hey you clown....

ultrajohn1

Guest
w 8 more months from today you r out sorry ass loser just
like your sorry ass dad go too fing he*% bi ou drunk loser
no more clown bush **** in your ass i do want too f your
never mind you clown ass burn in hell tax this tax that

ultra let it all out , tells us what you really mean!!
plodzilla

[email protected] wrote:

> w 8 more months from today you r out sorry ass loser just
> like your sorry ass dad go too fing he*% bi ou drunk loser
> no more clown bush **** in your ass i do want too f your
> never mind you clown ass burn in hell tax this tax that

now now uj, e talk like that can end our species. w2 w4 and
w8:>) were 6? who do we appreciate. President Bush. we vote
for him. we like him. Put the blame in the right
place.EM^2(energy mass times 2) plus H2O (water) look on
the bright side. No more nukes. What we voted for. I pick
up 10 cent cans to eat. I put on lots of miles to do it. I
hurt and went to hospital. Now I am better. See. Don't has
to be rich to live in this country. and get hospital health
care. Now it might be different if I didn't have a place?.
Butt yesterday and past week on the road. I found a Federal
car door open kit. all parts there. and yesterday a tire of
say too much mud to tell. butt might be from a wrangler.
and a broken bolt that held it. So as the cop who was said
I be watch. and other who said Get a vest. or He would
shoot me himself. I re speck cops. All joking a side. My
best thing of the week was . all the stuff I got from the
trash curb. for the winter. he was nude. nope butt I seem
him before on the street and now on t.v. too. all the same
hospital blue. I am sorry I threw all the stuff in
trash....... I not no the whole story butt on my part there
were all these trash bags by th curb. and a christmas tree
stand. I stop my truck to look. went and did my laundry and
came back. and look into bags nd put in my truck and went
back to laundry again... might of been the dude. per say.
butt a lot of names start with b and guys have black hair
too. so as far asI am. I heard from no body from my phone.
and no one as far as I know it was trash....not
mass......The guy I am told and saw this show twice. ( why
is that. How many times do the news has to show the same
thing? 2 many if I get a say.....was a dude who might be
the brother of The local man who go to Haiti and helps with
people who lose there legs or arms. Now if that not a kick
in the gut. in my own Defense. I must say he has not called
me. I threw out all the stuff not wanted. Gave stuffed
other people and won't get back. Butt

please) and tell I need a job real bad. and 18 month later.I
am not GAY butt do have 2 kids getting married. I
think...... They don't talk too
me. 2. Ha ha U all so funny..... still no job, still here
and still. Put the blame in the right place. Like the
lady who wanted to by a 3,000 buck treadmill and ask
for advise. (going to jail) ironic isn't"t it. can't
spell her name. Hanns something. she do have a good
blanket. under the vinal red bench under the 2 boards
and 1 homeless blanket water and ice and foam. 2
sleeping bags and a wick quilt to say can keep me warm
in michigan winters per say. could of been the boards,
or the 25 miles, or the sumac tea or the dudeon t.v. or
evan no work for painter T thats me. I learn to not
care any more. this last week I did (52) miles. The
firemen who knows all. did a survival coarse in cat
tails.(we didn't eat them) did (6) . and (52). back to
me. 5 on saturday, 8 on sunday. last sunday. 25 miles
and all were bike. and 22 miles on a walk back to my
truck. mind you. I did this on my own. I could of
called people. butt I did not.( want to wake them up. I
am 48 year old and I got to learn to do this on my way
thru life. weather it is with a job, or with out a job.
in jail or out of jail/ I know this. for a nickel for a
dollar. another day older another dollar(poorer or
richer) Who the F cares. This weight belt put on
backwards to re a line my skeleton is to say. another
day Like a tree.:>) The tribute to George Harrison last
night on pbs. was to say. rec running evan if the door
was frozen shut. and the tent was to the ground with
icesnow mix. butt the sky is bright and red/orange/gray
and a tint of blue ad below freezing and here I sit.
with a coffee. and uj You got to let it go. or not. I
won't care if President Bush do another. He is getting
gray. if he do. He might be white. They all do. and
there not evan Scottish. 30 years painter I be. and the
Group has a band on me. No work for wheelert. so heer e
I be. A tri or ironman B. well anyways a car jack not
me. Just life on the road. FREE I be. u.s.a. rocks

painting done. 248 627-8769 Ortonville Michigan 48462 Tom
Wheeler owner and only worker. 48 year old painter. You buy
materials.you not responible for injuries,or you well not
get sued by me/injuries. or others. been painter numerus
years. I am a Great painter..
http://community.webtv.net/Paintertwheeler/Paintertwheeler

[...]

Three cheers for UJ Hooray, Hooray, Hooray. Dang that was
one of his best post.

BTW I ran around the block today. First time in a long time.
I thought I paced myself a little fast, but I had power left
at the end. Now I wish I'd timed myself.

Roger

news:[email protected]...