Hey Lance

It's all pretty simple, and I've been saying this for years now -

What exactly is it about "rebuilding yourself after Cancer" that screams "I'm drug free and did it all on Echinacea and fava beans"

Well?

:confused:

Thylacine said:
It's all pretty simple, and I've been saying this for years now -

What exactly is it about "rebuilding yourself after Cancer" that screams "I'm drug free and did it all on Echinacea and fava beans"

Well?

:confused:

Well? Seeing that you have a bicycle parked in your as$ crack I'm guessing you have the answer to that and all the other worldly mysteries that befuddle us.

531Aussie said:
I don't ignore him. Like I keep hinting, all of yooz, get comfy and tuck into a bit of this: Cozy Beehive: Testimonies In The Lance Armstrong Doping Crisis

It should make even the most ardent Armstrong fans at least raise half an eyebrow :D

I gotta say, I feel pretty gullible now coz I pretty much believed he was clean through the early 2000s, or at least I definitely gave him the benefit of any doubt; it wasn't until that the Andreau stuff came out that I got a bit suss and dug a bit deeper....then there was the Ashenden stuff, etc

i have raised that at least half of an eyebrow in due respect of tons of testimonials and i have concluded that until he is absolutely found without a shred of doubt guilty of any wrongdoing in this federal court of law or even within the uci and its testings, he remains in my eyes honest and clean as that is the light i choose to see him in.

now i might jump from a bridge if he is proven guilty, especially if he admits to it.

slovakguy said:
do you really think armstrong's ego will allow himself to accept a "gift?" it'd be the final kick in the stomach to his comeback 2.0 circus.

Agreed! I've never really cared for the man, but have to admit that the guy has got ball(s). His ego has always pushed his body further than it's wanted to go in competition. Doping rumors aside, the man's pride has pushed his cycling career to ridiculous heights. He'll never accept a gift stage!

swampy1970 said:
Well? Seeing that you have a bicycle parked in your as$ crack I'm guessing you have the answer to that and all the other worldly mysteries that befuddle us.

Mate, that's not me, I got that picture from your facebook page!

531Aussie said:
I don't ignore him. Like I keep hinting, all of yooz, get comfy and tuck into a bit of this: Cozy Beehive: Testimonies In The Lance Armstrong Doping Crisis

It should make even the most ardent Armstrong fans at least raise half an eyebrow :D

I gotta say, I feel pretty gullible now coz I pretty much believed he was clean through the early 2000s, or at least I definitely gave him the benefit of any doubt; it wasn't until that the Andreau stuff came out that I got a bit suss and dug a bit deeper....then there was the Ashenden stuff, etc

I'd never seen the Mike Anderson pleadings in their entirety & they paint a pretty picture :D

There is one person who is rarely mentioned with respect to Armstrong & his doping but who may well know plenty & that's Sheryl Crow. She was with Armstrong between 2003 & 2006 & will have been 'around' on his final 3 Tour campaigns. i wonder if special Agent Novitsky has reached out?

*warning! beyond here there be a cheapshot at armstrong's expense!*

*no, really, there be a cheapshot at armstrong's expense beyond here!*

*seriously, there is a real cheapshot at lance armstrong's expense. if you continue to read, you really have no excuse as you've been warned.*

hey, lance. the next nissan commercial you film, maybe you could have them do something with their roadside assistance plan.

you were warned.

roadhouse said:
this is your brain on drugs
20090911-EggPan.jpg

I bet you are one of the few that think that if it wasn't for "lady bad luck", LA (or RS team for that matter) really had a chance...

LOL!

lance_armstrong said:
I've never really cared for the man...

Maybe you should consider changing your username. :p

I am "patiently" waiting for his all powerful ego to take effect and propel him to attack the peloton with the vigor he displayed in his formative years. So to quote Roadhouse's original post:

"HTFU and do something already, sh!t!!!!"

knonfs said:
I bet you are one of the few that think that if it wasn't for "lady bad luck", LA (or RS team for that matter) really had a chance...

LOL!

yes, i wished, hoped , wanted and still believe that he could've won if not for the mehcanicals and the wrecks. that is what he set out to do from over a year ago so what would make me think any differently? he was riding great.

roadhouse said:
yes, i wished, hoped , wanted and still believe that he could've won if not for the mehcanicals and the wrecks. that is what he set out to do from over a year ago so what would make me think any differently? he was riding great.

Yeah, sure he was. On the cobbles, before flatting, he went to the front of his group and tried to put time into Contador. Contador chased and caught the Armstrong group. At no time during this year has Armstrong displayed the ability to climb with the best. He got his ass handed to him on the first mountain stage and his boot lickers have been playing up him getting stopped and stepping off his bike as "crashes."

Armstrong found out that riding at a high level is a lot harder when you cannot take all the dope you want.

i see your ' i'm a poor little whiny ***** poodle' hand and raise you an 'anything you can do, i can do better'.

watch all of this bullsh!t come to a rest as Lance is holding off now, making everyone think that he hasn't got i as why should should? he's out of the running for a win, that contador is the best thing to happen to cycling since, well, him, and he'll destroy a stage or three in the Pyrenees, leaving the rest crapping in their diapers while realizing exactly who they were up against...

...AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!! (i hope) :)

roadhouse said:
i see your ' i'm a poor little whiny ***** poodle' hand and raise you an 'anything you can do, i can do better'.

watch all of this bullsh!t come to a rest as Lance is holding off now, making everyone think that he hasn't got i as why should should? he's out of the running for a win, that contador is the best thing to happen to cycling since, well, him, and he'll destroy a stage or three in the Pyrenees, leaving the rest crapping in their diapers while realizing exactly who they were up against...

you know it, roadhouse. i mean the way he played opossum today and struggled up the hill like he was dying out there and just making the attack he lays on them in the pyrenees all the more dramatic by handing over even more buckets of time today. my plate of crow is sure getting big. i wonder how i'll ever finish it.

i got you, Tibbsy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUXBCdt5IPg]YouTube - Tool - Vicarious[/ame]

Eye on the TV
'cause tragedy thrills me
Whatever flavor it happens to be

Like:
"Killed by the husband" ...
"Drowned by the ocean" ...
"Shot by his own son" ...
"She used a poison in his tea,
Then (she) kissed him goodbye"
That's my kind of story
It's no fun til someone dies.

Don't look me at like I am a monster
Frown out your one face, but with the other (you)
Stare like a junkie into the TV
Stare like a zombie while the mother holds her child,
Watches him die,
Hands to the sky cryin "why, oh why?"

Cause I need to watch things die from a distance
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies
You all need it too - don't lie.

Why can't we just admit it?
Why can't we just admit it?
We won't give pause until the blood is flowin'
Neither the brave nor bold
Nor brightest of stories told
We won't give pause until the blood is flowin'

I need to watch things die from a good safe distance
You all feel the same so why can't we just admit it?

Blood like rain fallin' down
Drum on grave and ground

Part vampire, part warrior,
Carnivore and voyeur
Stare at the transmittal.
Sing to the death rattle.

La, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie (x4)

Credulous at best
Your desire to believe in
Angels in the hearts of men.
But pull your head on out (of) your hippie haze
And give a listen
Shouldn't have to say it all again

The universe is hostile
So impersonal
Devour to survive
So it is, so it's always been ...

We all feed on tragedy.
It's like blood to a vampire.

Much better you than I.

roadhouse said:

Yeah, sure he will. Armstrong is not even one of the top three climbers on his own team. He is more like fifth. Armstrong will have trouble putting the hurt on Evans, who has a fractured elbow.

Contador is just coming into his own for the critical week. Armstrong will need a handlebar mounted telescope to see Contador on the climbs.

roadhouse said:

Hey road,
What do you think, what stage Armstrong will target?
Don't answer me with idolatrous answer like: "He'll win all four Pyrenees stages..." I want to see if you have slightest idea of what are you talking about.
There's a stage which can revive some memories. It could be nice opportunity for Armstrong since it's not too hard and since he should be very far in GC till then. Try to figure out what stage it is.

i hope he wins them all. seventh tour title, stage 14 when jan and companay attacked on ax-3 domaines and all of Lance's team couldn't hang and he dropped them all, extending his lead?

No.
It's too hard and too important. Try again... It's easier (stage) and should be honored (by Armstrong's team), like it was in 2005.