Hey Jeff Jones!--CN Kit

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Richard Adams, Apr 12, 2004.

  1. Ordered it so I can be like totally Fred'ed out, any idea when the
    store in Oz will get this stuff?

    Thanks for all the great covereage of P-R (though that paging thing
    caught me when I was getting caught up around 49km to go) Happy to
    help in this tiny way and wish the team all the best.

    Richard

    Tags:

  2. Jeff Jones

    Jeff Jones Guest

    "Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Ordered it so I can be like totally Fred'ed out, any idea when the
    > store in Oz will get this stuff?

    I'm not in charge of our latest money laundering, errm, revenue raising
    scheme, but when I spoke to BioRacer they said it would take 6-8 wks (with
    the emphasis on the 8) so add a coupla weeks onto that... Jeez, I should
    get my order in soon! I can look like a real fred langs de schelde then.

    > Thanks for all the great covereage of P-R (though that paging thing
    > caught me when I was getting caught up around 49km to go) Happy to
    > help in this tiny way and wish the team all the best.

    No worries. Hope you (and everyone else) got all the subliminal messages
    that I mischeviously inserted into the coverage via Matt Hayman, whom I
    actually felt sorry for for not being able to ride it.

    If you didn't get them....so much the better. hehe.

    Jeff