Hey JD.... (your name, and mid-west riding)

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Flyingcoyote, Mar 16, 2003.

  1. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

    I know you don't live in tha CA Bay Area but, your name doesn't happen to be Jerry Dischler, is it?

    Also, care to share your expertise on which mid-west location would be best to visit in
    about 6 weeks?

    Moab? Fruita? Other suggestions?

    Thanks JD,

    --

    FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com

  2. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    FlyingCoyote wrote:
    > I know you don't live in tha CA Bay Area but, your name doesn't happen to be Jerry
    > Dischler, is it?

    bzzt.

    > Also, care to share your expertise on which mid-west location would be best to visit in about
    > 6 weeks?
    >
    > Moab? Fruita?

    you consider THAT the Midwest? Oy. I think most folks would consider the midwest to be Kansas,
    Missouri etc. You know, that flat stuff east of the Rocky mountains, where Dorothy encountered a
    tornado? I had to read your post a couple of time to realize that ( I think) you are talking about
    the Western Slope of the Rockies.

    penny "A" in geography.

  3. Jd

    Jd Guest

    FlyingCoyote <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I know you don't live in tha CA Bay Area but, your name doesn't happen to be Jerry
    > Dischler, is it?

    Nope, that's not me. I'm Juvenile Delinquent.

    > Also, care to share your expertise on which mid-west location would be best to visit in about
    > 6 weeks?
    >
    > Moab? Fruita? Other suggestions?

    Sedona/Flagstaff. The high stuff in Flag should be just opening up and Sedona is not blazing hot
    yet. Nortern AZ also has some great hidden secrets if you care to look around a bit.

    JD

  4. On Sun, 16 Mar 2003 19:33:03 +0000, Penny S. did issue forth:

    > you consider THAT the Midwest? Oy. I think most folks would consider the midwest to be Kansas,
    > Missouri etc.

    I'd consider it to be the Birmingham/Wolverhampton/Kidderminster type area.

    Hang on, sorry, that's the West Midlands.

    What country are we talking about here? ;-)