Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Peter Moran, Jan 24, 2004.

  1. Peter Moran

    Peter Moran Guest

    Tags:

  2. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]rks.com.au>,
    Peter Moran <[email protected]> wrote:
    >John's whaleto site gets prominence here. He and Mercola get top billing
    >for making claims their own purported evidence contradicts.
    >
    >http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/antivaxsites.html

    Peter, this is a wonderful site! It's really handy to have all our
    favorite liars conveniently dissected in one place.

    Interestingly, it seems even the odious John has occasionally cleaned
    up misstatements on the whale.to site. I wouldn't have thought he had
    it in him, but I'm glad to know I was wrong.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
    were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

  3. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
    >From: "Peter Moran" [email protected]
    >Date: 1/24/2004 11:06 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >John's whaleto site gets prominence here. He and Mercola get top billing
    >for making claims their own purported evidence contradicts.
    >
    >http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/antivaxsites.html
    >

    >Peter Moran

    Thankks once again for showing us the tactics of organized medicine.

    You know, they stoned and killed Jesus Christ, for telling the truth.

    Jan

  4. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
    >From: [email protected] (David Wright)
    >Date: 1/25/2004 8:20 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >In article
    ><[email protected]rks.com.au>,
    >Peter Moran <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>John's whaleto site gets prominence here. He and Mercola get top billing
    >>for making claims their own purported evidence contradicts.
    >>
    >>http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/antivaxsites.html

    >Peter, this is a wonderful site!

    Yes indeedy, and once again shows the purpose of the *gang*.

    Jan

  5. Peter Moran

    Peter Moran Guest

    "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >Subject: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
    > >From: "Peter Moran" [email protected]
    > >Date: 1/24/2004 11:06 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    ><[email protected]rks.com.au
    >

    > >John's whaleto site gets prominence here. He and Mercola get top

    billing
    > >for making claims their own purported evidence contradicts.
    > >
    > >http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/antivaxsites.html
    > >

    > >Peter Moran

    > Thankks once again for showing us the tactics of organized medicine.
    >
    > You know, they stoned and killed Jesus Christ, for telling the truth.
    >
    > Jan

    They probably beat their wives and abuse cjildren too. And who better to
    run the international drug trade? Keep it up Jan. You parody yourself
    almost daily.

    Peter Moran

  6. Mark Probert

    Mark Probert Guest

    "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >Subject: Re: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
    > >From: [email protected] (David Wright)
    > >Date: 1/25/2004 8:20 AM Pacific Standard Time
    > >
    > >In article

    ><[email protected]rks.com.au
    >,
    > >Peter Moran <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >>John's whaleto site gets prominence here. He and Mercola get top

    billing
    > >>for making claims their own purported evidence contradicts.
    > >>
    > >>http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/antivaxsites.html

    > >Peter, this is a wonderful site!

    > Yes indeedy, and once again shows the purpose of the *gang*.

    Purpose: Dissemination of fact based information and to identify sources of
    dangerous and erroneous information.

  7. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <%[email protected]>,
    Mark Probert <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> >Subject: Re: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
    >> >From: [email protected] (David Wright)
    >> >Date: 1/25/2004 8:20 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >> >
    >> >In article

    >><[email protected]rks.com.au
    >>,

    >billing

    >> >Peter, this is a wonderful site!

    >> Yes indeedy, and once again shows the purpose of the *gang*.

    >Purpose: Dissemination of fact based information and to identify sources of
    >dangerous and erroneous information.

    We're a sinister group, no question about it. How dare we disseminate
    facts and explode myths?

    By the way, I'm now part of a gang? I'm flattered. Do we have colors
    or leather jackets or anything like that? And someone will have to
    teach me the secret handshake.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
    were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

  8. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >In article <%[email protected]>,
    >Mark Probert <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]

    >>><[email protected]rks.com.au
    >>>,

    >>billing

    >>> Yes indeedy, and once again shows the purpose of the *gang*.

    >>Purpose: Dissemination of fact based information and to identify sources of
    >>dangerous and erroneous information.

    >We're a sinister group, no question about it. How dare we disseminate
    >facts and explode myths?
    >
    >By the way, I'm now part of a gang? I'm flattered. Do we have colors
    >or leather jackets or anything like that? And someone will have to
    >teach me the secret handshake.
    >
    > -- David Wright

    The magic-decoder & Immortality ring is by far the best membership perk.

  9. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >Subject: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
    > >From: "Peter Moran" [email protected]
    > >Date: 1/24/2004 11:06 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    ><[email protected]rks.com.au
    >

    > >John's whaleto site gets prominence here. He and Mercola get top

    billing
    > >for making claims their own purported evidence contradicts.
    > >
    > >http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/antivaxsites.html
    > >

    > >Peter Moran

    > Thankks once again for showing us the tactics of organized medicine.
    >
    > You know, they stoned and killed Jesus Christ, for telling the truth.

    Is that you, Mel?

  10. Mark

    Mark Guest

    [email protected] (Jan) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >Subject: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
    > >From: "Peter Moran" [email protected]
    > >Date: 1/24/2004 11:06 PM Pacific Standard Time
    > >
    > >John's whaleto site gets prominence here. He and Mercola get top billing
    > >for making claims their own purported evidence contradicts.
    > >
    > >http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/antivaxsites.html
    > >

    > >Peter Moran

    > Thankks once again for showing us the tactics of organized medicine.
    >
    > You know, they stoned and killed Jesus Christ, for telling the truth.
    >
    > Jan

    I didn't know that EOM stoned Jesus and killed him. I thought is was
    the Romans, and I thought he was crucified. I'll have to let my
    Sunday school teachers know that they're wrong.

    Mark, MD

  11. Rich

    Rich Guest

    On 26 Jan 2004 10:19:11 -0800, [email protected] (Mark) wrote:

    >[email protected] (Jan) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >> >Subject: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
    >> >From: "Peter Moran" [email protected]
    >> >Date: 1/24/2004 11:06 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >> >
    >> >John's whaleto site gets prominence here. He and Mercola get top billing
    >> >for making claims their own purported evidence contradicts.
    >> >
    >> >http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/antivaxsites.html
    >> >

    >> >Peter Moran

    >> Thankks once again for showing us the tactics of organized medicine.
    >>
    >> You know, they stoned and killed Jesus Christ, for telling the truth.
    >>
    >> Jan

    >I didn't know that EOM stoned Jesus and killed him. I thought is was
    >the Romans, and I thought he was crucified. I'll have to let my
    >Sunday school teachers know that they're wrong.

    Well considering that Jan Drew thinks that "Jesus was there when God
    wrote the Ten Commandments" I would be circumspect about relying on
    Jan's biblical insights for accuracy.

    Actually though, I may be wrong, but I think Jan was referring to the
    evil organized jew boys (EOJB). Ask Jan and she will tell you how the
    Jews have taken over EOM.

    Jan believes that since Jews killed JC that generally (even today)
    lying comes second nature to Jews. She also agrees with Debbee that
    Hitler had the right idea about exterminating 6 million Jews. But Jan
    is not an antisemite. She is a good Christian who loves everyone. She
    even loves Jew Boys as is obvious from her posts here on mha.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    >Mark, MD

    The best defense to logic is ignorance.

  12. [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    >>Subject: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
    >>From: "Peter Moran" [email protected]
    >>Date: 1/24/2004 11:06 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >>
    >>John's whaleto site gets prominence here. He and Mercola get top billing
    >>for making claims their own purported evidence contradicts.
    >>
    >>http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/antivaxsites.html
    >>

    >>Peter Moran

    >Thankks once again for showing us the tactics of organized medicine.
    >
    >You know, they stoned and killed Jesus Christ, for telling the truth.
    >
    >Jan

    "They stoned ... Jesus"? References please.

    --
    Peter Bowditch
    The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight
    To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

  13. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
    >From: "Peter Moran" [email protected]
    >Date: 1/25/2004 11:11 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >

    >"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> >Subject: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
    >> >From: "Peter Moran" [email protected]
    >> >Date: 1/24/2004 11:06 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >>
    >><[email protected]rks.com.au
    >>

    >> >John's whaleto site gets prominence here. He and Mercola get top

    >billing
    >> >for making claims their own purported evidence contradicts.
    >> >
    >> >http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/antivaxsites.html
    >> >

    >> >Peter Moran

    >> Thankks once again for showing us the tactics of organized medicine.
    >>
    >> You know, they stoned and killed Jesus Christ, for telling the truth.
    >>
    >> Jan

    >They probably beat their wives and abuse cjildren too. And who better to
    >run the international drug trade? Keep it up Jan. You parody yourself
    >almost daily.
    >
    >Peter Moran

    No, I tell the truth. You can't deal with it.

    Jan

  14. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
    >From: [email protected] (Mark)
    >Date: 1/26/2004 10:19 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >[email protected] (Jan) wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected]>...
    >> >Subject: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
    >> >From: "Peter Moran" [email protected]
    >> >Date: 1/24/2004 11:06 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >>
    >><[email protected]rks.com.au>
    >> >
    >> >John's whaleto site gets prominence here. He and Mercola get top billing
    >> >for making claims their own purported evidence contradicts.
    >> >
    >> >http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/antivaxsites.html
    >> >

    >> >Peter Moran

    >> Thankks once again for showing us the tactics of organized medicine.
    >>
    >> You know, they stoned and killed Jesus Christ, for telling the truth.
    >>
    >> Jan

    >I didn't know that EOM stoned Jesus and killed him.

    Sorry you can't folow an example.

    > I thought is was
    >the Romans, and I thought he was crucified. I'll have to let my
    >Sunday school teachers know that they're wrong.
    >
    >Mark, MD

    They probably are already aleerted to your, natural pugnacious tendency.

    Perhaps, they could help you with that.

    Jan

  15. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
    >From: Peter Bowditch [email protected]
    >Date: 1/26/2004 1:27 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >[email protected] (Jan) wrote:
    >
    >>>Subject: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
    >>>From: "Peter Moran" [email protected]
    >>>Date: 1/24/2004 11:06 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >>><[email protected]rks.com.au>
    >>>
    >>>John's whaleto site gets prominence here. He and Mercola get top billing
    >>>for making claims their own purported evidence contradicts.
    >>>
    >>>http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/antivaxsites.html
    >>>

    >>>Peter Moran

    >>Thankks once again for showing us the tactics of organized medicine.
    >>
    >>You know, they stoned and killed Jesus Christ, for telling the truth.
    >>
    >>Jan

    >"They stoned ... Jesus"? References please.

    Look it up in your bible and learn what examples are.

    Jan

  16. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >Subject: Re: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
    > >From: "Peter Moran" [email protected]
    > >Date: 1/25/2004 11:11 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    ><[email protected]rks.com.au
    >

    > >"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]

    >><[email protected]rks.com.a

    > >billing

    > >> Thankks once again for showing us the tactics of organized medicine.
    > >>
    > >> You know, they stoned and killed Jesus Christ, for telling the truth.
    > >>
    > >> Jan

    > >They probably beat their wives and abuse cjildren too. And who better to
    > >run the international drug trade? Keep it up Jan. You parody yourself
    > >almost daily.
    > >
    > >Peter Moran

    > No, I tell the truth. You can't deal with it.

    Truth? You would not know the truth if it were inserted into a cleanse.

    You would not know the truth even if we used a high power zapper.

  17. "Peter Bowditch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
    >
    > >>Subject: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
    > >>From: "Peter Moran" [email protected]
    > >>Date: 1/24/2004 11:06 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >><[email protected]rks.com.a

    u>

    > >>John's whaleto site gets prominence here. He and Mercola get top

    billing
    > >>for making claims their own purported evidence contradicts.
    > >>
    > >>http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/antivaxsites.html
    > >>

    > >>Peter Moran

    > >Thankks once again for showing us the tactics of organized medicine.
    > >
    > >You know, they stoned and killed Jesus Christ, for telling the truth.
    > >
    > >Jan

    > "They stoned ... Jesus"? References please.

    Peter, you back down under yet? If so, when wil you update the web pages?

  18. carabelli

    carabelli Guest

    "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >Subject: Re: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
    > >From: Peter Bowditch [email protected]
    > >Date: 1/26/2004 1:27 PM Pacific Standard Time

    >>><[email protected]rks.com.

    au>

    billing

    > >>Thankks once again for showing us the tactics of organized medicine.
    > >>
    > >>You know, they stoned and killed Jesus Christ, for telling the truth.
    > >>
    > >>Jan

    > >"They stoned ... Jesus"? References please.

    > Look it up in your bible and learn what examples are.
    >
    > Jan

    Would that be the version published by Marvel?

    carabelli

  19. Mark

    Mark Guest

    [email protected] (Jan) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >Subject: Re: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
    > >From: [email protected] (Mark)
    > >Date: 1/26/2004 10:19 AM Pacific Standard Time
    > >
    > >[email protected] (Jan) wrote in message
    > >news:<[email protected]>...
    > >><[email protected]rks.com.au>

    > >> Thankks once again for showing us the tactics of organized medicine.
    > >>
    > >> You know, they stoned and killed Jesus Christ, for telling the truth.
    > >>
    > >> Jan

    > >I didn't know that EOM stoned Jesus and killed him.

    > Sorry you can't folow an example.
    >
    > > I thought is was
    > >the Romans, and I thought he was crucified. I'll have to let my
    > >Sunday school teachers know that they're wrong.
    > >
    > >Mark, MD

    > They probably are already aleerted to your, natural pugnacious tendency.
    >
    > Perhaps, they could help you with that.
    >
    > Jan

    Perhaps, you could, tell me where, it says, in the Bible, where Jesus,
    was stoned, to death...

    Thanks.

    Mark, MD

  20. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
    >>From: "Peter Moran" [email protected]
    >>Date: 1/25/2004 11:11 PM Pacific Standard Time

    Rest assured when you see a post by Peter Moran, it will be from *organized
    medicine*

    http://pages.ivillage.com/vaccinesupport/antivaxsites.html

    One of the most discouraging aspects of researching vaccine information is the
    abundance of anti-vaccination websites on the internet. I say discouraging
    because many anti-vax sites provide information that seems to serve a few
    purposes:

    Scare parents by appealing to their emotions

    Wrong. Looking at reality has nothing to do with emotions.

    It is very emotional to have a child damaged for life.

    See a few here.

    http://www.909shot.com/

    Exaggerate the risks associated with vaccination

    Once again wrong. Truth is many risks are denied as well as locked up in secret
    by those who have a vested interest.

    Use the scientific literature deceptively to support the anti-vax views.

    This of course is all opinion and buzz expressions by those who would like for
    the truth to be covered up.

    Those who support vaccination use VPD morbidity and mortality as examples to
    support vaccination. VPD morbidity and mortality are WELL documented in the
    scientific literature

    IOW'S *organized medicine* well kept secrets, with only those in the *gang*
    doing this so called WELL documenting.

    On the other hand, scaring a parent with stories written by other parents who
    feel that symptoms or problems were a result of vaccination based on temporal
    relationships rather than based on scientific evidence is, unfortunately, very
    persuasive.

    Umm. any parent is wise enought to know when the symptoms occured. EOM likes to
    say people are stupid.

    It is also, unfortunately, only a collection of anecdotes . In the scientific
    community, the pleural of anecdote is not data and does not establish a causal
    role.

    Righto. The scientific community being EOM.

    Those who would like to really research vaccination should keep in mind some
    basic guidelines when evaluating vaccination information on the internet.
    Please refer to the CDC's

    Yes indeedy and then see who at the CDC and FDA have a vested interest and
    receive vawers when voting.

    That's the EOM way. Even the president is asking federal courts to seal the
    records of adverse reactions.

    Keep in mind that money rules and the public dos NOT have a right to know.

    Ten tips On Evaluating Immunizations Information

    The ownership of the site should be clear.

    Is the name of the organization or individual posting the information in clear
    view? Look for highlighted text that tells you more about the author of the
    site. In some programs, the ownership can be found by clicking "View" and then
    "Document Source" or "Document Information."

    Translation:

    If it is outside of EOM, it is false.

    ZZzz.

    All nine other tips say the same.