Hey, Ma... watch this!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Sheldon, Feb 8, 2006.

  1. cathyxyz

    cathyxyz Guest

  2. zxcvbob

    zxcvbob Guest

    cathyxyz wrote:
    > Sheldon wrote:
    >
    >>---> http://paultan.org/archives/2005/08/18/top-gear-ariel-atom/

    > <sigh> yet another link.... can't u come up with something "original"?
    >
    > Of course not. Sorry I spoke.
    >
    > Cheers
    > Cathy(xyz)

    Check this one out; it's pretty cool. (maybe just a guy thing)
    Thanks Sheldon for posting it.

    Bob

  3. In article <[email protected]>,
    zxcvbob <[email protected]> wrote:

    > cathyxyz wrote:
    > > Sheldon wrote:
    > >
    > >>---> http://paultan.org/archives/2005/08/18/top-gear-ariel-atom/

    > > <sigh> yet another link.... can't u come up with something "original"?
    > >
    > > Of course not. Sorry I spoke.
    > >
    > > Cheers
    > > Cathy(xyz)
    > >

    > Check this one out; it's pretty cool. (maybe just a guy thing)
    > Thanks Sheldon for posting it.
    >
    > Bob

    I enjoyed it... ;-)

    I want one!

    But I do like to drive fast.
    --
    Peace, Om.

  4. Sarah

    Sarah Guest

  5. cathyxyz

    cathyxyz Guest

    OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

    > I enjoyed it... ;-)
    >
    > I want one!
    >
    > But I do like to drive fast.

    I was referring to.... Never mind....

    Cheers
    Cathy(xyz)

  6. Sheldon

    Sheldon Guest

    zxcvbob wrote:
    > > Sheldon wrote:
    > >
    > > ---> http://paultan.org/archives/2005/08/18/top-gear-ariel-atom/

    > Check this one out; it's pretty cool. (maybe just a guy thing)
    > Thanks Sheldon for posting it.

    You're welcome. I thought it was really well done too. I usually
    don't watch those things all the way through but even though it's
    rather lengthy I watched it all.