Hi...Are you in the Medical Services Business ?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Medic Surf - Co, Mar 10, 2004.

  1. Medical Services and Business Owners!!!

    I am a medical services consultant and have developed a huge
    database of physicians across the whole of the US and am
    willing to sell it for some cheap $$ and not like how big
    companies do it for 50 cents an email adress.

    For data over 20,000 physicians and in various states in the
    contiguous US, email with interests to [email protected]

    I will be glad to help you out at a small price.

    MEDIC Surf Helping Companies Succeed and Connect...The Right
    Way Sellers: Physician Electronic Business Data
    [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Mdd

    Mdd Guest

    "Medic Surf - Consultant." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Medical Services and Business Owners!!!
    >
    > I am a medical services consultant and have developed a
    > huge database of physicians across the whole of the US and
    > am willing to sell it for some cheap $$ and not like how
    > big companies do it for 50 cents an email adress.
    >
    > For data over 20,000 physicians and in various states in
    > the contiguous US, email with interests to
    > [email protected]
    >
    > I will be glad to help you out at a small price.
    >
    > MEDIC Surf Helping Companies Succeed and Connect...The
    > Right Way Sellers: Physician Electronic Business Data
    > [email protected]
    SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM Business and medicine, now that's a
    filthy thought.

  3. Mdd

    Mdd Guest

    "Medic Surf - Consultant." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Medical Services and Business Owners!!!
    >
    > I am a medical services consultant and have developed a
    > huge database of physicians across the whole of the US and
    > am willing to sell it for some cheap $$ and not like how
    > big companies do it for 50 cents an email adress.
    >
    > For data over 20,000 physicians and in various states in
    > the contiguous US, email with interests to
    > [email protected]
    >
    > I will be glad to help you out at a small price.
    >
    > MEDIC Surf Helping Companies Succeed and Connect...The
    > Right Way Sellers: Physician Electronic Business Data
    > [email protected]
    SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM Business and medicine, now that's a
    filthy thought.

  4. Mdd