hi all, i just got word that my latest book

Saffyre

Guest
hi all, i just got word that my latest book is now available in the stores! thanks,

On 5 Feb 2004 11:42:32 -0800, [email protected] (Saffyre) wrote:

>hi all, i just got word that my latest book is now available in the stores! thanks,

Stupid AOL'ers can't even spam correctly.

-sw

Thanks for the heads up!

I've checked the borg's, coffee shops, cellphone city, supermarkets and an EMS supply center. Could
not find it anywhere. So I guess I have to try auto parts shops and adult toy stores next.

DexAZ

"Saffyre" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> hi all, i just got word that my latest book is now available in the stores! thanks,

"Saffyre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> hi all, i just got word that my latest book is now available in the stores! thanks,

"How to Pound Your Pud if You Don't Even Have One"

By Boxman, the world's leading authority on pudlessness.

You seem to be checking at the wrong places ...try Amazon.com under 'hard to find books' ...and if
you look deep enough, it will probably be found under ASSHOLES.

"DexAZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thanks for the heads up!
>
> I've checked the borg's, coffee shops, cellphone city, supermarkets and an EMS supply center.
> Could not find it anywhere. So I guess I have to try auto parts shops and adult toy stores next.
>
> DexAZ
>
> "Saffyre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > hi all, i just got word that my latest book is now available in the stores! thanks,

In article <[email protected]>, Steve Wertz
<[email protected]> wrote:
>On 5 Feb 2004 11:42:32 -0800, [email protected] (Saffyre) wrote:
>
>>hi all, i just got word that my latest book is now available in the stores! thanks,
>
>Stupid AOL'ers can't even spam correctly.

Yep. I, for one, am dutifully impressed by the fact this person got a book published
apparently without a clue regarding capitalization, punctuation, sentence structure, etc.

--
Has PC gotten so bad that we can't even have jokes about
white guys?

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 21:11:09 GMT, "DexAZ"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Thanks for the heads up!
>
>I've checked the borg's, coffee shops, cellphone city, supermarkets and an EMS supply center. Could
>not find it anywhere. So I guess I have to try auto parts shops and adult toy stores next.

Try the latter. Looks like this person is a regular in the Bondage/BDSM/Scatology groups.

Probably just a book of pictures as she can't write worth ****.

-sw

"How To Inform Without Really Informing" By Dum Shite, Unclear Publishing , Feb 2004 All royalties
to benefit the National Society for The Mentally Deficient

wrote:

>Thanks for the heads up!
>
>I've checked the borg's, coffee shops, cellphone city, supermarkets and an EMS supply center. Could
>not find it anywhere. So I guess I have to try auto parts shops and adult toy stores next.
>
>DexAZ

i had no problem stealing it from borders.

your pal, blake

>"Saffyre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> hi all, i just got word that my latest book is now available in the stores! thanks,

>hi all, i just got word that my latest book is now available in the stores! thanks,

I'll have three.

Cheers

Blippie
Visit the alt.aviation.safety FAQ online at www.blippie.org.uk

>Re: hi all, i just got word that my latest book
>2004/Feb/11 Blippie subs wrote
>
>hi all, i just got word that my latest book is now available in the stores! thanks,
>
>I'll have three.
>
>Cheers

NAMXOB

the book is one page and on that one page is Firefighter TEST IS WRITE 123 AND YOUR A FIRE BOY

"NAMXOB_AZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> the book is one page and on that one page is Firefighter TEST IS WRITE 123 AND YOUR A FIRE BOY

According to 'Roger the Boxman' of Danville California.

If you have questions about firefighter exams, you can discuss it with Roger personally at 925-207-
9350. He advertises his number on the internet, so apparently he wants to hear from you.