Hey got my unicycle. Heres how its going

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by theriault_honda, May 9, 2006.

  1. Hey every one just got my unicycle and iv riden for a day know im doing
    alright i can go about 10-15feet and can almost get on my uni without
    any support. Oh my uni is a torker lx 20'' is nice and the seat is very
    comforatable.

    All I need is to get my balance and im good to go oh and one more thing
    puttung all your weight on the seat work great!

    --
    theriault_honda
    theriault_honda's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12074

  2. muzzle

    muzzle Guest

    good job, you should start working on freemounts and once you got the
    riding down you should start learning to idle. once you have got that
    down you can start to ride backwards! :D

    --
    muzzle

    sig.
    muzzle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11458

  3. Jerrick

    Jerrick Guest

    Make sure everything is set-up right, right crak on the right side, left
    on the left, the seat is facing the front, and the frame will say which
    way is the front.

    Im pretty sure its set-up right already though, just to be sure =p

    Keep practicing, your doing great!

    --
    Jerrick

    ~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot more, so leave me
    alone about it!~*~

    'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/jpkoz) ' and HERE!'
    (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)

  4. podzol

    podzol Guest

    --
    podzol

    THE MISSING WHEELS TOUR DA YOOP!
    Check out the charity ride, planning is under way.
    Seeking riders and support.
    *http://missingwheels.unicyclist.com/ *
    podzol's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10131

  5. theriault_honda wrote:
    > Hey every one just got my unicycle and iv riden for a day know im doing
    > alright i can go about 10-15feet and can almost get on my uni without
    > any support. Oh my uni is a torker lx 20'' is nice and the seat is very
    > comforatable.
    >
    > All I need is to get my balance and im good to go oh and one more thing
    > puttung all your weight on the seat work great!

    u think thats compfy wait till u get a better unicycle with a air
    saddle or something
    lx seat are good though so rock on u =p

    --
    Mike The Uni Man

    -Mike T. Voss my initials are M.T.V. haha

    <quote from that fat weird guy at les schwab> hey man do a
    wheelie!!!!!!
    Mike The Uni Man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11729

  6. unicycle2280

    unicycle2280 Guest