HI all

B

Brenda

been away for a while , good news is i have lost 101 pounds took a break and re joined W>W. my first
weigh in was sunday down 5 lbs and 2 oz . hope to get to goal this year , want to lose 140 pounds .
i walk and do the walk away the pounds tape's . here's success to us all ! Brenda

P

Prairie Roots

Welcome to this great newsgroup. You've come the right place if you're looking for kindred WW
spirits, lots of encouragement, support, and laughs, and a kick in the butt if you ever say you need
one. I look forward to hearing more about your weight loss journey and future successes.

Prairie Roots
232/167/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 21:12:17 -0500 (EST), [email protected] (Brenda) wrote:

>been away for a while , good news is i have lost 101 pounds took a break and re joined W>W. my
>first weigh in was sunday down 5 lbs and 2 oz . hope to get to goal this year , want to lose 140
>pounds . i walk and do the walk away the pounds tape's . here's success to us all ! Brenda

B

Brenda Hammond

Welcome to the group Brenda

--
Brenda
209/176/150 RafL goal 165

"Brenda" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
3111.bay.webtv.net...
> been away for a while , good news is i have lost 101 pounds took a break and re joined W>W. my
> first weigh in was sunday down 5 lbs and 2 oz . hope to get to goal this year , want to lose 140
> pounds . i walk and do the walk away the pounds tape's . here's success to us all ! Brenda

N

Nathalie W

Welcome Brenda, and congrats on a truly amazing loss!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/100.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134.1/100.3/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds NYNY 227.3/220.9/214

3111.bay.webtv.net...
> been away for a while , good news is i have lost 101 pounds took a break and re joined W>W. my
> first weigh in was sunday down 5 lbs and 2 oz . hope to get to goal this year , want to lose 140
> pounds . i walk and do the walk away the pounds tape's . here's success to us all ! Brenda

M

Miss Violette

good luck, Lee
Brenda <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

C

Connie Walsh

Brenda wrote:
>

Welcome back, Brenda. Good for you losing weight while away from WW... unheard of :).

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/210.5/155 RAFL 218/210.5/198.5

M

Mette

"Connie Walsh" <[email protected]_primus.ca> skrev i en meddelelse
news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
> Brenda wrote:
> > been away for a while , good news is i have lost 101 pounds took a break and re joined W>W. my
> > first weigh in was sunday down 5 lbs and 2 oz . hope to get to goal this year , want to lose 140
> > pounds . i walk and do the walk away the pounds tape's . here's success to us all ! Brenda
> >
>
> Welcome back, Brenda. Good for you losing weight while away from WW... unheard of :).
>

It is possible. I lost 23 lbs in 13 weeks doing WW in the US. Then I moved to Denmark and there was
no WW there yet, but I still managed to lose about 25 lbs the following one year just counting my
points and although I stopped counting points after a while, I had "brainwashed" myself in the good
sense, so it had become a very natural way of eating.

E

Erin Marsh

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 21:12:17 -0500 (EST), [email protected]
(Brenda) wrote:

>been away for a while , good news is i have lost 101 pounds took a break and re joined W>W.

Wow, that's a great total Brenda. Well done.

> my first weigh in was sunday down 5 lbs and 2 oz . hope to get to goal this year , want to lose
> 140 pounds . i walk and do the walk away the pounds tape's . here's success to us all !

Best of luck :)

--
Erin in NZ
125/87.5/75 kgs
125.87/5.1/165 lbs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

K

Kristin

WOW Brenda, 101 pounds is amazing! WTG! Good luck on the last 39 pounds.
:)

--

~Kristin O~
272/242.2/172

3111.bay.webtv.net...