hi all, i just got word that my latest book

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Saffyre, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Saffyre

    Saffyre Guest

    hi all, i just got word that my latest book is now available in the stores! thanks,

    Tags:

  2. Steve Wertz

    Steve Wertz Guest

    On 5 Feb 2004 11:42:32 -0800, [email protected] (Saffyre) wrote:

    >hi all, i just got word that my latest book is now available in the stores! thanks,

    Stupid AOL'ers can't even spam correctly.

    -sw

  3. Dexaz

    Dexaz Guest

    Thanks for the heads up!

    I've checked the borg's, coffee shops, cellphone city, supermarkets and an EMS supply center. Could
    not find it anywhere. So I guess I have to try auto parts shops and adult toy stores next.

    DexAZ

    "Saffyre" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > hi all, i just got word that my latest book is now available in the stores! thanks,

  4. Jeff Bond

    Jeff Bond Guest

    "Saffyre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > hi all, i just got word that my latest book is now available in the stores! thanks,

    "How to Pound Your Pud if You Don't Even Have One"

    By Boxman, the world's leading authority on pudlessness.

  5. Rich

    Rich Guest

    You seem to be checking at the wrong places ...try Amazon.com under 'hard to find books' ...and if
    you look deep enough, it will probably be found under ASSHOLES.

    "DexAZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Thanks for the heads up!
    >
    > I've checked the borg's, coffee shops, cellphone city, supermarkets and an EMS supply center.
    > Could not find it anywhere. So I guess I have to try auto parts shops and adult toy stores next.
    >
    > DexAZ
    >
    > "Saffyre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > hi all, i just got word that my latest book is now available in the stores! thanks,

  6. Kurt Ullman

    Kurt Ullman Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Steve Wertz
    <[email protected]> wrote:
    >On 5 Feb 2004 11:42:32 -0800, [email protected] (Saffyre) wrote:
    >
    >>hi all, i just got word that my latest book is now available in the stores! thanks,
    >
    >Stupid AOL'ers can't even spam correctly.

    Yep. I, for one, am dutifully impressed by the fact this person got a book published
    apparently without a clue regarding capitalization, punctuation, sentence structure, etc.

    --
    Has PC gotten so bad that we can't even have jokes about
    white guys?

  7. Steve Wertz

    Steve Wertz Guest

    On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 21:11:09 GMT, "DexAZ"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Thanks for the heads up!
    >
    >I've checked the borg's, coffee shops, cellphone city, supermarkets and an EMS supply center. Could
    >not find it anywhere. So I guess I have to try auto parts shops and adult toy stores next.

    Try the latter. Looks like this person is a regular in the Bondage/BDSM/Scatology groups.

    Probably just a book of pictures as she can't write worth shit.

    -sw

  8. Pda Man

    Pda Man Guest

    "How To Inform Without Really Informing" By Dum Shite, Unclear Publishing , Feb 2004 All royalties
    to benefit the National Society for The Mentally Deficient

    "Saffyre" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > hi all, i just got word that my latest book is now available in the stores! thanks,

  9. Blake Murphy

    Blake Murphy Guest

    wrote:

    >Thanks for the heads up!
    >
    >I've checked the borg's, coffee shops, cellphone city, supermarkets and an EMS supply center. Could
    >not find it anywhere. So I guess I have to try auto parts shops and adult toy stores next.
    >
    >DexAZ

    i had no problem stealing it from borders.

    your pal, blake

    >"Saffyre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> hi all, i just got word that my latest book is now available in the stores! thanks,

  10. Blippie

    Blippie Guest

    >hi all, i just got word that my latest book is now available in the stores! thanks,

    I'll have three.

    Cheers

    Blippie
    Visit the alt.aviation.safety FAQ online at www.blippie.org.uk

  11. Namxob_az

    Namxob_az Guest

    >Re: hi all, i just got word that my latest book
    >2004/Feb/11 Blippie subs wrote
    >
    >hi all, i just got word that my latest book is now available in the stores! thanks,
    >
    >I'll have three.
    >
    >Cheers

    NAMXOB

    the book is one page and on that one page is Firefighter TEST IS WRITE 123 AND YOUR A FIRE BOY

  12. Jeff Bond

    Jeff Bond Guest

    "NAMXOB_AZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > the book is one page and on that one page is Firefighter TEST IS WRITE 123 AND YOUR A FIRE BOY

    According to 'Roger the Boxman' of Danville California.

    If you have questions about firefighter exams, you can discuss it with Roger personally at 925-207-
    9350. He advertises his number on the internet, so apparently he wants to hear from you.