Hey Chung you Jerk

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by James, May 17, 2004.

  1. James

    James Guest

    How do you like the changes I caused to be made to your
    falsified AMA listing asshole?

    By the way, why do you not sue the BBC for stealing your
    character and putting it on TV in a series. The TV doctor
    modeled after your sorry untruthful ass is Dr. Krispin. They
    did a wonderful job in capturing your essense.

    Tags:

  2. Tiger Lily

    Tiger Lily Guest

    most interesting changes to the wording of "self described"
    internist and cardiologist

    Indicates a self-designated specialty which is not
    equivalent to nor does it imply ABMS Board Certification or
    special training and competence.

    "James" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > How do you like the changes I caused to be made to your
    > falsified AMA listing asshole?
    >
    > By the way, why do you not sue the BBC for stealing your
    > character and putting it on TV in a series. The TV doctor
    > modeled after your sorry untruthful ass is Dr. Krispin.
    > They did a wonderful job in capturing your essense.

  3. James

    James Guest

    The truth gets real interesting does it not? I did not even
    insist that AMA change those parts. AMA did that all on its
    own. If a lowly doctor had gone to them like Naglar did they
    just ignore him. But when important people make them an
    offer they can not refuse they really do their homework.

    How do you feel now little boy chungy? Want to play some
    more you under aged chimp? You play with big people you get
    your .... kicked good do you not?

    "Tiger Lily" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]
    berlin.de>...
    > most interesting changes to the wording of "self
    > described" internist and cardiologist
    >
    > Indicates a self-designated specialty which is not
    > equivalent to nor does it imply ABMS Board Certification
    > or special training and competence.
    >

    > "James" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > How do you like the changes I caused to be made to your
    > > falsified AMA listing asshole?
    > >
    > > By the way, why do you not sue the BBC for stealing your
    > > character and putting it on TV in a series. The TV
    > > doctor modeled after your sorry untruthful ass is Dr.
    > > Krispin. They did a wonderful job in capturing your
    > > essense.

  4. Smoke

    Smoke Guest

    "Tiger Lily" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > most interesting changes to the wording of "self
    > described" internist and cardiologist
    >
    > Indicates a self-designated specialty which is not
    > equivalent to nor does
    it
    > imply ABMS Board Certification or special training and
    > competence.

    OK, now again in plain english for us plain ole uneducated
    folk. Smoke

    > "James" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > How do you like the changes I caused to be made to your
    > > falsified AMA listing asshole?
    > >
    > > By the way, why do you not sue the BBC for stealing your
    > > character and putting it on TV in a series. The TV
    > > doctor modeled after your sorry untruthful ass is Dr.
    > > Krispin. They did a wonderful job in capturing your
    > > essense.

  5. Fresh~Horses

    Fresh~Horses Guest

    [email protected] (James) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > The truth gets real interesting does it not? I did not
    > even insist that AMA change those parts. AMA did that all
    > on its own. If a lowly doctor had gone to them like Naglar
    > did they just ignore him. But when important people make
    > them an offer they can not refuse they really do their
    > homework.
    >
    > How do you feel now little boy chungy? Want to play some
    > more you under aged chimp? You play with big people you
    > get your .... kicked good do you not?
    >
    > "Tiger Lily" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]
    > berlin.de>...
    > > most interesting changes to the wording of "self
    > > described" internist and cardiologist
    > >
    > > Indicates a self-designated specialty which is not
    > > equivalent to nor does it imply ABMS Board Certification
    > > or special training and competence.
    > >

    > > "James" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > How do you like the changes I caused to be made to
    > > > your falsified AMA listing asshole?
    > > >
    > > > By the way, why do you not sue the BBC for stealing
    > > > your character and putting it on TV in a series. The
    > > > TV doctor modeled after your sorry untruthful ass is
    > > > Dr. Krispin. They did a wonderful job in capturing
    > > > your essense.

    I like trying to imagine what people look like, based on
    how they sound. I'll bet you've got drag marks on your
    knuckles, right?

    Zee

  6. Tiger Lily

    Tiger Lily Guest

    "Smoke" <smoke> wrote in message .teranews.com...

    > "Tiger Lily" <[email protected]> wrote in message.de...
    > > most interesting changes to the wording of "self
    > > described" internist
    and
    > > cardiologist
    > >
    > > Indicates a self-designated specialty which is not
    > > equivalent to nor
    does
    > it
    > > imply ABMS Board Certification or special training and
    > > competence.
    >
    > OK, now again in plain english for us plain ole uneducated
    > folk. Smoke

    i think Andie himself could/would be the best to
    explain this

    what i read is that : there has been NO school training
    and NO medical board certification to the "specialty" of
    cardiologist that Andie talks about as being his
    specialty here

    this is in contradiction to his signature that he uses only
    Andie knows for sure

  7. fresh~horses wrote:

    > [email protected] (James) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > The truth gets real interesting does it not? I did not
    > > even insist that AMA change those parts. AMA did that
    > > all on its own. If a lowly doctor had gone to them like
    > > Naglar did they just ignore him. But when important
    > > people make them an offer they can not refuse they
    > > really do their homework.
    > >
    > > How do you feel now little boy chungy? Want to play some
    > > more you under aged chimp? You play with big people you
    > > get your .... kicked good do you not?
    > >
    > > "Tiger Lily" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]
    > > berlin.de>...
    > > > most interesting changes to the wording of "self
    > > > described" internist and cardiologist
    > > >
    > > > Indicates a self-designated specialty which is not
    > > > equivalent to nor does it imply ABMS Board
    > > > Certification or special training and competence.
    > > >

    > > > "James" <[email protected]> wrote in message news-
    > > > :[email protected]

    > I like trying to imagine what people look like, based on
    > how they sound. I'll bet you've got drag marks on your
    > knuckles, right?
    >
    > Zee

    In a word:

    Obsession.

    "James" remains in my prayers to God in Christ's name.

    May he accept Christ as his personal Lord and Savior,
    someday, so that he too will have eternal life and the
    limitless riches of His everlasting kingdom.

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist