Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)

>Subject: Re: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
>From: [email protected] (Mark)
>Date: 1/26/2004 7:10 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>[email protected] (Jan) wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> >Subject: Re: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
>> >From: [email protected] (Mark)
>> >Date: 1/26/2004 10:19 AM Pacific Standard Time
>> >
>> >[email protected] (Jan) wrote in message
>> >news:<[email protected]>...

>>><40136af4$0$898$61c65585@uq-127creek-reader-02.brisbane.pipenetworks.com.au>

>billing

>> >I didn't know that EOM stoned Jesus and killed him.

>> Sorry you can't folow an example.
>>
>> > I thought is was
>> >the Romans, and I thought he was crucified. I'll have to let my
>> >Sunday school teachers know that they're wrong.
>> >
>> >Mark, MD

>> They probably are already aleerted to your, natural pugnacious tendency.
>>
>> Perhaps, they could help you with that.
>>
>> Jan

>Perhaps, you could, tell me where, it says, in the Bible, where Jesus,
>was stoned, to death...
>
>Thanks.
>
>Mark, MD

The bible doesn't say that and neither did I. Do note the word *and*.

[email protected] (Jan) wrote:

>>Subject: Re: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
>>From: Peter Bowditch [email protected]
>>Date: 1/26/2004 1:27 PM Pacific Standard Time

>>>Thankks once again for showing us the tactics of organized medicine.
>>>
>>>You know, they stoned and killed Jesus Christ, for telling the truth.
>>>
>>>Jan

>>"They stoned ... Jesus"? References please.

>Look it up in your bible and learn what examples are.
>
>Jan

The only place that the words "stoned" and "Jesus" appear together in
the New Testament are in Acts 7:59, which says: "And they stoned
Stephen, calling upon [God], and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my
spirit".

Jesus was scourged and then crucified. Stoning had nothing to do with
it.

--
Peter Bowditch
The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

"Mark ProbertJanuary 26, 2004" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Peter Bowditch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...

>>><40136af4$0$898$61c65585@uq-127creek-reader-02.brisbane.pipenetworks.com.a

>u>

>billing

>> >Thankks once again for showing us the tactics of organized medicine.
>> >
>> >You know, they stoned and killed Jesus Christ, for telling the truth.
>> >
>> >Jan

>> "They stoned ... Jesus"? References please.

>Peter, you back down under yet? If so, when wil you update the web pages?

Back home and almost back to normal diurnal rhythm. The Millenium
Project will be updated in about four hours from now, but I have to go
to see an Evil Organised Doctor to get an Evil Organised Xray because
I may have broken a bone in my foot. Unfortunately, I will probably
have to rely on some of the enormous percentage of conventional
medicine which has not been proven by double-blind clinical trials.

To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

>Subject: Re: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
>From: Peter Bowditch [email protected]
>Date: 1/26/2004 7:40 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>[email protected] (Jan) wrote:
>
>>>Subject: Re: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
>>>From: Peter Bowditch [email protected]
>>>Date: 1/26/2004 1:27 PM Pacific Standard Time

com.au>

>billing

>>>"They stoned ... Jesus"? References please.

>>Look it up in your bible and learn what examples are.
>>
>>Jan

>The only place that the words "stoned" and "Jesus" appear together in
>the New Testament are in Acts 7:59, which says: "And they stoned
>Stephen, calling upon [God], and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my
>spirit".
>
>Jesus was scourged and then crucified. Stoning had nothing to do with
>it.

http://www.holysmoke.org/sdhok/mb-ston.htm

Jan

"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> >Subject: Re: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
> >From: Peter Bowditch [email protected]
> >Date: 1/26/2004 7:40 PM Pacific Standard Time

> com.au>

> >billing

> >>Look it up in your bible and learn what examples are.
> >>
> >>Jan

> >The only place that the words "stoned" and "Jesus" appear together in
> >the New Testament are in Acts 7:59, which says: "And they stoned
> >Stephen, calling upon [God], and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my
> >spirit".
> >
> >Jesus was scourged and then crucified. Stoning had nothing to do with
> >it.

> http://www.holysmoke.org/sdhok/mb-ston.htm

LOL! That was written by an atheist, Jan!!
Whassamatta, couldn't find it in thuh Buybull?

[email protected] (Jan) wrote:

>>Subject: Re: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
>>From: Peter Bowditch [email protected]
>>Date: 1/26/2004 7:40 PM Pacific Standard Time

>com.au>

>>billing

>>>Look it up in your bible and learn what examples are.
>>>
>>>Jan

>>The only place that the words "stoned" and "Jesus" appear together in
>>the New Testament are in Acts 7:59, which says: "And they stoned
>>Stephen, calling upon [God], and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my
>>spirit".
>>
>>Jesus was scourged and then crucified. Stoning had nothing to do with
>>it.

>http://www.holysmoke.org/sdhok/mb-ston.htm
>
>Jan

This is freakin' priceless.

Jan sends us to Shy David's web site to read stuff by Robert Sheaffer
about how Jesus was not crucified. Is this the third sign today that
Jan has come over to the dark side of the force? Or is it further
evidence that she simply doesn't read what she posts?

The authority whom Jan has cited on the method of Jesus' death is a
CSICOP Fellow, a regular contributor to Skeptical Inquirer, and runs a
web site called The Debunker's Domain where he describes himself as
"Skeptical to the Max". See http://www.debunker.com

I quote again from Robert's site: Remember: a thing cannot be
"debunked" unless it is filled with bunk to begin with!

Keep up the good work, Jan.

To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

On 26 Jan 2004 19:10:24 -0800, [email protected] (Mark) wrote:

>Perhaps, you could, tell me where, it says, in the Bible, where Jesus,
>was stoned, to death...

Maybe the problem was that Jan was "stoned" when she read the bible.
It sure would explain why she *also* thinks that Jesus was there when
God wrote the Ten Commandments. OTOH I think that Jan is perpetually
"stoned":)))

"One toke over the line sweet Jesus, one toke over the line. Sittin'
down there in a railway station one toke over the line".

Aloha,

Rich

>Thanks.
>
>Mark, MD

The best defense to logic is ignorance.

Peter that was very delightful. Abudul sydan fer danm sytirfie dackkde
and so for the second. Good.
American Express credit card.
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Peter Bowditch <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Mark ProbertJanuary 26, 2004" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

> >"Peter Bowditch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...

> u>

> billing

> >> "They stoned ... Jesus"? References please.

> >Peter, you back down under yet? If so, when wil you update the web pages?
> >

> Back home and almost back to normal diurnal rhythm. The Millenium
> Project will be updated in about four hours from now, but I have to go
> to see an Evil Organised Doctor to get an Evil Organised Xray because
> I may have broken a bone in my foot. Unfortunately, I will probably
> have to rely on some of the enormous percentage of conventional
> medicine which has not been proven by double-blind clinical trials.

>> >I didn't know that EOM stoned Jesus and killed him.

>> Sorry you can't folow an example.
>>
>> > I thought is was
>> >the Romans, and I thought he was crucified. I'll have to let my
>> >Sunday school teachers know that they're wrong.
>> >
>> >Mark, MD

>> They probably are already aleerted to your, natural pugnacious tendency.
>>
>> Perhaps, they could help you with that.
>>
>> Jan

>Perhaps, you could, tell me where, it says, in the Bible, where Jesus,
>was stoned, to death...
>
>Thanks.
>
>Mark, MD

I guess Jan is thinking of Bob Dylan instead of the New Testiment, where he
says "Everybody Must Get Stoned".

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 00:52:49 GMT, "carabelli" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Would that be the version published by Marvel?
>
>carabelli

Alfred E. Neuman version ?
--

"I can dance on the head of a pin as well"
-Yoshimo

In <[email protected]>, Jan wrote:

>>Subject: Re: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
>>From: Peter Bowditch [email protected]
>>Date: 1/26/2004 1:27 PM Pacific Standard Time
>>
>>[email protected] (Jan) wrote:

>>>You know, they stoned and killed Jesus Christ, for telling the truth.
>>>
>>>Jan

>>"They stoned ... Jesus"? References please.

> Look it up in your bible and learn what examples are.

Right on, Jan. Anyone who asks for you to back up
your claims is just trying to divert the discussion.

In <[email protected]>, Jan wrote:

# Proof Please, cite you source.

In <[email protected]>, Jan wrote:

# I always prove my claims.

--
begin signature.exe
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.

In <[email protected]>, Peter Bowditch wrote:

> [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
>
>>>Subject: Re: Hey John!!! (Vaccination site)
>>>From: Peter Bowditch [email protected]
>>>Date: 1/26/2004 1:27 PM Pacific Standard Time

>>>"They stoned ... Jesus"? References please.

>>Look it up in your bible and learn what examples are.
>>
>>Jan

> The only place that the words "stoned" and "Jesus" appear together in
> the New Testament are in Acts 7:59, which says: "And they stoned
> Stephen, calling upon [God], and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my
> spirit".
>
> Jesus was scourged and then crucified. Stoning had nothing to do with
> it.

Maybe Jan is thinking of the Gospel According to Dylan,
who tells us, "Everybody must get stoned."

Wait -- isn't he Jewish? Never mind.

--
begin signature.exe
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: What is the most annoying thing on usenet?

>On 26 Jan 2004 19:10:24 -0800, [email protected] (Mark) wrote:
>

>>Perhaps, you could, tell me where, it says, in the Bible, where Jesus,
>>was stoned, to death...

>Maybe the problem was that Jan was "stoned" when she read the bible.
>It sure would explain why she *also* thinks that Jesus was there when
>God wrote the Ten Commandments. OTOH I think that Jan is perpetually
>"stoned":)))
>
>"One toke over the line sweet Jesus, one toke over the line. Sittin'
>down there in a railway station one toke over the line".
>
>Aloha,
>
>Rich

I'm sure that Little Doobie would like to join in on that, uh, chorus line...