HI all

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Brenda, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Brenda

    Brenda Guest

    been away for a while , good news is i have lost 101 pounds took a break and re joined W>W. my first
    weigh in was sunday down 5 lbs and 2 oz . hope to get to goal this year , want to lose 140 pounds .
    i walk and do the walk away the pounds tape's . here's success to us all ! Brenda

    Tags:

  2. Welcome to this great newsgroup. You've come the right place if you're looking for kindred WW
    spirits, lots of encouragement, support, and laughs, and a kick in the butt if you ever say you need
    one. I look forward to hearing more about your weight loss journey and future successes.

    Prairie Roots
    232/167/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

    On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 21:12:17 -0500 (EST), [email protected] (Brenda) wrote:

    >been away for a while , good news is i have lost 101 pounds took a break and re joined W>W. my
    >first weigh in was sunday down 5 lbs and 2 oz . hope to get to goal this year , want to lose 140
    >pounds . i walk and do the walk away the pounds tape's . here's success to us all ! Brenda

  3. Welcome to the group Brenda

    --
    Brenda
    209/176/150 RafL goal 165

    "Brenda" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    3111.bay.webtv.net...
    > been away for a while , good news is i have lost 101 pounds took a break and re joined W>W. my
    > first weigh in was sunday down 5 lbs and 2 oz . hope to get to goal this year , want to lose 140
    > pounds . i walk and do the walk away the pounds tape's . here's success to us all ! Brenda

  4. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Welcome Brenda, and congrats on a truly amazing loss!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/100.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg

    "Brenda" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    3111.bay.webtv.net...
    > been away for a while , good news is i have lost 101 pounds took a break and re joined W>W. my
    > first weigh in was sunday down 5 lbs and 2 oz . hope to get to goal this year , want to lose 140
    > pounds . i walk and do the walk away the pounds tape's . here's success to us all ! Brenda

  5. good luck, Lee
    Brenda <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > been away for a while , good news is i have lost 101 pounds took a break and re joined W>W. my
    > first weigh in was sunday down 5 lbs and 2 oz . hope to get to goal this year , want to lose 140
    > pounds . i walk and do the walk away the pounds tape's . here's success to us all ! Brenda

  6. Connie Walsh

    Connie Walsh Guest

    Brenda wrote:
    > been away for a while , good news is i have lost 101 pounds took a break and re joined W>W. my
    > first weigh in was sunday down 5 lbs and 2 oz . hope to get to goal this year , want to lose 140
    > pounds . i walk and do the walk away the pounds tape's . here's success to us all ! Brenda

    Welcome back, Brenda. Good for you losing weight while away from WW... unheard of :).

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/210.5/155 RAFL 218/210.5/198.5

  7. Mette

    Mette Guest

    "Connie Walsh" <[email protected]_primus.ca> skrev i en meddelelse
    news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
    > Brenda wrote:
    > > been away for a while , good news is i have lost 101 pounds took a break and re joined W>W. my
    > > first weigh in was sunday down 5 lbs and 2 oz . hope to get to goal this year , want to lose 140
    > > pounds . i walk and do the walk away the pounds tape's . here's success to us all ! Brenda
    > >

    > Welcome back, Brenda. Good for you losing weight while away from WW... unheard of :).

    It is possible. I lost 23 lbs in 13 weeks doing WW in the US. Then I moved to Denmark and there was
    no WW there yet, but I still managed to lose about 25 lbs the following one year just counting my
    points and although I stopped counting points after a while, I had "brainwashed" myself in the good
    sense, so it had become a very natural way of eating.

  8. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    (Brenda) wrote:

    >been away for a while , good news is i have lost 101 pounds took a break and re joined W>W.

    Wow, that's a great total Brenda. Well done.

    > my first weigh in was sunday down 5 lbs and 2 oz . hope to get to goal this year , want to lose
    > 140 pounds . i walk and do the walk away the pounds tape's . here's success to us all !

    Best of luck :)

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/87.5/75 kgs

    RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  9. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    WOW Brenda, 101 pounds is amazing! WTG! Good luck on the last 39 pounds.
    :)

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/242.2/172