Hey, where did all the spam go?

kdelong

Dec 14, 2006
Looks like they finally cleared out the spam! Darn, just when I was in the market for some Chinese knock-off Nikes, they go and get rid of all my sources (just kidding). Good work to the powers that be. Thank you:) !

kdelong said:
Looks like they finally cleared out the spam! Darn, just when I was in the market for some Chinese knock-off Nikes, they go and get rid of all my sources (just kidding). Good work to the powers that be. Thank you:) !
I logged on, thought there was something wrong with the site but couldn't figure it out. I've been ignoring the spam too long. It became second nature to overlook it all.

Again, this is absolutely wonderful that we have our forum back. I would like to thank whoever is responsible for the cleanup!

Powerful Pete said:
I must admit that I have never eaten the stuff and it holds absolutely no attraction to me.
What? I thought you Italians were so in awe of British cuisine and loved it so much, that there were British restaurants on every corner in Rome?... :D

Crankyfeet said:
What? I thought you Italians were so in awe of British cuisine and loved it so much, that there were British restaurants on every corner in Rome?... :D
Indeed, well, ehm. Yes. Have a nice weekend. Erm... :D