to the cops was that he was a drug addict and owed his dealer a bunch of money for cocaine,
>> so they told him to come to our store and steal something expensive for them. I don't know how
>> much truth there is in that though. The same night that this happened someone broke into the
>> Vietnamese restaraunt two doors down from us and took a bit of money and 26 bottles of some kind
>> of alcohol. The cops suspect the
>same
>> guy.
>>
>> I sure hope he doesn't try coming back into our store again. I don't know what I'd do.
>>
>> Brenda
>>

>> "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > I guess Oprah occasionally slips into the more sensational junk. I saw about 5 minutes,
>> > including the school superintendent or principal or.... And, yes, that was the couple. Channel
>> > 16 here, tonight may repeat it, if you get that - KONG.
>> >
>> > I don't know when it was taped.

>You
>can
>> say
>that
>> newspapers

Prairie Roots
232/158.8/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

Yeah, me too. It was great that our customer had some previous experience as a security guard. He
was in because he had to get some work done on his computer, so he ended up with a freebie!

Brenda

"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> That kind of excitement no one needs. I don't even like watching action movies, let alone live
> them. Glad no one got hurt.
>
> Prairie Roots On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:08:43 -0800, "Brenda Hammond"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I don't think I'd watch anyway. I see enough of it in the local papers. It's getting kind of
> >boring.....
> >
> >We had some excitement in our store on Thursday afternoon. I left early because DS was sick and
> >DH and two employees were there, along with a customer when all of a sudden this scummy greasy
> >long haired creep came
in
> >(he'd been in a few times earlier in the week also), he snooped around a bit, then all of a
> >sudden grabbed a brand new XBox machine that was
sitting
> >there for sale, and ran out the door. My accountant saw him and notified the guys. Our employee
> >and the customer chased the guy down in the back alley where they caught him, rescued the XBox
> >out of the dumpster where
the
> >creep threw it, and dragged his sorry ass back to the store. The cops
were
> >called and they came and got statements from everyone and arrested the
guy
> >and are charging him with theft and assault. As it turned out the same
guy
> >had stolen a video camera from the Apple store in the other mall earlier that day as well. His
> >story to the cops was that he was a drug addict
and
> >owed his dealer a bunch of money for cocaine, so they told him to come to our store and steal
> >something expensive for them. I don't know how much truth there is in that though. The same night
> >that this happened someone broke into the Vietnamese restaraunt two doors down from us and took a
bit
> >of money and 26 bottles of some kind of alcohol. The cops suspect the
same
> >guy.
> >
> >I sure hope he doesn't try coming back into our store again. I don't
know
> >what I'd do.
> >
> >Brenda
> >

> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> I guess Oprah occasionally slips into the more sensational junk. I saw about 5 minutes,
> >> including the school superintendent or principal or.... And, yes, that was the couple. Channel
> >> 16 here, tonight may repeat it, if you get that - KONG.
> >>
> >> I don't know when it was taped.

You
> >say
> >newspapers

Well I thought we did too! Now it seems as though I'm always on guard. I doubt that the town will be
any safer. They took him away charged him, then let him go the same evening! I guess sooner or later
there will be a court case, but who knows when that will be.

I was just reading in the local paper today that a nutcase about 20 minutes from here murdered his
mother on February 5 and her body was found about 10 minutes from us on February 7. I don't know
what this place is coming to!

As for the heroics....I think I'd do just what you suggested and call the cops. My life is worth
more than a damn XBox!

Brenda

> I thought you lived in a nice, small, quaint, quiet place. I think the BIG City is safer! Well,
> maybe now that he has been arrested, it will be safer.
>
> Don't try any heroics yourself - just get his description and call the cops, if necessary.
>
> On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:08:43 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I don't think I'd watch anyway. I see enough of it in the local papers. It's getting kind of
> >boring.....
> >
> >We had some excitement in our store on Thursday afternoon. I left early because DS was sick and
> >DH and two employees were there, along with a customer when all of a sudden this scummy greasy
> >long haired creep came
in
> >(he'd been in a few times earlier in the week also), he snooped around a bit, then all of a
> >sudden grabbed a brand new XBox machine that was
sitting
> >there for sale, and ran out the door. My accountant saw him and notified the guys. Our employee
> >and the customer chased the guy down in the back alley where they caught him, rescued the XBox
> >out of the dumpster where
the
> >creep threw it, and dragged his sorry ass back to the store. The cops
were
> >called and they came and got statements from everyone and arrested the
guy
> >and are charging him with theft and assault. As it turned out the same
guy
> >had stolen a video camera from the Apple store in the other mall earlier that day as well. His
> >story to the cops was that he was a drug addict
and
> >owed his dealer a bunch of money for cocaine, so they told him to come to our store and steal
> >something expensive for them. I don't know how much truth there is in that though. The same night
> >that this happened someone broke into the Vietnamese restaraunt two doors down from us and took a
bit
> >of money and 26 bottles of some kind of alcohol. The cops suspect the
same
> >guy.
> >
> >I sure hope he doesn't try coming back into our store again. I don't
know
> >what I'd do.
> >
> >Brenda
> >

> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> I guess Oprah occasionally slips into the more sensational junk. I saw about 5 minutes,
> >> including the school superintendent or principal or.... And, yes, that was the couple. Channel
> >> 16 here, tonight may repeat it, if you get that - KONG.
> >>
> >> I don't know when it was taped.

You
> >say
> >newspapers

Yes, you've got that right! For the most part our customers are very nice, but there are the
odd few.....

Brenda

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> The biggest drawback to working with the public, is them, Lee Brenda Hammond
> > I don't think I'd watch anyway. I see enough of it in the local papers. It's getting kind of
> > boring.....
> >
> > We had some excitement in our store on Thursday afternoon. I left early because DS was sick and
> > DH and two employees were there, along with a customer when all of a sudden this scummy greasy
> > long haired creep came
in
> > (he'd been in a few times earlier in the week also), he snooped around a bit, then all of a
> > sudden grabbed a brand new XBox machine that was
> sitting
> > there for sale, and ran out the door. My accountant saw him and
notified
> > the guys. Our employee and the customer chased the guy down in the back alley where they caught
> > him, rescued the XBox out of the dumpster where
> the
> > creep threw it, and dragged his sorry ass back to the store. The cops
> were
> > called and they came and got statements from everyone and arrested the
guy
> > and are charging him with theft and assault. As it turned out the same
> guy
> > had stolen a video camera from the Apple store in the other mall earlier that day as well. His
> > story to the cops was that he was a drug addict
and
> > owed his dealer a bunch of money for cocaine, so they told him to come
> > our store and steal something expensive for them. I don't know how much truth there is in that
> > though. The same night that this happened
someone
> > broke into the Vietnamese restaraunt two doors down from us and took a
bit
> > of money and 26 bottles of some kind of alcohol. The cops suspect the
> same
> > guy.
> >
> > I sure hope he doesn't try coming back into our store again. I don't
know
> > what I'd do.
> >
> > Brenda
> >

> > "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > I guess Oprah occasionally slips into the more sensational junk. I saw about 5 minutes,
> > > including the school superintendent or principal or.... And, yes, that was the couple. Channel
> > > 16 here, tonight may repeat it, if you get that - KONG.
> > >
> > > I don't know when it was taped.

> You
> can
> > say
> that
> > newspapers

Believe me, so am I Connie! I'm very glad that no one but the culprit was hurt and he wasn't even
hurt much, maybe a few bruises from being dragged back to the store!

Brenda

"Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message news:402EBA46.303@nospam_primus.ca...
> That kind of excitement you don't need. Glad everything worked out!!
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5
>
> Brenda Hammond wrote:
> > I don't think I'd watch anyway. I see enough of it in the local papers. It's getting kind of
> > boring.....
> >
> > We had some excitement in our store on Thursday afternoon. I left early because DS was sick and
> > DH and two employees were there, along with a customer when all of a sudden this scummy greasy
> > long haired creep came
in
> > (he'd been in a few times earlier in the week also), he snooped around a bit, then all of a
> > sudden grabbed a brand new XBox machine that was
sitting
> > there for sale, and ran out the door. My accountant saw him and
notified
> > the guys. Our employee and the customer chased the guy down in the back alley where they caught
> > him, rescued the XBox out of the dumpster where
the
> > creep threw it, and dragged his sorry ass back to the store. The cops
were
> > called and they came and got statements from everyone and arrested the
guy
> > and are charging him with theft and assault. As it turned out the same
guy
> > had stolen a video camera from the Apple store in the other mall earlier that day as well. His
> > story to the cops was that he was a drug addict
and
> > owed his dealer a bunch of money for cocaine, so they told him to come
> > our store and steal something expensive for them. I don't know how much truth there is in that
> > though. The same night that this happened
someone
> > broke into the Vietnamese restaraunt two doors down from us and took a
bit
> > of money and 26 bottles of some kind of alcohol. The cops suspect the
same
> > guy.
> >
> > I sure hope he doesn't try coming back into our store again. I don't
know
> > what I'd do.
> >
> > Brenda
> >

> > "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >
> >>I guess Oprah occasionally slips into the more sensational junk. I saw about 5 minutes,
> >>including the school superintendent or principal or.... And, yes, that was the couple. Channel
> >>16 here, tonight may repeat it, if you get that - KONG.
> >>
> >>I don't know when it was taped.

You

> > say

> > newspapers

is so true, and it seems that I get less tolerant as each year goes by, Lee
news:p[email protected]...