Hey Jeff Jones!--CN Kit

Richard Adams

Guest
Ordered it so I can be like totally Fred'ed out, any idea when the
store in Oz will get this stuff?

Thanks for all the great covereage of P-R (though that paging thing
caught me when I was getting caught up around 49km to go) Happy to
help in this tiny way and wish the team all the best.

Richard

"Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Ordered it so I can be like totally Fred'ed out, any idea when the
> store in Oz will get this stuff?

I'm not in charge of our latest money laundering, errm, revenue raising
scheme, but when I spoke to BioRacer they said it would take 6-8 wks (with
the emphasis on the 8) so add a coupla weeks onto that... Jeez, I should
get my order in soon! I can look like a real fred langs de schelde then.

> Thanks for all the great covereage of P-R (though that paging thing
> caught me when I was getting caught up around 49km to go) Happy to
> help in this tiny way and wish the team all the best.

No worries. Hope you (and everyone else) got all the subliminal messages
that I mischeviously inserted into the coverage via Matt Hayman, whom I
actually felt sorry for for not being able to ride it.

If you didn't get them....so much the better. hehe.

Jeff