hey

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by ultrajohn1, May 23, 2004.

  1. ultrajohn1

    ultrajohn1 Guest

    w go f yourself clown sorry ass just like you sorry
    ass clown dad

    Tags:

  2. Tenkbabe

    Tenkbabe Guest

    > w go f yourself clown sorry ass just like you sorry ass
    > clown dad

    The more I read this, the more I like it. It's beautiful.

    tkb

    ---
    http://www.runagainstbush.org/

    We're Running For Change.... Run Against Bush is a
    grassroots campaign dedicated to removing George
    W. Bush from office.

  3. Phil

    Phil Guest

    [email protected] (tenkbabe) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > --snip -- The more I read this, the more I like it. It's
    > beautiful.
    >
    > tkb
    >
    > ---
    > http://www.runagainstbush.org/
    >
    > We're Running For Change.... Run Against Bush is a
    > grassroots campaign dedicated to removing George
    > W. Bush from office.

    I like this vision better!

    Excerpts From The President's Remarks On Iraq And The
    War On Terror

    "History is moving, and it will tend toward hope, or tend
    toward tragedy. Our terrorist enemies have a vision that
    guides and explains all their varied acts of murder…"

    "Our actions, too, are guided by a vision. We believe that
    freedom can advance and change lives in the Greater Middle
    East, as it has advanced and changed lives in Asia, and
    Latin America, and Eastern Europe, and Africa…"

    "These two visions have now met in Iraq, and are contending
    for the future of that country…"

    "We will persevere, and defeat this enemy, and hold this hard-
    won ground for the realm of liberty."

    http://runners4bush2004.rantweb.com