Hey Quasi Here!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Quasimodem, Dec 16, 2004.

  1. Quasimodem

    Quasimodem Guest

    Just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays and stay warm.
    Carmen, I miss you and the Sarge especially!

    Love Y'all

    Quasi

    Tags:

  2. Roger Zoul

    Roger Zoul Guest

    Hey, Quasi. Good to hear from you.

    Quasimodem wrote:
    || Just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays and stay warm.
    || Carmen, I miss you and the Sarge especially!
    || Love Y'all
    || Quasi

  3. marengo

    marengo Guest

    Hi Quasi, long time no see! I've been mostly lurking myself for a few
    months now. Hope all is well with you .

    Peter

    "Quasimodem" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays and stay warm.
    > Carmen, I miss you and the Sarge especially!
    >
    > Love Y'all
    >
    > Quasi

  4. Jim Bard

    Jim Bard Guest

    Happy holidays! Wishing everyone the best!
    "Quasimodem" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays and stay warm.
    > Carmen, I miss you and the Sarge especially!
    >
    > Love Y'all
    >
    > Quasi

  5. Jeri

    Jeri Guest

    Quasimodem <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays and stay warm.
    > Carmen, I miss you and the Sarge especially!
    >
    > Love Y'all
    >
    > Quasi

    Hi Quasi.........Good to see you're still around. Hope you have a joyful
    holiday and a fantastic new year. :eek:)
    --
    Jeri
    "Change is inevitable, except from vending machines."

  6. Carmen

    Carmen Guest

    Hi Quasi!
    On 16-Dec-2004, "Quasimodem" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays and stay warm.
    > Carmen, I miss you and the Sarge especially!
    >
    > Love Y'all

    You're definitely missed from this end, Quas. I hope your Christmas
    season is going well. Sarge and I are in our new house so we're
    pretty busy these days. My posting here has dropped off 'cause there
    are popcorn ceilings to obliterate! <G> I've always disliked them
    but never been able to get rid of them as a renter. Owning rules!

    Take care,
    Carmen

    PS I got busy and forgot to kick your backside up around your ears
    for your tentative plan. I hope like hell you've given that idea up.
    GA isn't that far away you know. <G>

  7. jamie

    jamie Guest

    Quasimodem <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays and stay warm.
    > Carmen, I miss you and the Sarge especially!

    Hey, Quasi, nice to hear from you.

    --
    jamie ([email protected])

    "There's a seeker born every minute."

  8. revek

    revek Guest

    Quasimodem wrote:
    > Just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays and stay warm.
    > Carmen, I miss you and the Sarge especially!
    >
    > Love Y'all
    >
    > Quasi

    smooch!

    --
    revek
    my name is revek and i'm a .sig-a-holic, i have been virtually .sig
    free for ten days now, my life is so much clearer, i pledge to do my
    best to never have a long .sig again. i don't need one because i'm
    good enough, i'm smart enough and god darnit, people like me.
    disclaimer: we don't neeeed no steeenking disclaimer.

  9. ARlady

    ARlady Guest

    Merry Christmas to you too!

    Sheila
    "Quasimodem" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays and stay warm.
    > Carmen, I miss you and the Sarge especially!
    >
    > Love Y'all
    >
    > Quasi

  10. Nikita

    Nikita Guest

    On 16 Dec 2004 18:20:46 -0800, Quasimodem wrote:

    > Just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays and stay warm.
    > Carmen, I miss you and the Sarge especially!
    >
    > Love Y'all
    >
    > Quasi

    Wow! I haven't been here in ages and ages and one of the first posts I see
    is from Quasi! How've ya been? We miss ya over on the board!

    --
    Cheers!
    Nicole

  11. Nikita

    Nikita Guest

    On 16 Dec 2004 18:20:46 -0800, Quasimodem wrote:

    > Just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays and stay warm.
    > Carmen, I miss you and the Sarge especially!
    >
    > Love Y'all
    >
    > Quasi

    Wow! I haven't been here in ages and ages and one of the first posts I see
    is from Quasi! How've ya been? We miss ya over on the board!

    --
    Cheers!
    Nicole
    LC since May 2000
    Come visit Low Carb Christians - a cozy low carb support group
    www.lowcarbchristians.com
    (formerly Lee's LowCarb Retreat/Sipping Oil Board)

  12. Tara.

    Tara. Guest