hey Ride-A-Lot, where's the info?

LIBERATOR

Guest
Where's the info about Commando trail?

I wanna evaluate the technical rating of it.

LIBERATOR wrote:
> Where's the info about Commando trail?
>
> I wanna evaluate the technical rating of it.

You live in frigging CO, go and see it for yourself. It's only 1:45
from Denver.

I don't know what info you want because you cannot tell how "tough" a
trail is unless you ride it for yourself.

Here's "a" description. But again, I take it with a grain of salt.
Some is harder than the rider says and some easier.

http://tinyurl.com/otmpw

Also, keep in mind that while your little rocky trail is tough by your
standards, this trail is 25 miles long after you made the 3500' climb.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws