Hey BumpkinPus (Mitchel Sprinksy) that wasn't a bad run

LIBERATOR

Guest
You're doing the same thing Bumpkin, you're ending a take way to
early, such as when you rode over those wussy rocks...http://
www.schnauzers.ws/mmesa.wmv

Hey Bumpkins, did you fall on those rocks thus turned the camera off?

Hey I found you in another forum BumpkinsPus - you can't hide from me
Bumpkins - , why someone comment on how you fall all the time?
http://www.cyclingforums.com/archive/index.php/t-138583.html
Ride-A-LotArrrggg! Lets try this again. JT Video II
Let's try it again. Damn FTP software (OK me) put the file
in the wrong directory!

The final DH into town! Tons of loose gravely fun and I get
to be in part of the video!

High Bandwidth: http://www.schnauzers.ws/jt2.mpg (40 MB) Low
Bandwidth: http://www.schnauzers.ws/jt2.wmv (8 MB)

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

MattbArrrggg! Lets try this again. JT Video II
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Let's try it again. Damn FTP software (OK me) put the file
> in the wrong directory!
>
> The final DH into town! Tons of loose gravely fun and I
> get to be in part of the video!
>
> High Bandwidth: http://www.schnauzers.ws/jt2.mpg (40 MB)
> Low Bandwidth: http://www.schnauzers.ws/jt2.wmv (8 MB)

Is that you doing the header into the brush?

Matt

MattB wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>> Let's try it again. Damn FTP software (OK me) put the
>> file in the wrong directory!
>>
>> The final DH into town! Tons of loose gravely fun and I
>> get to be in part of the video!
>>
>> High Bandwidth: http://www.schnauzers.ws/jt2.mpg (40 MB)
>> Low Bandwidth: http://www.schnauzers.ws/jt2.wmv (8 MB)

> Is that you doing the header into the brush?
>
> Matt

No, I'm behind him. Figures, I actually wore pads for the
first time and didn't crash. I am the one at the start of
the DH that quickly gets passed because he slowed me down
(I'm scared of passing on gnarly terrain).

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

KantspelArrrggg! Lets try this again. JT Video II
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Let's try it again. Damn FTP software (OK me) put the file
> in the wrong directory!
>
> The final DH into town! Tons of loose gravely fun and I
> get to be in part of the video!
>
> High Bandwidth: http://www.schnauzers.ws/jt2.mpg (40 MB)
> Low Bandwidth: http://www.schnauzers.ws/jt2.wmv (8 MB)
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o www.schnauzers.ws

It's really amazing how much you guys crash, keep em coming