Hey Penny

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Ruprecte, Apr 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruprecte

Ruprecte Guest

Hey Penny I forgot to ask in the reply to "moving to chicago, wrigley are" how riverfront/riverside
    is lately probably muddy as hell right now but has it been fairly ridable, considerding of where the
    water tends to come up over the trail pretty severly in certain area's if I remember
    correctly?-Ruprecte

Tags:

2. Penny S.

Penny S. Guest

ruprecte wrote:
    > Hey Penny I forgot to ask in the reply to "moving to chicago, wrigley are" how
    > riverfront/riverside is lately probably muddy as hell right now but has it been fairly ridable,
    > considerding of where the water tends to come up over the trail pretty severly in certain area's
    > if I remember correctly?-Ruprecte

well... (it's been pouring all day and I had to cancel today's grrls ride) In general it dries out
    very fast here. I've been to both Beacon and R-sdie the day after and it's fine. The soils are very
    sandy. The double track a r-side gets these huge puddles but no mud really. And Highdrive dries out
    right away.

penny

3. Penny S.

Penny S. Guest

Penny S. wrote:
    > ruprecte wrote:
    >> Hey Penny I forgot to ask in the reply to "moving to chicago, wrigley are" how
    >> riverfront/riverside is lately probably muddy as hell right now but has it been fairly ridable,
    >> considerding of where the water tends to come up over the trail pretty severly in certain area's
    >> if I remember correctly?-Ruprecte
    >
    > well... (it's been pouring all day and I had to cancel today's grrls ride) In general it dries out
    > very fast here. I've been to both Beacon and R-sdie the day after and it's fine. The soils are
    > very sandy. The double track a r-side gets these huge puddles but no mud really. And Highdrive
    > dries out right away.
    >
    > penny

oh and the river's got to come up quite a bit to put the trail under water. We're at about 10000 cfs
    and it doesn't go over the trail until 25K+

p.