Hey Guys...The Spam is Gone!!!

Crankyfeet

Jun 5, 2007
It looks like Lim has been granted the power to delete threads. The spam threads have disappeared at least from the GT forum.

Hooray!!!:D

So Lim...can you take your hammer and broom to the other forums?....Or is that asking too much in the short term?:eek:

Okay...Mr. Clothes is testing you out straight away Lim...

Hit him over the head with your new hammer....:D

GT forum looks good. Power forum is still a mess. Probably takes a while to clean given the volume of spam.

The GT forum is lucky! I am a regular visitor of the powertraining and there the spam has filled the complete first pages :mad:

PaulMD said:
The GT forum is lucky! I am a regular visitor of the powertraining and there the spam has filled the complete first pages :mad:
Our god's greater than your god. Err, our mod is greater than your mod. :p

PaulMD said:
There's a fine line between setting up a mirror website for charity or in protest...or just exploiting a situation for commercial gain. Be careful.

Bro Deal said:
Our god's greater than your god. Err, our mod is greater than your mod. :p
hehe, lucky you guys ;)

Crankyfeet said:
There's a fine line between setting up a mirror website for charity or in protest...or just exploiting a situation for commercial gain. Be careful.
Charity, protest, it was more about frustration and I had a free day from work, so I could build it. I have the experience because as a student I loved to program and to build web applications. Now I am working as a medical doctor 50-60hrs a week and I don't need to setup a forum for commercial gain.

PaulMD said:
hehe, lucky you guys ;)

Charity, protest, it was more about frustration and I had a free day from work, so I could build it. I have the experience because as a student I loved to program and to build web applications. Now I am working as a medical doctor 50-60hrs a week and I don't need to setup a forum for commercial gain.
Paul, the reason why some members are so wary of this is because of the recent incident with jamesbikerblog.