Hey Ontario Riders!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Greg Marshall, Jan 27, 2003.

  1. Hey folks!

    Our team is looking for a female rider to compete in 24 hour and 12 hour races for the 2003 season.
    We'll be competing in the co-ed division. Main races include the 24 hours of summer solstice at
    Albion hills, and the 24 hours of adrenalin at Hardwood. We will also be racing O-cup cross country
    and some other shorter endurance races. Two of us also plan to race downhill, so if you're multi
    discipline, even better! The team members include sport and expert class racers, and we're in the
    process of working out a sponsorship deal with a major gym that may pay for race fees and swag. If
    you're a sport or expert class racer, and may be interested, (and are not a man) then e-mail us.
    We're all 25-28, but would be happy to race with a junior, vet, or masters rider. We're based in
    London Ontario.

    Tags:

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Greg Marshall" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hey folks!
    >
    > Our team is looking for a female rider to compete in 24 hour and 12 hour races for the 2003
    > season. We'll be competing in the co-ed division. Main races include the 24 hours of summer
    > solstice at Albion hills, and the 24 hours of adrenalin at Hardwood. We will also be racing O-cup
    > cross country and some other shorter endurance races. Two of us also plan to race downhill, so if
    > you're multi discipline, even better! The team members include sport and expert class racers, and
    > we're in the process of working out a sponsorship deal with a major gym that may pay for race fees
    > and swag. If you're a sport or expert class racer, and may be interested, (and are not a man) then
    > e-mail us. We're all 25-28, but would be happy to race with a junior, vet, or masters rider. We're
    > based in London Ontario.

    Too bad I am not in Ontario anymore :-(

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!