hey you clown....

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by ultrajohn1, Mar 7, 2004.

  1. ultrajohn1

    ultrajohn1 Guest

    w 8 more months from today you r out sorry ass loser just
    like your sorry ass dad go too fing he*% bi ou drunk loser
    no more clown bush dick in your ass i do want too f your
    never mind you clown ass burn in hell tax this tax that

    Tags:

  2. Gentolm

    Gentolm Guest

    ultra let it all out , tells us what you really mean!!
    plodzilla

    [email protected] wrote:

    > w 8 more months from today you r out sorry ass loser just
    > like your sorry ass dad go too fing he*% bi ou drunk loser
    > no more clown bush dick in your ass i do want too f your
    > never mind you clown ass burn in hell tax this tax that

  3. Tom Wheeler

    Tom Wheeler Guest

    now now uj, e talk like that can end our species. w2 w4 and
    w8:>) were 6? who do we appreciate. President Bush. we vote
    for him. we like him. Put the blame in the right
    place.EM^2(energy mass times 2) plus H2O (water) look on
    the bright side. No more nukes. What we voted for. I pick
    up 10 cent cans to eat. I put on lots of miles to do it. I
    hurt and went to hospital. Now I am better. See. Don't has
    to be rich to live in this country. and get hospital health
    care. Now it might be different if I didn't have a place?.
    Butt yesterday and past week on the road. I found a Federal
    car door open kit. all parts there. and yesterday a tire of
    say too much mud to tell. butt might be from a wrangler.
    and a broken bolt that held it. So as the cop who was said
    I be watch. and other who said Get a vest. or He would
    shoot me himself. I re speck cops. All joking a side. My
    best thing of the week was . all the stuff I got from the
    trash curb. for the winter. he was nude. nope butt I seem
    him before on the street and now on t.v. too. all the same
    hospital blue. I am sorry I threw all the stuff in
    trash....... I not no the whole story butt on my part there
    were all these trash bags by th curb. and a christmas tree
    stand. I stop my truck to look. went and did my laundry and
    came back. and look into bags nd put in my truck and went
    back to laundry again... might of been the dude. per say.
    butt a lot of names start with b and guys have black hair
    too. so as far asI am. I heard from no body from my phone.
    and no one as far as I know it was trash....not
    mass......The guy I am told and saw this show twice. ( why
    is that. How many times do the news has to show the same
    thing? 2 many if I get a say.....was a dude who might be
    the brother of The local man who go to Haiti and helps with
    people who lose there legs or arms. Now if that not a kick
    in the gut. in my own Defense. I must say he has not called
    me. I threw out all the stuff not wanted. Gave stuffed
    other people and won't get back. Butt

    please) and tell I need a job real bad. and 18 month later.I
    am not GAY butt do have 2 kids getting married. I
    think...... They don't talk too
    me. 2. Ha ha U all so funny..... still no job, still here
    and still. Put the blame in the right place. Like the
    lady who wanted to by a 3,000 buck treadmill and ask
    for advise. (going to jail) ironic isn't"t it. can't
    spell her name. Hanns something. she do have a good
    blanket. under the vinal red bench under the 2 boards
    and 1 homeless blanket water and ice and foam. 2
    sleeping bags and a wick quilt to say can keep me warm
    in michigan winters per say. could of been the boards,
    or the 25 miles, or the sumac tea or the dudeon t.v. or
    evan no work for painter T thats me. I learn to not
    care any more. this last week I did (52) miles. The
    firemen who knows all. did a survival coarse in cat
    tails.(we didn't eat them) did (6) . and (52). back to
    me. 5 on saturday, 8 on sunday. last sunday. 25 miles
    and all were bike. and 22 miles on a walk back to my
    truck. mind you. I did this on my own. I could of
    called people. butt I did not.( want to wake them up. I
    am 48 year old and I got to learn to do this on my way
    thru life. weather it is with a job, or with out a job.
    in jail or out of jail/ I know this. for a nickel for a
    dollar. another day older another dollar(poorer or
    richer) Who the F cares. This weight belt put on
    backwards to re a line my skeleton is to say. another
    day Like a tree.:>) The tribute to George Harrison last
    night on pbs. was to say. rec running evan if the door
    was frozen shut. and the tent was to the ground with
    icesnow mix. butt the sky is bright and red/orange/gray
    and a tint of blue ad below freezing and here I sit.
    with a coffee. and uj You got to let it go. or not. I
    won't care if President Bush do another. He is getting
    gray. if he do. He might be white. They all do. and
    there not evan Scottish. 30 years painter I be. and the
    Group has a band on me. No work for wheelert. so heer e
    I be. A tri or ironman B. well anyways a car jack not
    me. Just life on the road. FREE I be. u.s.a. rocks

    painting done. 248 627-8769 Ortonville Michigan 48462 Tom
    Wheeler owner and only worker. 48 year old painter. You buy
    materials.you not responible for injuries,or you well not
    get sued by me/injuries. or others. been painter numerus
    years. I am a Great painter..
    http://community.webtv.net/Paintertwheeler/Paintertwheeler

  4. Tom Wheeler

[...]

  5. Roger 2k

    Roger 2k Guest

    Three cheers for UJ Hooray, Hooray, Hooray. Dang that was
    one of his best post.

    BTW I ran around the block today. First time in a long time.
    I thought I paced myself a little fast, but I had power left
    at the end. Now I wish I'd timed myself.

    Roger

    "gentolm" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > ultra let it all out , tells us what you really mean!!
    > plodzilla
    >
    > [email protected] wrote:
    > >
    > > w 8 more months from today you r out sorry ass loser
    > > just like your sorry ass dad go too fing he*% bi ou
    > > drunk loser no more clown bush dick in your ass i do
    > > want too f your never mind you clown ass burn in hell
    > > tax this tax that

  6. Roger 2k