Hey Monique

Jack

Guest
I found a website that has videos of how to bunnyhop with flat pedals.

It separates the front pull and the backhop then puts it together for the bunny hop. That's how I
learned to bunny hop on flat pedals. The hardest part is to learn to backhop the rear tire.

http://www.bmxbasics.org/new/bmx0703.html

jack wrote:
> I found a website that has videos of how to bunnyhop with flat pedals.
>
> It separates the front pull and the backhop then puts it together for the bunny hop. That's how I
> learned to bunny hop on flat pedals. The hardest part is to learn to backhop the rear tire.
>
> http://www.bmxbasics.org/new/bmx0703.html

Yeah, I'm not Monique but very impressive site. Thanks for the link and info.

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:53:47 -1000, jack <[email protected]> penned:
> I found a website that has videos of how to bunnyhop with flat pedals.
>
> It separates the front pull and the backhop then puts it together for the bunny hop. That's how I
> learned to bunny hop on flat pedals. The hardest part is to learn to backhop the rear tire.
>
> http://www.bmxbasics.org/new/bmx0703.html

Thanks very much! I've forwarded that to my mail account so I can check it out later =)

--
monique

My pointless ramblings: http://www.bounceswoosh.org/phorum/index.php?f=6

"jack" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I found a website that has videos of how to bunnyhop with flat pedals.
>
> It separates the front pull and the backhop then puts it together for the bunny hop. That's how I
> learned to bunny hop on flat pedals. The hardest part is to learn to backhop the rear tire.
>
> http://www.bmxbasics.org/new/bmx0703.html

Also, look under the "how to" section:

http://www.biketrials.com/

And under the "techniques" section, they also have videos and pics:

http://www.trials-online.com/

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

jack wrote:
> I found a website that has videos of how to bunnyhop with flat pedals.
>
> It separates the front pull and the backhop then puts it together for the bunny hop. That's how I
> learned to bunny hop on flat pedals. The hardest part is to learn to backhop the rear tire.
>
> http://www.bmxbasics.org/new/bmx0703.html

And guess what Monique, he's a Linux geek too!

> jack wrote:
> > I found a website that has videos of how to bunnyhop with flat pedals.
> >
> > It separates the front pull and the backhop then puts it together for
the
> > bunny hop. That's how I learned to bunny hop on flat pedals. The
hardest
> > part is to learn to backhop the rear tire.
> >
> > http://www.bmxbasics.org/new/bmx0703.html
>
> And guess what Monique, he's a Linux geek too!

Isn't that redundant?!?

Bill "just pushes buttons and hope things work" S.

Greg P. wrote:

> | And guess what Monique, he's a Linux geek too!
>
> So am I! I'm an admin...and exactly what is wrong with that?!? Hmm?!? Hmm?!?

Wow, tetchy - you must be new here. Both Monique and I are Linux geeks, I was just pointing out that
Jack is too.