Hi all (new member)

Reib

Nov 11, 2005
Hello everyone,

I'm new here so I thought I'd post a thread to say hello!

A little about me; I'm a 25 year old male from the UK (Southampton) and currently working in IT. I joined the Royal Marines and passed selection but got injured (more on that in the injuries section :)) so at the moment trying to recover from the injury and re-build my fitness to re-join the Marines.

I do quite a lot of cycling which is really helping rebuild my fitness whilst injured and hope I can get a lot of tips to improve my technique etc from here.

So hello to all and thanks for having me!

Dave (Reib)

Hi Dave, welcome

what kind of bike do you have and what type of riding to you do? recreational, road racing...

cheers
MP

Reib said:
Hello everyone,

A little about me; I'm a 25 year old male from the UK (Southampton) and currently working in IT. I joined the Royal Marines and passed selection but got injured (more on that in the injuries section :)) so at the moment trying to recover from the injury and re-build my fitness to re-join the Marines.

I do quite a lot of cycling which is really helping rebuild my fitness whilst injured and hope I can get a lot of tips to improve my technique etc from here.

Dave (Reib)

Hi MP,

Thanks for the welcome.

I have a mountain bike (I'll check what type it is shortly on my lunchbreak, as its outside). I mainly do road cycling for fitness, but also do a fair bit of offroad/forest cycling for fun.

Dave

MountainPro said:
Hi Dave, welcome

what kind of bike do you have and what type of riding to you do? recreational, road racing...

cheers
MP

Hey Dave,

Welcome and good luck with the knee!
Reib said:
Hello everyone,

Dave (Reib)

sorry Reib I miread your post. I thought I read knee injury- no I dont wish you bad, so get well soon.:cool:
Reib said:
Hello everyone,

Dave (Reib)

hey and welcome aboard :p

wish you to get well soon so you can get back into the marines :)

Reib said:
Hello everyone,

Dave (Reib)

Hello and welcome I will PM you on who all the trouble makers and undesirables are in these parts.

Just kidding but I bet I made some sit up and take notice for just a moment.
Have a good time.

jhuskey said:
Hello and welcome I will PM you on who all the trouble makers and undesirables are in these parts.

Just kidding but I bet I made some sit up and take notice for just a moment.
Have a good time.
Not me. I'm innocent.

Ish.

Welcome to the forum Dave (and you Izz) :)