Hey Laff

Bob Schwartz

Guest
Betsy Andreau... does she give you a...
you know. Does she? Nudge, nudge. Wink,
Wink.

A little he said/she said from her is a
lot better than the he said/she said that
you get from Walsh, isn't it?

Bob Schwartz wrote:
> Betsy Andreau... does she give you a...
> you know. Does she? Nudge, nudge. Wink,
> Wink.
>
> A little he said/she said from her is a
> lot better than the he said/she said that
> you get from Walsh, isn't it?

This post violates rbr conventions. Thread drift is supposed to be towards
food not sex.

in message <%[email protected]>, Bob
Schwartz ('[email protected]') wrote:

> Betsy Andreau... does she give you a...
> you know. Does she? Nudge, nudge. Wink,
> Wink.
>
> A little he said/she said from her is a
> lot better than the he said/she said that
> you get from Walsh, isn't it?

Interestingly, if you do a Google image search for 'Betsy Andreu', guess
who you get pictures of? No, don't ask how I know this. Please.

See one nuclear war, you've seen them all.