HGH? Barry Bonds dome?

thunder

Jan 8, 2006
Is Levi's skull showing signs of HGH?

JD_07Levihome04.jpg

It does look rather like Big George's chin. Probably just a coincidence.

*puts on photographer hat* - looks like distortion from using a wide angle lens close up to me.

won't argue with you there - the camera won't take off hair.

Crankyfeet said:
Early hair loss has got nothing to do with lots of testosterone either...right??
That's not hair loss, that's just an aero-dynamic hair cut ;).

I wonder why he doesn't get a stripy helmet tan???:confused: If he used the same helmut all the time, he should have tan streaks running along the top of his head, shouldn't he? Maybe he swaps helmets around for that very reason.:p

Actually, I think he has got helmet stripes. I can just make out the front streaks from the gaps on his Discovery Giro Atmos helmet. Can you see them?...Just on each side of the center of his forehead fanning outwards.:cool:

Well, he sure has some baby soft and smooth skin for someone who spends so much time outdoors...and where can I get some HGH?! :p

nns1400 said:
Well, he sure has some baby soft and smooth skin for someone who spends so much time outdoors...and where can I get some HGH?! :p

There was a reporter who did all the performance enhancing drugs to write an article about it. He wasn't too enamoured by anything but the HGH. The steroids made him angry, EPO gave him headaches, but the HGH.... The HGH, he said it was so great that if he could afford it, he'd keep taking it.