Hey Lance....quit bugging me man....

[email protected] wrote:
> ....you need to let it go and accept it and stop bothering me dude.....

He keeps bugging me too. And he was bugging Ryan the other day while
Ryan was trying to get a video edited. What is up with him?

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 01:37:22 -0700, Fred Fredburger
<[email protected]> wrote:

>[email protected] wrote:
>> ....you need to let it go and accept it and stop bothering me dude.....
>>

>He keeps bugging me too. And he was bugging Ryan the other day while
>Ryan was trying to get a video edited. What is up with him?

He's retired, got too much time on his hands.

Ron

RonSonic wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 01:37:22 -0700, Fred Fredburger
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> [email protected] wrote:
>>> ....you need to let it go and accept it and stop bothering me dude.....
>>>

>> He keeps bugging me too. And he was bugging Ryan the other day while
>> Ryan was trying to get a video edited. What is up with him?

> He's retired, got too much time on his hands.

Yeah but I've got to admit my mistake now. I checked back on the old
thread and it was actually Donald Munro who was bugging Ryan, not Lance.
I get those two mixed up all the time.

Fred Fredburger wrote:
> Yeah but I've got to admit my mistake now. I checked back on the old
> thread and it was actually Donald Munro who was bugging Ryan, not Lance.
> I get those two mixed up all the time.

I am the real LANCE and I'm gonna get all those trolls on rbr who say I
doped. Especially that Lafferty dude who been messing up my blackberries
storage capacity for so long.

BTW Paris isn't all she's cooked up to be;I'm sure h**2 would beat her in
a sprint.

Donald Munro wrote:
> Fred Fredburger wrote:
>> Yeah but I've got to admit my mistake now. I checked back on the old
>> thread and it was actually Donald Munro who was bugging Ryan, not Lance.
>> I get those two mixed up all the time.

> I am the real LANCE and I'm gonna get all those trolls on rbr who say I
> doped. Especially that Lafferty dude who been messing up my blackberries
> storage capacity for so long.
>
> BTW Paris isn't all she's cooked up to be;I'm sure h**2 would beat her in
> a sprint.

You spelled "coked" wrong.

Fred Fredburger wrote:
> You spelled "coked" wrong.