Hey Lafferty...

Brian trdina

Guest
Can you please post something stupid in French again without translating it?

You know how that makes everyone think you're so sophisticated and ****...

[email protected] (Brian trdina) writes:

> Can you please post something stupid in French again without translating it?
>
> You know how that makes everyone think you're so sophisticated and ****...

hey baby. Translate this one:

Pas d'Elle Yeux Rhone Que Nous.

or even better:

Caesar etsum iam forte;
Brutus eterat.
Caesar sic in omnibus;
Brutus sic intram.

--
le Vent a Dos
Davey Crockett

"Brian trdina" <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:[email protected]...
> Can you please post something stupid in French again without translating

it?

> You know how that makes everyone think you're so sophisticated and ****...

Tour de France

"Didier A. Depireux" <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:[email protected]...
> BernardH <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > "Brian trdina" <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> >> Can you please post something stupid in French again without

translating
> > it?

> > Tour de France

> Il n'y en a qu'un, vous savez?

> Didier

Oui

> --
> Didier A Depireux [email protected] [email protected]
> 20 Penn Str - S218E http://neurobiology.umaryland.edu/depireux.htm
> Anatomy and Neurobiology Phone: 410-706-1272 (lab)
> University of Maryland -1273 (off)
> Baltimore MD 21201 USA Fax: 1-410-706-2512

"Brian trdina" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Can you please post something stupid in French again without translating

it?

> You know how that makes everyone think you're so sophisticated and ****...

You mean something just stupid as you saying " NASCAR will be the next
sponsor of the USPS team, you heard it here first"

Dave

In article <[email protected]>, Dave H
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "Brian trdina" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Can you please post something stupid in French again without translating

> it?
> >
> > You know how that makes everyone think you're so sophisticated and ****...

> You mean something just stupid as you saying " NASCAR will be the next
> sponsor of the USPS team, you heard it here first"

Perhaps NASCAR racing will be shown on The Discovery Channel next
season?

-WG

Didier A. Depireux wrote:

> BernardH <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>"Brian trdina" <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>>
>>>Can you please post something stupid in French again without translating

>>it?

>>Tour de France

> Il n'y en a qu'un, vous savez?

Quelle bonne fortune!

-Sonarrat.

In article
<87r7sgq4vl.fsf@cpe000423176ea9-cm0f2069983361.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com>,
Davey Crockett <[email protected]> wrote:

> [email protected] (Brian trdina) writes:
>
> > Can you please post something stupid in French again without translating it?
> >
> > You know how that makes everyone think you're so sophisticated and ****...

> hey baby. Translate this one:
>
> Pas d'Elle Yeux Rhone Que Nous.

"Don't it make your brown eye bleed"?

--
tanx,
Howard

"Copper will never be gold"
Shellac

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> In article
> <87r7sgq4vl.fsf@cpe000423176ea9-cm0f2069983361.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com>,
> Davey Crockett <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > [email protected] (Brian trdina) writes:
> >
> > > Can you please post something stupid in French again without translating it?
> > >
> > > You know how that makes everyone think you're so sophisticated and ****...

> > hey baby. Translate this one:
> >
> > Pas d'Elle Yeux Rhone Que Nous.

> "Don't it make your brown eye bleed"?

Quod di omen avertant.

Howard Kveck <[email protected]> writes:

> In article
> <87r7sgq4vl.fsf@cpe000423176ea9-cm0f2069983361.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com>,
> Davey Crockett <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > [email protected] (Brian trdina) writes:
> >
> > > Can you please post something stupid in French again without translating it?
> > >
> > > You know how that makes everyone think you're so sophisticated and ****...

> > hey baby. Translate this one:
> >
> > Pas d'Elle Yeux Rhone Que Nous.

> "Don't it make your brown eye bleed"?

Try ``Paddle your own Canoe'' :)

--
le Vent a Dos
Davey Crockett
No e-patents, pas de brevets logiciels
Pétition contre les brevets logiciels : http://petition.eurolinux.org
Six-Day site: http://members.rogers.com/sixday/sixday.html
Please address all replies to the list

> > > You know how that makes everyone think you're so sophisticated and ****...
> >
> > hey baby. Translate this one:
> >
> > Pas d'Elle Yeux Rhone Que Nous.

> "Don't it make your brown eye bleed"?

Hey, I know some curse words in sign language. You wanna see some ?

Brian trdina wrote:

> Can you please post something stupid in French again without translating it?
>
> You know how that makes everyone think you're so sophisticated and ****...

It will take more than posting in french to accomplish that (sophisticated). As far as the other
(****) I'm with you.

****...

> It will take more than posting in french to accomplish that

(sophisticated). As far as the other
> (****) I'm with you.

C'est la vie.

"B. Lafferty" wrote:

> "gwhite" <gwhite@hocuspocus_ti.com> wrote in message
> >

> > Brian trdina wrote:
> > >
> > > Can you please post something stupid in French again without translating

> it?
> > >
> > > You know how that makes everyone think you're so sophisticated and

> ****...
> >
> > It will take more than posting in french to accomplish that

> (sophisticated). As far as the other
> > (****) I'm with you.

> C'est la vie.

Oui, ennui