Hi,all! I just wanna know something!

boobs

Jan 3, 2005
Hey everyone! I am new to this forum and would like to ask some thing! I m only 21 and have these so-called great thighs! So, I start to wonder if i should only wear those little tight elastic bike shorts that stick to the thighs! is there any alternative loose shorts that I can wear for cycling?:confused: Please give me your point of view and I will be grateful!!!

Theres times its fun to make the guys uncomfortable in a goot set of spandex;)

But on a more modest note, I typically like ones like Zoic Muir shorts. A nice fitting spandex ilayer and a nylon lightweight but still has the hiker cargo pocket look shorts. In fact the outer shorts are cool by themselves(though not riding).
On most cases I wear the spandex shorts but under something like medium form fitting jean shorts or khakis, something styling but rugged and with pockets. Gotta have pockets:D.

Conniebiker said:
Theres times its fun to make the guys uncomfortable in a goot set of spandex;)

But on a more modest note, I typically like ones like Zoic Muir shorts. A nice fitting spandex ilayer and a nylon lightweight but still has the hiker cargo pocket look shorts. In fact the outer shorts are cool by themselves(though not riding).
On most cases I wear the spandex shorts but under something like medium form fitting jean shorts or khakis, something styling but rugged and with pockets. Gotta have pockets:D.

Hey friend! I totally agree with you that it is really funny to make the guys un comfortable by wearing spandex bike shorts!!!!:D By the way, could u send me a photo of u wearing your "own style" cycling outfit or spandex or whatsoever?
'Coz i really am a crazy collector of photos of both men & women in cycling outfits(tight shorts)! Thanks! (PS : u can send them to my email [email protected]!)

Connie and any other ladies out there interested in something flattering for over the lycra shorts, check out the Equipment Reviews section of the forum under shorts. There is a great lil skirt there made for cycling in and wearing over lycra. Oh wait this being the internet and all...heres a link
Twizzler Skirt

And uh, dude, this being the internet and all, goto www.google.com , search "cycling lycra" and select "image" above the search field. that should provide you with several thousands of photos, vary search term for best results. That way you don't have to ask strangers for photos of themselves after they've tried to be helpful. You'll make more friends avoiding that.