Hey OT news

Lesanne

Guest
I just read that Olivia Goldsmith died from complications from plastic
surgery. Now I know why I am keeping all my skin :).

<sigh> And I loved her books. I read the article that someone else posted (Laura, I think??) and
noticed she has two books that will be released in the future. This is just another one of those
reasons that I refuse elective/vanity type surgeries. I am not sure if the benefits outweight
the risks.

Joyce

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 00:14:06 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I just read that Olivia Goldsmith died from complications from plastic surgery. Now I know why I am
>keeping all my skin :).

Maybe the surgeon was the ex-husband of an ex-wife!

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 16:40:46 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Posted in another group:
>
>Olivia Goldsmith author of First Wives Club and other books died yesterday after going into a coma
>during plastic surgery on Jan. 7. http://www.newsday.com/news/local/wire/ny-bc-ny--obit-goldsmith0116jan16,0,6311216.story?coll=ny-
>ap-regional-wire
>

>"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:i7%[email protected]...
>> I just read that Olivia Goldsmith died from complications from plastic surgery. Now I know why I
>> am keeping all my skin :).

oh BAD

> Maybe the surgeon was the ex-husband of an ex-wife!
>
> On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 16:40:46 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Posted in another group:
> >
> >Olivia Goldsmith author of First Wives Club and other books died yesterday after going into a
> >coma during plastic surgery on Jan. 7.
>
>http://www.newsday.com/news/local/wire/ny-bc-ny--obit-goldsmith0116jan16,0,
6311216.story?coll=ny-ap-regional-wire

> >"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:i7%[email protected]...
> >> I just read that Olivia Goldsmith died from complications from plastic surgery. Now I know why
> >> I am keeping all my skin :).

LOL! You're so bad. <love it!>