Hey OT news

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Lesanne, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    I just read that Olivia Goldsmith died from complications from plastic
    surgery. Now I know why I am keeping all my skin :).

    Tags:

  2. Laura

    Laura Guest

  3. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    <sigh> And I loved her books. I read the article that someone else posted (Laura, I think??) and
    noticed she has two books that will be released in the future. This is just another one of those
    reasons that I refuse elective/vanity type surgeries. I am not sure if the benefits outweight
    the risks.

    Joyce

    On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 00:14:06 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I just read that Olivia Goldsmith died from complications from plastic surgery. Now I know why I am
    >keeping all my skin :).

  4. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Maybe the surgeon was the ex-husband of an ex-wife!

    On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 16:40:46 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Posted in another group:
    >
    >Olivia Goldsmith author of First Wives Club and other books died yesterday after going into a coma
    >during plastic surgery on Jan. 7. http://www.newsday.com/news/local/wire/ny-bc-ny--obit-goldsmith0116jan16,0,6311216.story?coll=ny-
    >ap-regional-wire
    >

    >"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:i7%[email protected]exas.rr.com...
    >> I just read that Olivia Goldsmith died from complications from plastic surgery. Now I know why I
    >> am keeping all my skin :).

  5. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    oh BAD

    > Maybe the surgeon was the ex-husband of an ex-wife!
    >
    > On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 16:40:46 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Posted in another group:
    > >
    > >Olivia Goldsmith author of First Wives Club and other books died yesterday after going into a
    > >coma during plastic surgery on Jan. 7.
    >
    >http://www.newsday.com/news/local/wire/ny-bc-ny--obit-goldsmith0116jan16,0,
    6311216.story?coll=ny-ap-regional-wire

    > >"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:i7%[email protected]...
    > >> I just read that Olivia Goldsmith died from complications from plastic surgery. Now I know why
    > >> I am keeping all my skin :).

  6. Laura

    Laura Guest

    LOL! You're so bad. <love it!>