Hi Dora

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Dee Randall, Jan 30, 2006.

  1. Dee Randall

    Dee Randall Guest

    We're together again!
    Dee Dee

    Tags:

  2. On Mon 30 Jan 2006 02:05:18p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Dee Randall?

    > We're together again!
    > Dee Dee

    Congratulations! So what was the problem?

    --
    Wayne Boatwright Õ¿Õ¬

  3. Dee Randall

    Dee Randall Guest

    "Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Mon 30 Jan 2006 02:05:18p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Dee
    > Randall?
    >
    >> We're together again!
    >> Dee Dee

    > Congratulations! So what was the problem?
    >
    > --
    > Wayne Boatwright Õ¿Õ¬

    My fault -- after she wrote me, seeing the address again, I checked the
    'blocked senders" for the dozen-th time; voila! there was the address.
    Now - wait a minute! I can't compare and check all my names along with
    their addy's. Not gonna do it! :))

    I'll wait to see if I see a posting on this ng from her. Oh, Doooorrraaa!
    Hope you're not angry with me!
    Dee Dee

  4. On Mon 30 Jan 2006 02:47:44p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Dee
    Randall?

    > "Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> On Mon 30 Jan 2006 02:05:18p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Dee
    >> Randall?
    >>
    >>> We're together again!
    >>> Dee Dee

    >> Congratulations! So what was the problem?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Wayne Boatwright Õ¿Õ¬

    > My fault -- after she wrote me, seeing the address again, I checked the
    > 'blocked senders" for the dozen-th time; voila! there was the address.
    > Now - wait a minute! I can't compare and check all my names along with
    > their addy's. Not gonna do it! :))
    >
    > I'll wait to see if I see a posting on this ng from her. Oh,
    > Doooorrraaa! Hope you're not angry with me!
    > Dee Dee

    I'm sure many of us have done something similar, Dee. Once, for a brief
    time, I had myself blocked from my own e-mail. Talk about stupid! :)

    --
    Wayne Boatwright Õ¿Õ¬

  5. modom

    modom Guest

    On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 16:05:18 -0500, "Dee Randall"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >We're together again!
    >Dee Dee

    And we're all so happy for the two of you!

    modom

  6. limey

    limey Guest

    "modom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]
    > On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 16:05:18 -0500, "Dee Randall"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>We're together again!
    >>Dee Dee
    >>

    > And we're all so happy for the two of you!
    >
    > modom

    Rascal. Thanks for your help, modom.
    Dora

  7. Dee Randall

    Dee Randall Guest

    "limey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "modom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:p[email protected]
    >> On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 16:05:18 -0500, "Dee Randall"
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>We're together again!
    >>>Dee Dee
    >>>

    >> And we're all so happy for the two of you!
    >>
    >> modom

    > Rascal. Thanks for your help, modom.
    > Dora

    Confirmed; I see your postings now.
    Yes, we are REALLY together again now.
    Thanks everyone.
    Dee Dee

  8. Nancy Young

    Nancy Young Guest

    "Dee Randall" <[email protected]> wrote

    > Confirmed; I see your postings now.
    > Yes, we are REALLY together again now.
    > Thanks everyone.

    Well, I can sleep tonight, thank goodness (laugh).

    nancy

  9. Dee Randall

    Dee Randall Guest

    "Nancy Young" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Dee Randall" <[email protected]> wrote
    >
    >> Confirmed; I see your postings now.
    >> Yes, we are REALLY together again now.
    >> Thanks everyone.

    > Well, I can sleep tonight, thank goodness (laugh).
    >
    > nancy

    Nitey-night. (humming a lullaby)
    Dee Dee