hey

ultrajohn1

Guest
w go f yourself clown sorry ass just like you sorry
ass clown dad

> w go f yourself clown sorry ass just like you sorry ass
> clown dad

The more I read this, the more I like it. It's beautiful.

tkb

---
http://www.runagainstbush.org/

We're Running For Change.... Run Against Bush is a
grassroots campaign dedicated to removing George
W. Bush from office.

[email protected] (tenkbabe) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> --snip -- The more I read this, the more I like it. It's
> beautiful.
>
> tkb
>
> ---
> http://www.runagainstbush.org/
>
> We're Running For Change.... Run Against Bush is a
> grassroots campaign dedicated to removing George
> W. Bush from office.

I like this vision better!

Excerpts From The President's Remarks On Iraq And The
War On Terror

"History is moving, and it will tend toward hope, or tend
toward tragedy. Our terrorist enemies have a vision that
guides and explains all their varied acts of murder…"

"Our actions, too, are guided by a vision. We believe that
freedom can advance and change lives in the Greater Middle
East, as it has advanced and changed lives in Asia, and
Latin America, and Eastern Europe, and Africa…"

"These two visions have now met in Iraq, and are contending
for the future of that country…"

"We will persevere, and defeat this enemy, and hold this hard-
won ground for the realm of liberty."

http://runners4bush2004.rantweb.com