hey guys just recently registered...

teamRiderFTW

May 28, 2009
so this is my first post just wanted to say watsup to everyone get to know some people. i was wondering if any of you happen to be in the monmouth county area of nj maybe meet up for a ride or somethin that would be pretty nice considering my friends are to lazy to keep up with me. well just wanted to say hi to the community hope i get some kind of response =]

teamRiderFTW said:
so this is my first post just wanted to say watsup to everyone get to know some people. i was wondering if any of you happen to be in the monmouth county area of nj maybe meet up for a ride or somethin that would be pretty nice considering my friends are to lazy to keep up with me. well just wanted to say hi to the community hope i get some kind of response =]

An ex-girlfriend lives in that area. Tell her I said, "hi."

wellcome ,hows the weather accross the atlantic missed a ride this evening here in southern ireland ,rain rain rain ......might b better tomorrow .

hod65 said:
wellcome ,hows the weather accross the atlantic missed a ride this evening here in southern ireland ,rain rain rain ......might b better tomorrow .

Well, in Tucson, today it's cooler than usual, with monsoon storms around.

view.jpg

its supposed to rain this whole week unfortunately. well whats it like in ireland anyway i always wanted to go there when im older