Hey Penny,

> Dave (but hey, isn't this a mountin bike group?)

And wasn't this titled for Penny? / / Just waiting for the Hayes, Truvati, Shimano (etc) pictures,
so I can start my massive buying spree!
--
Slacker - plas-teak in hand

> Slacker wrote:
> >>Maybe it's time for you to start road riding
> >>http://gallery.consumerreview.com/roadbike/gallery/files/IMG_2925(1).asp
> >>
> >>It's a pretty cool paint job for a chick.
> >

> > Ohhh... and something for Gab too

http://gallery.consumerreview.com/roadbike/gallery/files/specializedtigerbike.asp that's
Grrrrreat !!!

> Hmm, I'm thinking you should be barred for surfing GRS ****...

I can't help myself; I was born that way!
--
Slacker

>> Dave (but hey, isn't this a mountin bike group?)
>

> And wasn't this titled for Penny?

ever heard of e-mail? and besides why not address it to all the ladies of the group, and not
just her, hmm?

> / / Just waiting for the Hayes, Truvati, Shimano (etc) pictures, so I can start my massive
> buying spree!
> --
> Slacker - plas-teak in hand

be careful with that plas-tique. It's liable to explode...