Hey Lafferty...

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Brian trdina, Jun 15, 2004.

  1. Brian trdina

    Brian trdina Guest

    Can you please post something stupid in French again without translating it?

    You know how that makes everyone think you're so sophisticated and shit...

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (Brian trdina) writes:

    > Can you please post something stupid in French again without translating it?
    >
    > You know how that makes everyone think you're so sophisticated and shit...

    hey baby. Translate this one:

    Pas d'Elle Yeux Rhone Que Nous.

    or even better:

    Caesar etsum iam forte;
    Brutus eterat.
    Caesar sic in omnibus;
    Brutus sic intram.

    --
    le Vent a Dos
    Davey Crockett

  3. BernardH

    BernardH Guest

    "Brian trdina" <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:[email protected]
    > Can you please post something stupid in French again without translating

    it?

    > You know how that makes everyone think you're so sophisticated and shit...

    Tour de France

  4. warren

    warren Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, BernardH
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Brian trdina" <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Can you please post something stupid in French again without translating

    > it?
    > >
    > > You know how that makes everyone think you're so sophisticated and shit...

    > Tour de France

    And here's the English translation...

    Tour Day France.

  5. BernardH

    BernardH Guest

    "Didier A. Depireux" <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:[email protected]
    > BernardH <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > "Brian trdina" <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > >> Can you please post something stupid in French again without

    translating
    > > it?

    > > Tour de France

    > Il n'y en a qu'un, vous savez?

    > Didier

    Oui

    > --
    > Didier A Depireux [email protected] [email protected]
    > 20 Penn Str - S218E http://neurobiology.umaryland.edu/depireux.htm
    > Anatomy and Neurobiology Phone: 410-706-1272 (lab)
    > University of Maryland -1273 (off)
    > Baltimore MD 21201 USA Fax: 1-410-706-2512

  6. Dave H

    Dave H Guest

    "Brian trdina" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Can you please post something stupid in French again without translating

    it?

    > You know how that makes everyone think you're so sophisticated and shit...

    You mean something just stupid as you saying " NASCAR will be the next
    sponsor of the USPS team, you heard it here first"

    Dave

  7. warren

    warren Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Dave H
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Brian trdina" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Can you please post something stupid in French again without translating

    > it?
    > >
    > > You know how that makes everyone think you're so sophisticated and shit...

    > You mean something just stupid as you saying " NASCAR will be the next
    > sponsor of the USPS team, you heard it here first"

    Perhaps NASCAR racing will be shown on The Discovery Channel next
    season?

    -WG

  8. Sonarrat

    Sonarrat Guest

    Didier A. Depireux wrote:

    > BernardH <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>"Brian trdina" <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>
    >>>Can you please post something stupid in French again without translating

    >>it?

    >>Tour de France

    > Il n'y en a qu'un, vous savez?

    Quelle bonne fortune!

    -Sonarrat.

  9. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article
    <[email protected]rs.com>,
    Davey Crockett <[email protected]> wrote:

    > [email protected] (Brian trdina) writes:
    >
    > > Can you please post something stupid in French again without translating it?
    > >
    > > You know how that makes everyone think you're so sophisticated and shit...

    > hey baby. Translate this one:
    >
    > Pas d'Elle Yeux Rhone Que Nous.

    "Don't it make your brown eye bleed"?

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    "Copper will never be gold"
    Shellac

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  10. On 15 Jun 2004 06:59:09 -0700, Brian trdina wrote:
    >Can you please post something stupid in French again without translating it?
    >You know how that makes everyone think you're so sophisticated and shit...

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3794479.stm

  11. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<YOURhoward-0CAD7[email protected]>...
    > In article
    > <[email protected]rs.com>,
    > Davey Crockett <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > [email protected] (Brian trdina) writes:
    > >
    > > > Can you please post something stupid in French again without translating it?
    > > >
    > > > You know how that makes everyone think you're so sophisticated and shit...

    > > hey baby. Translate this one:
    > >
    > > Pas d'Elle Yeux Rhone Que Nous.

    > "Don't it make your brown eye bleed"?

    Quod di omen avertant.

  12. Howard Kveck <[email protected]> writes:

    > In article
    > <[email protected]rs.com>,
    > Davey Crockett <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > [email protected] (Brian trdina) writes:
    > >
    > > > Can you please post something stupid in French again without translating it?
    > > >
    > > > You know how that makes everyone think you're so sophisticated and shit...

    > > hey baby. Translate this one:
    > >
    > > Pas d'Elle Yeux Rhone Que Nous.

    > "Don't it make your brown eye bleed"?

    Try ``Paddle your own Canoe'' :)

    --
    le Vent a Dos
    Davey Crockett
    No e-patents, pas de brevets logiciels
    P├ętition contre les brevets logiciels : http://petition.eurolinux.org
    Six-Day site: http://members.rogers.com/sixday/sixday.html
    Please address all replies to the list

  13. Patrick

    Patrick Guest

    > > > You know how that makes everyone think you're so sophisticated and shit...
    > >
    > > hey baby. Translate this one:
    > >
    > > Pas d'Elle Yeux Rhone Que Nous.

    > "Don't it make your brown eye bleed"?

    Hey, I know some curse words in sign language. You wanna see some ?

  14. gwhite

    gwhite Guest

    Brian trdina wrote:

    > Can you please post something stupid in French again without translating it?
    >
    > You know how that makes everyone think you're so sophisticated and shit...

    It will take more than posting in french to accomplish that (sophisticated). As far as the other
    (shit) I'm with you.

  15. B. Lafferty

    B. Lafferty Guest

    "gwhite" <[email protected]_ti.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_ti.com...

    > Brian trdina wrote:
    > >
    > > Can you please post something stupid in French again without translating

    it?

    > > You know how that makes everyone think you're so sophisticated and

    shit...

    > It will take more than posting in french to accomplish that

    (sophisticated). As far as the other
    > (shit) I'm with you.

    C'est la vie.

  16. gwhite

    gwhite Guest

    "B. Lafferty" wrote:

    > "gwhite" <[email protected]_ti.com> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]_ti.com...
    > >

    > > Brian trdina wrote:
    > > >
    > > > Can you please post something stupid in French again without translating

    > it?
    > > >
    > > > You know how that makes everyone think you're so sophisticated and

    > shit...
    > >
    > > It will take more than posting in french to accomplish that

    > (sophisticated). As far as the other
    > > (shit) I'm with you.

    > C'est la vie.

    Oui, ennui