HI all

Brenda

Guest
been away for a while , good news is i have lost 101 pounds took a break and re joined W>W. my first
weigh in was sunday down 5 lbs and 2 oz . hope to get to goal this year , want to lose 140 pounds .
i walk and do the walk away the pounds tape's . here's success to us all ! Brenda

Prairie Roots

Guest
Welcome to this great newsgroup. You've come the right place if you're looking for kindred WW
spirits, lots of encouragement, support, and laughs, and a kick in the butt if you ever say you need
one. I look forward to hearing more about your weight loss journey and future successes.

Prairie Roots
232/167/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 21:12:17 -0500 (EST), [email protected] (Brenda) wrote:

>been away for a while , good news is i have lost 101 pounds took a break and re joined W>W. my
>first weigh in was sunday down 5 lbs and 2 oz . hope to get to goal this year , want to lose 140
>pounds . i walk and do the walk away the pounds tape's . here's success to us all ! Brenda

Brenda Hammond

Guest
Welcome to the group Brenda

--
Brenda
209/176/150 RafL goal 165

"Brenda" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
3111.bay.webtv.net...
> been away for a while , good news is i have lost 101 pounds took a break and re joined W>W. my
> first weigh in was sunday down 5 lbs and 2 oz . hope to get to goal this year , want to lose 140
> pounds . i walk and do the walk away the pounds tape's . here's success to us all ! Brenda

Nathalie W

Guest
Welcome Brenda, and congrats on a truly amazing loss!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/100.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg

"Brenda" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
3111.bay.webtv.net...
> been away for a while , good news is i have lost 101 pounds took a break and re joined W>W. my
> first weigh in was sunday down 5 lbs and 2 oz . hope to get to goal this year , want to lose 140
> pounds . i walk and do the walk away the pounds tape's . here's success to us all ! Brenda

Miss Violette

Guest
good luck, Lee
Brenda <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> been away for a while , good news is i have lost 101 pounds took a break and re joined W>W. my
> first weigh in was sunday down 5 lbs and 2 oz . hope to get to goal this year , want to lose 140
> pounds . i walk and do the walk away the pounds tape's . here's success to us all ! Brenda

Connie Walsh

Guest
Brenda wrote:
> been away for a while , good news is i have lost 101 pounds took a break and re joined W>W. my
> first weigh in was sunday down 5 lbs and 2 oz . hope to get to goal this year , want to lose 140
> pounds . i walk and do the walk away the pounds tape's . here's success to us all ! Brenda

Welcome back, Brenda. Good for you losing weight while away from WW... unheard of :).

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/210.5/155 RAFL 218/210.5/198.5

Mette

Guest
"Connie Walsh" <[email protected]_primus.ca> skrev i en meddelelse
news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
> Brenda wrote:
> > been away for a while , good news is i have lost 101 pounds took a break and re joined W>W. my
> > first weigh in was sunday down 5 lbs and 2 oz . hope to get to goal this year , want to lose 140
> > pounds . i walk and do the walk away the pounds tape's . here's success to us all ! Brenda
> >

> Welcome back, Brenda. Good for you losing weight while away from WW... unheard of :).

It is possible. I lost 23 lbs in 13 weeks doing WW in the US. Then I moved to Denmark and there was
no WW there yet, but I still managed to lose about 25 lbs the following one year just counting my
points and although I stopped counting points after a while, I had "brainwashed" myself in the good
sense, so it had become a very natural way of eating.

Erin Marsh

Guest
(Brenda) wrote:

>been away for a while , good news is i have lost 101 pounds took a break and re joined W>W.

Wow, that's a great total Brenda. Well done.

> my first weigh in was sunday down 5 lbs and 2 oz . hope to get to goal this year , want to lose
> 140 pounds . i walk and do the walk away the pounds tape's . here's success to us all !

Best of luck :)

--
Erin in NZ
125/87.5/75 kgs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

Kristin

Guest
WOW Brenda, 101 pounds is amazing! WTG! Good luck on the last 39 pounds.
:)

--

~Kristin O~
272/242.2/172