Hey Monique

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jack, Sep 24, 2003.

  1. Jack

    Jack Guest

    I found a website that has videos of how to bunnyhop with flat pedals.

    It separates the front pull and the backhop then puts it together for the bunny hop. That's how I
    learned to bunny hop on flat pedals. The hardest part is to learn to backhop the rear tire.

    http://www.bmxbasics.org/new/bmx0703.html

    Tags:

  2. Destroy

    Destroy Guest

    jack wrote:
    > I found a website that has videos of how to bunnyhop with flat pedals.
    >
    > It separates the front pull and the backhop then puts it together for the bunny hop. That's how I
    > learned to bunny hop on flat pedals. The hardest part is to learn to backhop the rear tire.
    >
    > http://www.bmxbasics.org/new/bmx0703.html

    Yeah, I'm not Monique but very impressive site. Thanks for the link and info.

  3. On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:53:47 -1000, jack <[email protected]> penned:
    > I found a website that has videos of how to bunnyhop with flat pedals.
    >
    > It separates the front pull and the backhop then puts it together for the bunny hop. That's how I
    > learned to bunny hop on flat pedals. The hardest part is to learn to backhop the rear tire.
    >
    > http://www.bmxbasics.org/new/bmx0703.html

    Thanks very much! I've forwarded that to my mail account so I can check it out later =)

    --
    monique

    My pointless ramblings: http://www.bounceswoosh.org/phorum/index.php?f=6

  4. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "jack" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I found a website that has videos of how to bunnyhop with flat pedals.
    >
    > It separates the front pull and the backhop then puts it together for the bunny hop. That's how I
    > learned to bunny hop on flat pedals. The hardest part is to learn to backhop the rear tire.
    >
    > http://www.bmxbasics.org/new/bmx0703.html

    Also, look under the "how to" section:

    http://www.biketrials.com/

    And under the "techniques" section, they also have videos and pics:

    http://www.trials-online.com/

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  5. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    jack wrote:
    > I found a website that has videos of how to bunnyhop with flat pedals.
    >
    > It separates the front pull and the backhop then puts it together for the bunny hop. That's how I
    > learned to bunny hop on flat pedals. The hardest part is to learn to backhop the rear tire.
    >
    > http://www.bmxbasics.org/new/bmx0703.html

    And guess what Monique, he's a Linux geek too!

  6. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    > jack wrote:
    > > I found a website that has videos of how to bunnyhop with flat pedals.
    > >
    > > It separates the front pull and the backhop then puts it together for
    the
    > > bunny hop. That's how I learned to bunny hop on flat pedals. The
    hardest
    > > part is to learn to backhop the rear tire.
    > >
    > > http://www.bmxbasics.org/new/bmx0703.html
    >
    > And guess what Monique, he's a Linux geek too!

    Isn't that redundant?!?

    Bill "just pushes buttons and hope things work" S.

  7. Greg P.

    Greg P. Guest

  8. Greg P.

    Greg P. Guest

  9. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Greg P. wrote:

    > | And guess what Monique, he's a Linux geek too!
    >
    > So am I! I'm an admin...and exactly what is wrong with that?!? Hmm?!? Hmm?!?

    Wow, tetchy - you must be new here. Both Monique and I are Linux geeks, I was just pointing out that
    Jack is too.