Hey JD, is this pict your goofy ass?

JD wrote:
> Sorni wrote:
>> LIBERATOR wrote:
>>> http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=232
>>>
>>> JD, is this you, you goofy ass non-technical riding wus...?

>> No, that's another goofy ass non-technical riding wus (sic).
>>
>> HTH,
>>
>> Bill "hint: think Rasta" S.

> That's not Chippy. It's a dude who lives on the Front Range and
> thinks liberaturd's scary trail is easy.

Ah. My bad. Looked like ChiPpY out at Noble 6-7 weeks ago.

Bill "bad witness material" S.

Sorni wrote:
> JD wrote:
> > Sorni wrote:

> >> No, that's another goofy ass non-technical riding wus (sic).
> >>
> >> HTH,
> >>
> >> Bill "hint: think Rasta" S.

> > That's not Chippy. It's a dude who lives on the Front Range and
> > thinks liberaturd's scary trail is easy.

> Ah. My bad. Looked like ChiPpY out at Noble 6-7 weeks ago.

How is Chip? Haven't seen him post in a while. Not that I've been
posting much, just stalking.

CG

> Bill "bad witness material" S.

"Chris Glidden" cross-posted:

>> > That's not Chippy. It's a dude who lives on the Front Range and
>> > thinks liberaturd's scary trail is easy.

>> Ah. My bad. Looked like ChiPpY out at Noble 6-7 weeks ago.

> How is Chip? Haven't seen him post in a while. Not that I've been
> posting much, just stalking.

I think Chip racked his nuts on the top tube after he got his shoelace
caught in the front sprocket while trying a Napolean Dynamite-type maneuver.
He'll be fine.

I think Chip racked his nuts on the top tube after he got his shoelace
caught in the front sprocket while trying a Napolean Dynamite-type
maneuver.
He'll be fine...........

Nah, the real truth is Chip will never be fine. He did auger his nuts
as described above, but he did have a terrific harvest of nuts. Still
lurking this group of crazies. Glidden, get on down here to losocal,
wheeze gots some ridez to share with ewe.......

RASTA

"CB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I think Chip racked his nuts on the top tube after he got his shoelace
> caught in the front sprocket while trying a Napolean Dynamite-type
> maneuver.
> He'll be fine...........
>

> Nah, the real truth is Chip will never be fine. He did auger his nuts
> as described above, but he did have a terrific harvest of nuts. Still
> lurking this group of crazies. Glidden, get on down here to losocal,
> wheeze gots some ridez to share with ewe.......
>
> RASTA

I'll be down as soon as the knee heals (sprained MCL), I'm itchin for Noble.
Good to see you're alive and kicking.

CG

JD wrote:
> Sorni wrote:
> > LIBERATOR wrote:
> > > http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=232
> > >
> > > JD, is this you, you goofy ass non-technical riding wus...?

> > No, that's another goofy ass non-technical riding wus (sic).
> >
> > HTH,
> >
> > Bill "hint: think Rasta" S.

> That's not Chippy. It's a dude who lives on the Front Range and thinks
> liberaturd's scary trail is easy.
>
> JD

Dakota Ridge is the only trail that is scary to me, so he thinks Dakota
Ridge is easy? I've never heard anyone say that trail was easy, and
many pros have done it, and long time MTBers, they all say it's
advanced and not for beginners. So, are you sure he said that?

CB wrote:
> Nah, the real truth is Chip will never be fine. He did auger his nuts
> as described above, but he did have a terrific harvest of nuts. Still
> lurking this group of crazies. Glidden, get on down here to losocal,
> wheeze gots some ridez to share with ewe.......
>
> RASTA

I think it's about time you ventured North a little.

JD