Hey, Dams! How's your torsk?

Melba's Jammin'

Guest
Pictures of mine just posted to my website. I overcooked it a little
bit, but it wasn't bad. Thank God for broccoli -- elsewise, that
could've been pretty colorless! I used the allspice, bay, peppercorns,
and vinegar in the cooking water (it was one of the suggestions from
that page I posted yesterday).
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> Sweet Potato Follies added 2/24/05.

Melba's Jammin' <[email protected]>, if that's their real name,
wrote:

>Pictures of mine just posted to my website.

Looks like a good meal!

I took mine out of the freezer, and discovered in the process that it was
haddock, not cod. They're thick slabs of fish, so I'll cook them tomorrow.
Nothing like medium-rare fish because the center was still frozen.
{{shudder}}

Thanks for sharing!
Carol

Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> Pictures of mine just posted to my website. I overcooked it a little

> bit, but it wasn't bad. Thank God for broccoli -- elsewise, that
> could've been pretty colorless!

But you're supposed to sprinkle... with paprika n' dill... and garnish
with lemon wedges.

Sheldon

In article <[email protected]>,
"Sheldon" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> > Pictures of mine just posted to my website. I overcooked it a little

> > bit, but it wasn't bad. Thank God for broccoli -- elsewise, that
> > could've been pretty colorless!

> But you're supposed to sprinkle... with paprika n' dill... and garnish
> with lemon wedges.
>
> Sheldon

Didn't think of it. Would've been good.
--